wassabi-with-that-sleeping-man-gets-the-most-cruel-prank-played-on-him
fail-ice-skater-busts-his-ass-singing-the-national-anthem
old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
woman-cheats-on-her-husband-with-a-dwarf-on-their-honeymoon-and-gets-pregnant
husband-and-wife-look-like-identical-twins-look-at-this-married-couple
fat-woman-eats-the-biggest-christmas-dinner

Fat woman eats the BIGGEST Christmas dinner!

donnasimpson Fat woman eats the BIGGEST Christmas dinner!

A New Jersey woman who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world got 30,000 calories closer to her 1,000lb goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens.

46-stone Donna Simpson, sitting in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world’s biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours on Saturday.

Donna’s at 30,000 calories in her two-hour Christmas feast — as much as many people eat over the course of two WEEKS.

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a ‘salad’ made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

Donna’s two children, Devin, 14, and Jacqueline, three, enjoyed a more modest feast.

The 5’2 Donna defended her £150 meal, saying: ‘I eat as much as I want, whenever I want but at this time of year I really go all out.

Donna, who insists she is healthy, told the Sunday Mirror: ‘People who feel guilty about eating are hilarious.’

Donna hopes to one day be the Guinness World Record holder for fattest woman. She is already on the books as the world’s fattest mum, having given birth to Jacqueline in 2007 when she weighed 38 stone

She makes a living from being fat, getting paid to make public appearances and keeping a website where people can pay to watch her eat.
WHAT SHE ATE:

2 portions of 25lb oven roasted turkeys

2 portions of 15lb maple glazed hams

10lbs of roast potatoes

5lbs of mashed potatoes

5lbs of chopped carrots

5lbs of sweetcorn

5lbs of roasted butternut squash

5 parcels of house-baked bread

4 pints of cranberry relish

4 pints of home-made gravy

5lbs of herbed stuffing

1 tray of mixed green salad including salad dressing.

CALORIE TOTAL: 30,000

There’s much more. Read the rest here!

nikki4848dd

December 28, 2010 at 8:12 AM

OMG…and she thinks this is for fun????This is not funny, this is called killing yourself slowly.I swear, some people want to leave this world for sport.Me, myself, I like living too much to play with dealth this way.I pray someday she can truly appreciate living as much as she does dying.Ahhhhh, man….this is not amusing, at all.

Capoeirista

December 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM

First, why’d ANYONE f*ck that?!
Second, she’ll prolly be dead before she reaches her target.
Third, a calorie is a measure of energy. 1 calorie is enough energy to make 1 litre of water rise by 1 degree (centigrade) this b!tch ate 3,000?!?!?! IN ONE MEAL!?! What is this world coming to…

ShayLah23

December 28, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I love ta eat too but thats jus excessive.

loveadove

December 28, 2010 at 11:37 AM

who does this. I mean dam thats bad she wants to be fat i’m working out 7 days a week to loss weight and then i see this, it just makes me want to work out more. Health my ass close to 1,000 lbs she is knocking on death’s door

MichaelSergio

December 28, 2010 at 12:21 PM

there are children dieing in other countries and here she is making a mockery of them. she should be ashamed of herself, thinking its funny to eat that much in one sitting. all she is doing is making it harder on her kids. Whose going to have to take care of her fat ass when she cant move anymore, HER KIDS! lets see how long they stay by her side.

Hollywood12

December 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM

She is super big wow thats ridiculous.

cjgonewild

December 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM

people pay her to watch her eat?????SMH

seqouya

December 28, 2010 at 2:20 PM

i couldnt do that thats hella trifflin i dont care who she pay to watch her tp eat like dhat makes me wanna go work out more nd eatless couldnt pay me too sit there nd eat like dhat .

aceakaALI618

December 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM

i think it is funny i mean this is how she chose to live her life n if her kidz dont complain y shud we….i mean it is sad but we cant do nothin bout it so o well keep a look out 4 dat record ov worlds fatest woman she tryin 2 break…im prayin she loose weight ( i dont support her)

BRED601

December 28, 2010 at 6:49 PM

This bitch is not happy doing this. It kills me how people proclaim to love being that damn big and miserable. LIARS! All it is is that they’ve given up on life so they’re just eating themselves into a diabetic coma or worse.

FitzRoy

December 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I AGREE WIT 9

shonnielove

December 29, 2010 at 3:56 AM

I hope she doesnt get sick…. slow down lady take better care of yourself so you can be here for your children.. Please eat better… call me lets talk about it….

mschpz

December 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM

this is disgusting and hella unhealthy! she has a child shes already in the books but just has to have it all smh like anorexia this is a sick mind disease she needs to think abt how this is cutting yeears off of her life

seximoniukja1

January 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM

I hope she don’t get mad one day and eat her kids….. :(