jesus-take-the-wheel-shes-more-than-likely-the-luckiest-woman-in-the-world
the-rawest-most-eye-opening-car-accident-psa-you-will-ever-see
off-duty-cop-saves-a-car-crash-victim-seconds-after-he-nearly-wipes-him-out
bobbi-kristina-is-looking-more-and-more-like-her-daddy-these-days
dwyane-wade-sticks-by-his-brothers-after-losing-the-2014-nba-finals
queen-latifah-and-jeanette-jenkins-marriage

Queen Latifah and Jeanette Jenkins marriage?!

queen latifah 060908 Queen Latifah and Jeanette Jenkins marriage?!It is reported that Queen Latifah is planning a private wedding ceremony with her alleged lesbian lover, personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins, now that California has shined light on gay marriages.

Being informed by a family insider, the National Enquirer claims:

“Queen is very busy with her career, so she wants to wait to set a date until she has time for a honeymoon.” The family insider went on adding, “The two are being very secretive about the upcoming ceremony and have only told immediate family members. Queen is concerned about her career. She knows people’s attitude toward gay relationships and marriages are changing, but there is still some resistance, so she wants to keep a low profile.”

During early December of last year, the “couple” were hit with marriage reports. Latifah was quick to put the brake on the reports, telling the press:

“There ain’t gonna be no wedding. When you’re famous these days, it’s just part of the deal – unfortunately. People will make up all sorts of things that are not true.”

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

z love

June 9, 2008 at 6:20 AM

first!!! and so what if she is married to a girl…she is happy! which is more than some dudes do to some females.

Do tha Damn thing GURL!

June 9, 2008 at 6:51 AM

N our society people are so quick 2 judge the happiness of others and I think it’s SICK!! If she wants to be with this chick let her!! I hope she has much happiness here on earth.

im a HateR...Fo SUcKin WhaT!!!!

June 9, 2008 at 7:02 AM

im a HateR…Fo SUcKin WhaT!!!!’s ignorant comment of the day :

i bet her breath smell like straight puzzy!!! it aint her fault she a bull dagger, good thing i never wanted to f’uck’r

Prosecutor #1

June 9, 2008 at 7:35 AM

WHO CARES! AS LONG AS QUEENN IS LAYING DOWN THE PIPE, AND TREATING her biatch right. “Set it off ” should have told yall something. DIKES

Bnay

June 9, 2008 at 8:44 AM

eww

Mumzelle Bangin

June 9, 2008 at 10:01 AM

This is how i see it…. we ALL new she was gay….. she shouldnt have to hide who she is just so she can still have a career …. we all kno she can act so wtf is tha diffrence if she prefers sleeping next to another woman!…. shes a G!!…

Mr.Ravage

June 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM

I kinda dont care either way, I’m only mad about her lying about it. NPH is gay, so why dont she just come out the closet? I guess her whole persona of a strong “Straight” black woman is a fraud. nice way to lie to people.

But at the end of the day who cares. Oh and Zlove why should a dude marry a female when she wants half his cash in a divorce she files for? F all that stay single some chicks aint worth marriage and they know it.

latrice

June 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM

People are more understanding when you just tell the truth…. I can stand when people are not honest.. I am a fan of hers and I will still be….

The Devil

June 9, 2008 at 1:17 PM

looks like I wont be alone.

Slim

June 9, 2008 at 2:40 PM

F___! Haters!! Do you Queen!! Much Love & Respect to you and your Significant Other!!

Juaune

June 9, 2008 at 3:00 PM

My question is why isnt this Bigger news? They dont even hint about her bein gay at all on tv or the radio, im really surprised noones really making a big deal about it.

Missphysique

June 9, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Queen Latifah has been in the game for a long time over a decade and I am happy to know that finally america is becoming more understanding. Im not gay but I have a lot of gay friends. You guys may be hurt at the fact that she lied about being gay without thinking how hard it could be to mention it with hoping that her fans would continue to support her. It was so different years ago and now people are starting to except gay people more.I’m happy for her and I will pray for her true happiness

MissMaria

June 9, 2008 at 3:16 PM

They’ve been together forever and I hope they go for it if that’s what they want to do. In my opinion that she’s lesbian takes nothing away from the Queen, I don’t think she was faking with the persona, she was always a strong black woman, and you never really saw her with any men, ever, in a romantic way. She is still a pioneer and I wish them the best.

c.e. puffy

June 9, 2008 at 4:33 PM

i cant stand the fact that she is gay and is not going to pass on her beautiful genes bcuz u need a man for that! ur still a hero and i dont remember ellen droppn off for bein gay so what’s up!?! just let it be known n be true to urself Queen.

DivaJonelle

June 9, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Queen Latifah’s gay? where the hell was I?

Jocheerio

June 9, 2008 at 6:40 PM

I don’t agree person with the whole gay lifestyle thing. I also don’t believe in gay marriage. To me marriage is between a man and a woman. However, I do respect Queen Latifah and her decison to live the lifestyle that she’s living. I’m not going to judge her or put her down, because that’s wrong. Instead I’m just going continue to respect her as a person. I like Queen Latifah she’s strong, she’s talented and she has a great personality. :)

renee

June 9, 2008 at 7:13 PM

HEY NOW QUEEN..THAT’S WHAT IT DO. WHATEVER MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY DO IT FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE……..CONGRATS LADIES:)

GetitClear

June 9, 2008 at 7:26 PM

I can relate to Queen Latifah in so many ways, thats my girl…honestly who knows if she gay, she never came out her mouth and said it or even hinted that she was…so she straight, ole girl could be her bestfriend.

:]

June 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM

I didn’t know she was gay. But its cool she might be getting married.

tati f. babyy

June 9, 2008 at 8:05 PM

dang ya`ll, i didn`t even know she was lesbian.
im bi, so i support.
do ya thing girl.

SHUGGZ

June 9, 2008 at 9:51 PM

I don’t agree with the whole lifestyle or whatever people call it these days, but as long as she is happy I guess thats all that matters. Come on for those that didn’t know, you mean to tell me that you guys didnt see it after “Set it Off”? When was the last time you guys saw her with a dude embracing or whatever? NEVER!!! She was playing for the other team and never asked for a trade.

K.C.

June 10, 2008 at 3:24 AM

So when we start relying on the National Enquirer as a credible news source aren’t these the same peoplr who print stories like an alien ate my baby or my husband is a zombie?

SexyNDelicious

June 10, 2008 at 4:40 AM

WHOA! didnt c dat one comin…
but it is tru about da national enquirer, dont believe everything u read people… i mean y da hell is there always a “family member” or “close friend” who always spreadin celebs business? either some of them people is loose wit da info or da celebs aint payin them enough… either way, i highly doubt dat source, but it could b… MAN, WHO DA HELL CARES! its her life, she do wut she want

Mrs.Williams

June 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM

ROFL are you’ll serious??? She has been gay.

Blaster the Visionary

June 10, 2008 at 12:10 PM

YOOOUUU eNNN EEYYYEEE TEEEE WHYYYYYYYYYY!!

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All