this-is-what-your-favorite-super-heroes-would-look-like-in-the-16th-century
here-are-some-life-hacks-you-need-to-know-about
shady-cxvpher-eminem-kills-this-freestyle
janet-jackson-and-jermaine-dupri-call-it-quits

Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri call it quits!?

jermainejanet 121908 Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri call it quits!?Say it ain’t so! Say it ain’t so!

The couple has been an item for four years, and was only recently rumored to be planning to marry and start a family together.

But the National Enquirer claims Jackson and Dupri began battling over the failure of her recent tour, which he managed, and which ended with a string of cancelled concerts because of illness and reports of poor ticket sales.

And sources tell the tabloid the 36-year-old has moved out of the superstar’s Los Angeles home, and they have agreed to spend time apart.

The insider says, “Janet and Jermaine finally hit a wall. They were fighting over his management of her career. In the end, she decided to make a break.”
Source: NBC Action News

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

75_donk_ridah

December 19, 2008 at 3:34 AM

man i knew this was coming!!!! she was sick at the hosptial and he at the club on time………….1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naf

Its_DPP

December 19, 2008 at 5:06 AM

the national enquirer??? im not buying it

1pervertedmonk

December 19, 2008 at 6:17 AM

Didn’t she see how he failed with others? Look at the patterns people!!

Bred601662

December 19, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Liars!

ncboy03

December 19, 2008 at 6:45 AM

You cant work with your mate, trust me I tried it. It never turn out good

December 19, 2008 at 6:52 AM

NCBOY Exactly. You don’t play where you get paid..period. Both people have to be able to compromise and let go of some things. It’s harder to do that when you are romantically linked because you get to considering personal feelings and all that. It can’t be personal in business. At all. Point blank. I hope they can get over this hurdle. In the grand scheme of things…really is it that serious. Money is fa sho the root of this break up. And I hate it for them. I was rooting for Janet.

EliseSweetie

December 19, 2008 at 7:02 AM

I don’t believe it until its in a different magazine lol

christen

December 19, 2008 at 7:03 AM

I dont believe anything the National Enquirer says about anything! They still talkin about Elvis being alive!! Im over janet and jermain anyway. You really cant trust Janet she lied to her fans about being married to Renee for 10 freakin years!! Im all for celebrities keeping somethings private but a 10 year marriage? Cant trust her, or him by default. And didnt we just see some story about her possibly being pregnant? wtf?

Tybeaux

December 19, 2008 at 8:02 AM

Well, this gives us “average” looking brovas hope!! Wonder where I can find Janet?

delvec001

December 19, 2008 at 9:04 AM

National Enquirer ???

Thats like saying Stevie Wonder saw Tupac in Wal-Mart buying a Biggie CD and an avacado mask !!!

I know its too far but…
but get what i’m saying…

DiSByTcHgOt_SwAgg

December 19, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I can’t believe this….

MissBina

December 19, 2008 at 9:53 AM

National Enquirer..come on ppl. At least wait til it hits Ok! or People.

CHRISSY16

December 19, 2008 at 10:13 AM

Im Not Going To Believe That Until I See The Headline On The Sister 2 Sister Mag.

I’ve Never Tried Working With My Hubby & I Dont Think I Could.. He Gets In His Moods Somtimes & I Know I Might Have To Thump His Azz One Day..LoL..

thatchic220

December 19, 2008 at 10:51 AM

part of me dont wanna believe this shit but those jacksons aint shit.

DANIELLA

December 19, 2008 at 11:12 AM

NATIONAL EQUIRER….HMMM….LIES AND DECEPTION

LMAO AT DELVECOO1 COMMENT

HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!!

freshboyyy

December 19, 2008 at 11:46 AM

i just had to log in to laugh at comment #10…….umm..i dot elieve this shyyt

mzladiecat03

December 19, 2008 at 11:53 AM

lmao! @ #10…. but not buying it

SongBird09

December 19, 2008 at 12:27 PM

@Delvec u are crazee 4 that! lol! but i feel u. Who the hell reads National Enquirer?? They are known liars. I think there still together. Aint nobody really checking for Janet’s wierd azz anyway lol!!!

SKILZS3000

December 19, 2008 at 1:00 PM

She was just using him to get her career back on track and when it didnt go as planed she dips out the relationship. everybody knew this from the start thats why ppl was like janet and jermine?? I knew it was a ploy from the jump. she’s over the hill now and needed a boost. to bad the ride is over for her she was sexy back in the day but after the tittie show shell never be the same ol janet

yung_blk_gifted

December 19, 2008 at 1:48 PM

Thatchic220-them Jackson’s ain’t shit…..QUOTE OF THE YEAR 2008!!

But, yeah, I need to wait to see this in a legit magazine. The National Enquirer ain’t shit either.

Superstar6000

December 19, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Ok, that’s just blasphemy! Jackson’s aint shhh??? Really? Wow..
that’s the stupidest comment I’ve seen on here. They started what
it is meant to be a pop star. Regardless of their crazy ways. The
are always legends.
I don’t believe nothing from National Enq..but Janet has a bad track
record on relationships. Plus I don’t know why she always lets the
person she is with manage her career. That never turns out good.

ceyonceiztalk

December 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM

well i hope they are over.. JANET can do better with any other man, what did she like in that lil man… its not $$$… i guess it was really LOVE… and #10 SO RIGHT

Shay_heath

December 19, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Hhhmm I aint heard that until now!!Lol well if it is true wich it probably aint I wish them the best but damn on the cool she can do so much better thats an ugly ass nigga Im sorry ….”Lord forgive me”

Outta_Sight

December 20, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Her career is pretty much over and I dont care who the manager is no one wants to see Janet Jackson in concert. How you gonna blame that on your Husband or boyfriend. There is not to many people that can go on tour these days and be successful. There maybe 10 artist that can have a succesfull tour and Janet is not even in the top 200

SBeezy43

December 20, 2008 at 3:54 PM

@ comment # 10…first I was like, “It Could Happen,” until I got to the avocado mask…yeah right!!!

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All