these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
this-is-what-your-favorite-super-heroes-would-look-like-in-the-16th-century
old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
tiny-harris-undergoes-controversial-eye-color-changing-surgery
citizen-pulls-over-a-police-officer-for-suspicious-activity
bow-wow-is-very-upset-at-raz-b-for-spreading-gay-molestation-rumors

Bow Wow is very upset at Raz B for spreading gay molestation rumors!

bowwow1 Bow Wow is very upset at Raz B for spreading gay molestation rumors!

Bow Wow speaks on molestation accusations:

As former B2K member Raz B continues his campaign against mentors Marques Houston and Chris Stokes, the former teenybopper recently threw another new name into the mix.

Raz appeared on radio host Charlamagne The God’s Sirius Satellite show to expand on his allegations that Houston and Stokes molested him as a teen. During his spiel, the troubled singer alluded that Bow Wow also used to take place in questionable activities with his former mentors.

“Bow Wow used to always come over to the house in Diamond Bar,” Raz told the radio host. “And I’ve always seen some weird shit before. Trust me.”

The newly signed Cash Money Millionaire immediately dismissed the rumors.

“I don’t know Raz at all. The only thing that I was ever affiliated with him was by the Scream tour. But all that funny shit he poppin’ needs to be left over there. I’m over here just trying to do me,” Bow Wow told VIBE while on a press run in New York City.“We were never even labelmates or anything. Maybe because my video is out, niggas feel like they got to eat off my name or try to become relevant.”

While Bow Wow acknowledges that he is in fact still friends with former B2K front-man Omarion, who he also released a collaborative album with in ’07, he maintains that he has never shared any relations with any of the parties involved.

“I get way to much play for him to be saying that stupid shit. It’s weak, period. Why every time I try to stay out of shit niggas be putting my name in their mouth. I don’t know what they got going on over there,” Bow Wow added. “I always heard shit but I was just as shocked as everyone else when everything came out. Basically, don’t drag my name in nothing. Raz can’t even contact me because they don’t have my numbers. See, I don’t want to talk to him or waste my time.”

Bow Wow is currently working on his as-yet-untitled Cash Money debut, which is tentatively scheduled for release in early 2011.
Source

What a mess. Who do you believe?

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Micheal

November 5, 2010 at 12:35 PM

nicca u gay to lol!!

EMERALD1

November 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM

LIL BOW-WOW IS SO HANDSOME…. LEAVE HIM ALONE… LOL

michelle38

November 5, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Raz is a lil Biatch and is haten on Bow Wow cause he is hot and he is NOT his gay ass need to get beat up for saying the spit REAL TALK

timmyjl86

November 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM

HAVE YA’LL STOPPED TO THINK THAT THIS NICCA MIGHT BE TELLING THE TRUTH. i SEE WHY HE IS JUST NOW TALKING ABOUT IT, IT TAKES A WHILE TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT PUBLICLY.

AND IM SURE HES NOT DOING IT FOR A SOLE CAREER, COME ON, TALKING ABOUT THIS SHYT AINT GONE MAKE YO CAREER HOT.

IF IT IS TRUE, I BET RAZ B CAN SUKK THE SHYT OUT OF A DYCK WITH THOSE LIPS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

missTakella

November 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM

BUT KAT STACKS SAID………………
LMAo!!

…. Eggs aren’t just for eating O_o

lanmca22

November 5, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Whateva Bow WOW don’t look like he no where near Gay and as for Chris Stokes, Marques Houston, and Raz B oh heck yeal all three of them look suspect!!!!!!!

ReBeL4MuSiC

November 5, 2010 at 4:49 PM

this could be true but i highly doubt

ReBeL4MuSiC

November 5, 2010 at 4:49 PM

it

FitzRoy

November 5, 2010 at 6:13 PM

WHY WOULD ANY MAN ADMIT 2 GETTING F*CKED IF IT ISN’T TRUE. TYLER PERRY TOOK SUM TIME 2 ADMIT IT AND HE DISCRIBED IT IN DETAILS JUST LIKE DIS NIGGA(RAZ B). I REMEMBER ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO THERE WAS A RUMOR DAT LIL BOW WOW’S BODY GUARD HAD PUSH HIS SH!T IN 2.

leelee430

November 5, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Am I the only person that realize that Bow wow and Justin Bieber are the same size

LadyStarr87

November 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM

I read somewhere that bodyguard rape rumor was true and the bodyguard got charged with sodomy….but it was kept quiet to protect Bow Wow’s image at the time…however @topic IDK if Bow Wow was involved in the whole B2K chris stokes mess…its likely Omarion was but then again all we can do is speculate at this point. I agree that a man especially in this industry isn’t gonna risk his solo career over a lie this huge…it would make him not want to even go there especially so much in public the way Raz is doing. I believe him. Plus he finally went to a detective and made the report.

Starr6

November 6, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Damn@10 that pic scared me,lol. You know, people keep claiming they got stuff on Bow Wow, but they ain’t proved or said nothing more about it. But Raz B have been the one to point out where, when Bow Wow was. But this is where I fall short with Raz at: You can’t just say you saw some weird shiit without saying what you saw exactly. Even if you did say it was Lil Fizz you saw him with,but doing what?

But on the other hand Bow Wow is the only one to fire right back at Raz B. To where’s it have taking other people forever to speech on stuff.Cuz it took Chingy forever to speech on Sidney,and he didn’t really say much then.

As far as Bow Wow goes, I’ll put and stamp this shiit in the IDK section.

Yotimati

November 6, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Bullshit! if this hopeless nicca mad cos they used to bang his ass in hot summers and cold winters why should he mention other pple’s names? Bow Wow isn’t gay, period! Raz B go look for a job.

sweetcarmel93

November 6, 2010 at 5:49 AM

bow aint gay point blank….nd raz b juz want da fame..he aint got ntn betta 2 do..kuz da 1st TIME he amitted gettin rape then denined it nd neva spoke of it again…y is he speakin abt it makes no sense..bt da pubilic wood do anything 2 get attention even if dat means negative stuff.soo its all 4 show nd he puttin bow n it kuz bow is doin his thing rite now nd theres always been humors abt him being gay all kuz of wat happen 2 him wen he was lil..bow aint gay..raz-b can suck a dick…

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

November 6, 2010 at 6:16 AM

WELL AS MUCH OF A FAN I’AM OF BOW WOW IMMA KEEP IT 100% BOW WOW IS BISEXUAL. I BELIEVE RAS B COMPLETELY.PLUS BOW WOW AND OMARION USE TO DATE *FUCK* OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT.THATS THE TRUE REASON CIARA LEFT BOW WOW NOT ONLY WAS HE SCREWING OTHER WOMEN BUT MEN TOO.

AS FAR AS RAZ B WHOLE RAPE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST CHRIS STOKES AND MARQUIS HOUSTON. I BELIEVE HIM 100% BECAUSE FOR ONE THATS SOMETHING NO MAN WOULD EVEN PLAY AROUND WITH IF ITS A LIE CAUSE IT WILL MESS UP HIS IMAGE.#2 IT TAKES MOST RAPE VICTIMS ALONG TIME COMING OUT WITH IT BECAUSE OF SHAME AND FEAR.#3 RAZ STORY IS TOO DETAILED FOR IT TO BE A LIE.YA’LL JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ALL BE GOING ON BEHIND THE SEENS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND ITS DEFF ALOT OF GAY STUFF GOING ON AND GROWN MEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG TALENT AND GROWN TALENT ALL FOR THE PRICE OF FAME.I REALLY HOPE JUSTICE BE SERVED FOR RAZ B AND THE OTHER VICTIMS..THATS JUST SICK AND DISQUISTING THAT SOME ONE WOULD DO THIS TO ANYONE.

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

November 6, 2010 at 6:21 AM

AND THE REASON RAZ B TURNED IT AROUND AND DENIED THE RHUMORS THAT HE WAS RAPED WAS BECAUSE THEY THREATEND HIM, PROBLY THRETEND HIS LIFE.BUT NOW I DONT THINK HE GIVES A F*UC*K ANYMORE.HE JUST WANTS JUSTICE.SO HE CAN BE SAVING ANOTHER LIFE FROM HAVING TO GO THREW THE SAME THING HE WENT THREW.

Yotimati

November 6, 2010 at 7:25 AM

@MISSBLACK I’MA JUST TELL YA THERE’S NOT POINT IN WHAT U ARE SAYING, BOW BROKE UP WITH CICI COS OF PERSONAL REASONS WHICH U AND I DON’T KNOW ABOUT, AS FOR RAZ B THAT DUDE NEED TO GET THE F OUT AND STH BETTER FOR HIS ASS. PERIOD!

zloves1

November 6, 2010 at 8:07 AM

i can believe it…. ive been a fan of bow but on that special on bet wit omarion when that nig got mad he looked so gay wit the hand gestures and shid.

and what is raz b short for??? raspberry… who gave him that effing name.

Starr6

November 6, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Lol@18
I knew somebody would bring up the BET special,LMAO!

PRiiTTYnPiiNK

November 6, 2010 at 9:20 AM

I DON’T THINK BOW HAS SH*T TO DO WITH WHAT’S GOING ON, RAZ B USED HIS NAME TO JUICE IT UP A LITTLE BUT HELL YEA RAZ B GOT RAPED,,,TOTALLY.

Cutie

November 6, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Why? Would This Man Lie About, Taking D!C In The Azz?!!

He Need To Press Charges, AND Sue Whoever Was Involved!!

I wouldn’t did it for the Group, Nor Money.

If I Was A Guy, AND WASN’T GAY or BISEXUAL, And You Rape ME- You gonna DIE.
I’LL BE DAMN I’M GOING TO A PHOTOSHOOT, VIDEO SHOOT, STAGE PERFORMANCE, OR ANYTHING PROMOTING A B2K. I’M GOING TO JAIL!!!!!

I THINK HE SHOULD’VE SPOKE OUT EARLIER, NOW HE CAN WRITE A TELL ALL BOOK

MRSSTROW

November 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

MOLESTATION DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAY. I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT. AND ANOTHER THING ALL MOLESTORS AND VICTIMS IN DENIAL AL SAY I SCREW TO MANY WOMEN OR I GET TO MUCH PLAY. SOUNDS JUST LIKE A RACIST WHITE PERSON SAYING I GOT BLACK FRIENDS.?!

LaNeNaBeLLa

November 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM

for some reason Raz B is jus way too out there for someone who has been molested. he real open with his business. maybe its true…maybe its not but i think he jus thinkin “my career over so imma take these nikkas w me”

if it is true, it is really sad bc that is something that messes ppl up REALLY BAD on the inside…its a big emotional stress n i agree w #22

Huey2009

November 6, 2010 at 9:39 PM

9 has the best point. No upside to admitting you got raped, aside from acknowledging your demons and moving on…by the way: being raped doesn’t make you gay. It makes you a rape victim.

Starr6

November 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I agree @24, but I had a friend; and plus I watched this special on boys being raped by mens. They all said they became Tainted from being raped over and over that they developed a vibe for it. I really don’t get that, but that’s what was said. Now my use-to-be friend that I was talking about was a big old black dude that I has no idea about until he told me that he was gay, and that he became that way because his own blood brothers use to rape him a lot.

But that is not the reason I am not cool with him now.It’s just that he turned out to be such a messy person. He was such a drama queen! He alwayz kept a bunch of non-sense going on. A lot of gay type drama going on. Alwayz trying to prove that this and that person was gay, or what he did with them. Dammn, the more I think and write…this shiiit starting to sound more and more like Raz in away too.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All