this-is-what-your-favorite-super-heroes-would-look-like-in-the-16th-century
shady-cxvpher-eminem-kills-this-freestyle
here-are-some-life-hacks-you-need-to-know-about
lebron-james-mother-secretly-sleeping-with-his-teammate-delonte-west

Lebron James’ Mother secretly sleeping with his teammate Delonte West?

lebronjamesgloriajames Lebron James Mother secretly sleeping with his teammate Delonte West?

Here’s the icky email that’s been circulating the internet:

A large number of NBA employees received a VERY interesting email today regarding a developing LeBron James story. I figured before the ESPN assholes get wind of it, you guys should break the story. The word from David Stern’s office is that Delonte West has been sleeping with LeBron’s MOTHER for a couple months now, and LeBron has recently found out. For some reason Delonte is still alive, but not for long – when Cleveland fans find out that for this reason LeBron wants out of Cleveland no matter what. This could explain Delonte’s decreased playing time of late, and who knows – maybe why LeBron hasn’t seemed to have his head fully in the game.
Source

Will somebody please clean this rumor up? It’s pretty nasty.

May 18, 2010 at 4:56 AM

I guess y’all assume, nobody clicks those source links…well I do. That link don’t work.

Secondly, why is this nasty. Delonte west is 27 years old. Lebron’s mama ain’t no spring chicken, but she not no old ass broad either. You niggas can f uck with bitches fresh outta high school. I mean just walked off the damn stage and still gotta cap and gown on. And nobody says shit to y’all. “Ooh that nigga got him a young tenderoni.” GTFOH. If this is true, go Gloria!!! I ain’t mad atcha shit!!. But I doubt it is. I just don’t like how y’all making it sound like she’s some sorta lecherous old lady for fuckin with 27 year old man, when niggas go much younger and less legal. S hit its some nigga right now waiting on a chick to turn 18 so he can get at her draws.

mstif2u411

May 18, 2010 at 5:44 AM

WORD!!! Momma pass on the wisdom PLEASE!!! LOL

MzTootZ

May 18, 2010 at 5:59 AM

It’s not that we knocking her because she a cougar, you gotta draw the line somewhere. I mean dude play on the same team with your son I mean they friends and hitting your mama too?! Not a good look…sorry!

May 18, 2010 at 6:05 AM

Tootz Gloria don’t strike me as that type of female. She loves and supports the shit out her son. Hence why I don’t believe this. Maybe a young cat from another team, but not this dude. She wouldn’t do that to her son. I was just trippin bout this being some sort of nasty deed when men do it all the time. And go MUCH younger…thats all.

kelz971

May 18, 2010 at 6:32 AM

i don’t believe this ….
but if it is true, i mean, that’s her business, she a grown ass woman~!!!!!

TRU2THEGAME

May 18, 2010 at 8:33 AM

I don’t care if you are a man or a women, this $hit is wrong! Especially considering the situation, yaw mean to tell me that if your dad was sleep with one of your close friends that it would be alright? Would yaw say “Go Dad”, “Do your thing with my friend?” If you can look your friend in the eye after that and still be firends than you are better than me! I don’t not ONE Brotha that would not have this dude in a body bag right now if this happen to them! I have no comment if you think this is okay…….To each is own.

ReBeL4MuSiC

May 18, 2010 at 8:57 AM

yea right!…that’s all i have to say smdh!

westbmore410

May 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM

the linked worked for me *kanye shrug*

I want to hear more details before i can make a opinion…

MsJAY

May 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM

The link worked for me too. It’s probably just a rumor.

hanmahayes

May 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM

If this is TRUE…..WE’;LL DAYUM. I’LL LEAVE THAT MUTHAPHUCKA TOO.

SeLfMaDe

May 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM

HAHA LOOK AT ALL YA LEBRON JAMES HATER YO….. READ WHAT IS SAYS MATTER OF FACT I’LL COPY AND PASTE (The word from David Stern’s office is that Delonte West has been sleeping with LeBron’s MOTHER for a couple months now, and LeBron has recently found out) DAVID STERN HEAD OF THE NBA….. Wouldn’t say it isn’t true…. NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHY HE DIDN’T TRY AND GAME 5 and 6 IF SOMEONE, WHEN I’M A BASKETBALL PLAYER SLEPT WITH MY MOM ON MY TEAM, FUCK YO DAT I’m DONE, BUT LEBRON JAMES…. MOM, LEBRON JAMES!!!! BACK TO BACK MVP, YOUNGEST PLAYER TO REACH 10,000… Youngest player to be named NBA Rookie of the Year, Youngest player to record a triple-double, Youngest player to score 30 points in a game, Youngest player to score 40 points in a game, Youngest player to score 2,000 points in a season, Youngest player in NBA history to average at least 30 points per gam, Youngest player to be awarded All-NBA honors, Youngest player to be named to the All-NBA first team, Youngest player to win an All-Star Game MVP BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA….

IT’S A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY….. BUT it’s RAW cause, I heard after game 6 lose, LEBRON CALLED DERRICK ROSE OF THE CHICAGO BULLS….. YESSUR, CHI-CITY!!! HAHA

stl12345

May 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM

ummm rundown yall heka late he already said this false last week smh and yeah @selfmade ppl b hating on lebron

soulconcepts

May 18, 2010 at 5:34 PM

all i can do is LMAOOOO…..Momma James is smashing the homie!!

Huey2009

May 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM

it could still be true even if she denies it. seriously, adults lie all the time…especially to the public. but it’s not wrong to sleep with a younger man. ABSOLUTELY wrong to sleep with a guy your son has to closely work with. She is hot for an older chick and there are tons of other options. That’s a man’s worst nightmare. If i was Bron i would leave too…as a big FCUK YOU TO West and the rest of the team. But honestly there are niggas on the Bulls that would hit it too if given the opportunity, so i hope he takes that into consideration if that’s the only reason he is leaving.

MsJAY

May 18, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Of course he’s gonna say it didn’t happen. I would deny it if I was him too! LOL

tarded

May 19, 2010 at 1:10 AM

you know selfmade.. all that shyt you just said and lebron is still strugglin to get a ring.. he is supposed to be this great player but as we all can see he makes nobody better around him.. lets see and compare.. jordan had a bunch of no names and made them into names.. lebron had ilgaskas, “SHAQ”, mo williams, ben wallace, larry hughes and the list goes on and on.. you can say that these people are nobody’s but they are.. look them up.. ilgaskas was always a leader b4 lebron got there, mo williams got traded to the team and was a good ass point guard b4 he got there, ben wallace won a ring with detroit, and SHAQ…need i say more??.. come on man jordan had niccas like john paxon (nobody), luc longly, steve kerr, and the list goes on and on.. that nicca made the team better lebron is a good player but if niccas sat down and analyzed his game more you niccas will see he can be stopped with good defense.. now if the nicca delonte west was pipin this nicca momz.. ayeee.. ionno and you don’t know.. but don’t bring that nicca stats into a talk bout a nicca fukkin his momz.. lol

genocide01

May 19, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Their aint nothing right about your parent having sex wit your close friends. You consider your friends a second family to your family. That is like mental incest.

Also, if she is sleeping with her son’s teammates now, who knows if she was doing the same thing back when he was in high school. Sure she supports her son on his career, but to f uck his friends, i think she needs to change her ways. Go f uck somone else’s son. U can have anyone but your son’s friends. This aint got nothing to do wit sex props; but its about respecting the principles.

I mean, would u f uck your best friend’s mother or father?, sister or brother. If you would, then shi t, i dont want to know ya’ll cuz i might kill ya’ll.

genocide01

May 19, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I hope ol boy didnt find out by walking in on the action. AY CARAMBA!!!! That would have been an UGLY scene. lol

80sBaby

May 19, 2010 at 6:02 PM

*pop lock and drops it*>>>>on to the next one!

Misszezy

May 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Uuummm we women nid to knw who not to sleep wit,1st on da list are my sons frnds,2nd his colleagues,3rd his women

tallguy1980

May 22, 2010 at 5:23 PM

How could that man fuck that old ass lady and she looks just like lebron wit a wig on?? Heard that dude (west) is bi-polar anyways..

Jenny22

May 26, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I HOPE IT IS TRUE. AINT NOTHIN WRONG WITH HAVING A PYM( PRETTY YOUNG MAN) EITHER LOL DO YA THANG QUEEN JAMES LMPAO!!!

No Data Available