five-year-old-boy-does-amazing-pushups
check-out-burger-kings-new-all-black-burger-black-buns-cheese-and-sauce
drakes-face-on-a-wheelchair-signs-have-been-placed-all-over-toronto
11-images-displaying-modern-evolution
husband-and-wife-look-like-identical-twins-look-at-this-married-couple
rapper-ja-rule-gets-a-role-in-a-gospel-film-im-in-love-with-a-church-girl

Rapper Ja Rule gets a role in a gospel film “I’m in Love with a Church Girl”!

jarule Rapper Ja Rule gets a role in a gospel film Im in Love with a Church Girl!

Straight to DVD! At least he’s working right?

Former Murder Inc. and platinum selling rapper, Ja Rule, is stepping away from the world of 16 bars for the limelight of the big screen!

The faith based film “I’m in Love with a Church Girl” is based on the true story of Pastor Gary Molina who was sentenced to prison for 5 years.

This new feature will not only star Ja Rule, but Adrienne Bailon (3LW, Cheetah Girls), Stephen Baldwin and Christian artist Toby Mac.
Source

This movie drops sometime in 2011. Let us know if it’s any good.

TheNuBreeD

November 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM

IT’S MURRRRRRDA! (JA RULE VOICE)

TheNuBreeD

November 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM

OH YEA 1ST

divadolar

November 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM

damn! 2nd…..looking 4ward to it!

PrinceOfEternia

November 24, 2010 at 11:52 PM

lol @ “he’s stepping away from the world of 16 bars”…what planet is the author of this article on?…hip hop slammed the door shut on this nicca somewhere around 2003….

Starr6

November 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM

LOL@4
That nigga started trying to sing and sounding like that cookie monster on crack.
*where would I be without youuu*

iysoh16

November 25, 2010 at 1:10 AM

….holl up holl up holl up…….this nigga is still alive??

kelz971

November 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM

wow…i thought it was over for this guy….lol

donwun

November 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Ja Who?

starr2348

November 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM

PUHAHAHAHA @5 !!

ShayLah23

November 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM

lmao @ #4 .. 50 came out && shut that shit up .. smh.

msdrea382

November 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM

ummm is it still cool to call him a rapper haha…..but hey everyone needs a job but umm acting is not his thing….name 1 movie he was good in….do not pass go do not collect $200.00 go straight to jail!!!

IMJUSSAYIN

November 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I GOT TO BE HONEST BEFORE FIF KILLED HIM I WAS ONE OF JAS FAN HE HAD A LOT OF NICE SONGS ON HIS ALBUMS AND I BOUGHT ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE ONE HE CAME OUT WITH DISSING FIF ON THE WHOLE ALBUM WHICH KILLED HIS WHOLE 16 BAR LIFE

TRU2THEGAME

November 27, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Don’t tell 50 Cent this or he might get fired again! LOL!

FitzRoy

November 28, 2010 at 7:38 AM

I’m not gonna hate on dis man like everybody else. Everybody up on here been a fan of Ja Rule’s at one point & time. His 1st album went hard. His underground stuff was nice. 50 killed his career and we loved him 4 it. 50 started 2 go at everybody than we stop likin 50. Now listen 2 da music dat is coming out now. Just cuz of people hating. I rather listen 2 HOLLA HOLLA anyday than listen 2 whats on da radio at times. Remember when DMX was da SH!T then he started back smokin crack. Everybody loved X. If Ja can make it in movies, more power 2 him.

November 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM

Fitz these niggas is clowns. Lyrically Ja Rule would murder a lot of these mufukkas that’s out now PERIOD. Dude was a beast. I’m with you on that “Holla Holla” sentiment. That one song shits on “HITS” (and I use that term loosely, cause I don’t believe Sales=Good Song) that are out right now. Remember Ja’s verse on “Can I Get A Fuck You” niggas used to scream his verse the loudest LOL….I never stopped liking Ja, thought he was using that Sing Song formula a lil too much, but never stopped liking him.

Starr6

November 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM

No,no,no, I was not a fan of Ja Rule, but not to say I never like any of his songs. Pretty much the only thing that bugged me about Ja was the singing. But hating on him…nah. 50 and so his so-called fans that turned on him did that.

:D

PrinceOfEternia

November 30, 2010 at 12:53 AM

there niccaz go abusing the word “hate”…how is liking Ja Rule back in the day relevant to the topic at all?… niccaz always gettin side tracked with their feelings…

fact is Ja Rule hasn’t done shyt since he got killed by Fif…so to say he is taking a break from 16 bars to do movies in comical…