12-of-the-most-overpriced-toys
mma-fighting-the-nastiest-headkick-knock-out-youll-ever-see
these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
dog-stays-outside-because-he-thinks-the-door-is-closed
woman-cheats-on-her-husband-with-a-dwarf-on-their-honeymoon-and-gets-pregnant
beyonce-is-obsessed-with-idris-elba

Beyonce is “Obsessed” with Idris Elba!

beyonce idris 062508 Beyonce is Obsessed with Idris Elba!Beyonce was spotted with Idris Elba on the set of their new movie “Obsessed.”

The movie set to come out on February of next year and is a suspenseful thriller where Beyonce will be playing Beth Charles the wife of a successful professional man (Idris Alba) who finds his idyllic life threatened by a temp in his office who reveals herself as a stalker.

Here are some more new shots from the film…

JAMAICANQUEEN

June 25, 2008 at 4:09 AM

BEYONE LOOKS REALLY GOOD IN THAT CURLY RED HAIR. BUT THEN AGAIN SHE ALWAYS DO. HOPE SHE NOT GETTING TOO COZY WITH IDRIS ELBA……….JAY MIGHT GO STATE PROPERTY ON HIS ASS. SHE DO LOOK GOOD WIT A BABY THOUGH

Robert

June 25, 2008 at 4:09 AM

Yep… this movie is for the haters who say Beyonce can’t act. All she does is do movies with singing in it. And from what i heard she’s having a fight and a sex scene in this movie too. This is going to be good. Beyonce still look sexy with that Mama look she got in this movie.

JAMAICANQUEEN

June 25, 2008 at 4:10 AM

I MEAN BEYONCE NOT BEYONE. DON’T KNOW WHERE I GO THAT FROM. MUST BE THE GANJA

anyway

June 25, 2008 at 2:08 PM

her pnt soo tight, u can see her knee prints

miss thang

June 25, 2008 at 4:01 PM

YAAAY!!! beyonce finaly in a movie where she not a singer.

roxi

June 25, 2008 at 5:21 PM

..so basically… a black Fatal Attraction??

lorr

June 25, 2008 at 7:48 PM

She is my favorite, so much class #1 in my book

REAL CERTIFIED

June 25, 2008 at 9:10 PM

I am so proud of Beyonce and she Has represented the city of Houston so well. I have no complaints.

The Future'86

June 26, 2008 at 12:27 AM

What’s funny about that is I’m working for Sony Pictures this summer and when I took a tour of Sony Studios they told me Beyonce is filming a new movie called “obsessed” so ill be on the lot in a couple of days and I know what stage she’s on but I won’t tell u fools…..o& by the way Mrs. B is looking quite good n the those pics and we might c my man get a kiss………u know ever since she’s been with Jay she hasn’t gotten down/kiss any dudes n a movie!!!!!!!!

AfricanoBOi

June 26, 2008 at 5:48 AM

Umm Beyonce kissed Jamie in DreamGirls,she kissed Cuban gooding jr in Fighting Temptations and she kisses this dude in this movie these are only half the picz i seen them all lol

Shay Boogie

June 26, 2008 at 8:27 AM

I love Beyonce! I am so excited to see the movie! I hope it comes out on my bday!

Sparks

June 26, 2008 at 9:39 AM

Dats my girl I can’t wait to see tha movie!!! Yayyyyyyyy Beyonce’ lol

nikamaya

June 26, 2008 at 9:59 AM

I sure hope she does her thing. She finally got a role where we can see whether she really has potential. All her other roles were basically her playing herself, and we all know she can sing and dance. So now lets see if she can act. Dont let me down B.

TIM

June 26, 2008 at 10:14 AM

BEYONCE!BEYONCE!BEYONCE! I ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF HERS SINCE I WUZ 7 YEARS OLD N NOW IM 17 GOIN ON 18 SHE ALWAYS BEEN DA BEST N DA GAME N SHE USED TO BEIN HERSELF SO DATS DA ROLES DEY ALWAYS GAVE HER BUT I KNO 4 A FACT SHE GNE DO HA THING N DIS MOVIE SO STOP DNT HATE U FAKE A** FANS JUS CHILL N WAIT TO SEE…..LOL JUST KNO DAT! LMflyAO

TIM

June 26, 2008 at 10:17 AM

BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES BORN SEPTEMBER 4,1981 FAVORITE FOOD (POPEYES) FAVORITE POP SINGER (MICHEAL JACKSON) HIDDEN TALENT (MAKE HER EYES CROSSEYEDED) N ETC. FOR ALL U FAKE WANNA B FANS I KNO ALOT BOUT HER BUT DNT WANNA TELL YALL GROUPIES TOO MUCH INFO. LOL GET LYKE ME I BEEN ON HER STOP PLAYIN FAKE FANS………….

oceangir7

June 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM

yeah because those pictures were takes in march she’s only 4 months hey rundown find some recent pic’s of her. Did Beyonce go to the BET awards and were are the pictures?

chrissy16

June 26, 2008 at 10:56 PM

TIM NO OFFENSE BUT UMMMMM THAT TITLE FITS YOU THE MOST.. WHO IN THE HELL HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO LEARN ALL THAT ABOUT ONE PERSON… DO YOUR THING BEYOUNCE….

UHURY

June 27, 2008 at 12:13 AM

whoa i wonder if they will kiss sum were else other dhan dha movie set lol

DivaJonelle

June 27, 2008 at 7:52 AM

Beyonce is NOT an actress by any means at all! Give it A REST. You have money.

Blackbitchwithboobs

June 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Forget about BEYONCE’…. LETS TALK ON FINE ASS IDRIS.. NOW HE IS FOIIINNNEEE. IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHO HE IS…. CHECK OUT THE WIRE OR DADDY’S LITTLE GIRLS… NOW THAT IS A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE…. UMMMMMMMMMM

80sBaby

June 28, 2008 at 10:05 AM

She looks nice with her hair like that.

juaune

June 29, 2008 at 11:45 AM

shes fabulous!!!

adriannathehottest

June 30, 2008 at 4:13 AM

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT….I LOVE BEYONCE…SHE IS AWSOME!

Bunnz09