sleeping-with-20-or-more-women-can-cut-a-mans-risk-of-getting-cancer
these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
too-cute-baby-battles-his-daddy-in-a-break-dancing-contest
2014-is-the-first-year-ever-with-zero-platinum-selling-albums
queen-latifah-is-getting-married-to-another-woman

Queen Latifah Is Getting Married…To Another Woman

queenlatifahandgirlfriend 12032007 Queen Latifah Is Getting Married...To Another WomanSo rumors on the internet AND the radio are saying that Queen Latifah is getting married to another woman. Her longtime girlfriend Jeanette Jenkins of more than 4 years are engaged. Now they are planning to tie the knot soon. They are planning to come out and tell the public once the movie The Perfect Holiday drops. Is this a surprise to anyone?

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Show All

michele

December 3, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Latifah, if this isn’t a rumor, you’re breakin’ my sisters heart…she thinks you’re the sexiest thing in the world. Not sure how many times we’ve seen “Set It Off”! Good luck to you in all you do!

she mack

December 3, 2007 at 11:24 AM

to each their own, everyone knew . at least everyone in the black community. i wonder how COVER GIRL is going to take this…..

Kris

December 3, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Why are black people turning into fagots and dykes and we supposed to be a strong minded race. That’s sad

stevie combs

December 3, 2007 at 1:05 PM

if its not too late,i would like the opportunity to change her mind.i’ve been in love with her forever.say it aint so!!!!!

Ms. Mimi

December 3, 2007 at 1:46 PM

To each’s own whatever makes her happy. Queen has lived her life for her for years so what cover girl would say I really don’t think it is an issue. Do your think Queen and be happy with who you are like you have always been. And being a homosexual does not justify your character. I have family members who are homosexuals and I don’t love them any less. No matter if it was an experiement or if it is true that is their business.

girl

December 3, 2007 at 3:17 PM

All I got to say is…TOLD YA SOOOO

Andrea

December 3, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Hey we all knew she was gay, SO IT’S NO A SURPRISE HOWEVER SHE DOSEN’T NEED TO MARRY. That part is not cool at all.

Lady

December 3, 2007 at 5:37 PM

I say who cares. So many people coming out the closet so it is not something new. Besides we always knew she was gay so it should not be a surprise. Life is too short..so More power to her despite what people think.

Sakuii

December 3, 2007 at 6:52 PM

Kris…..Shut the fuck up. If anything as a black community come together and embrace the shit. Even if you don’t lol truth be told people is still going to do them. Whats sad is you folks worry so damn much about who’s dating who that you forget that its black on black crime going on and you’re not doin’ shit to stop/help anything.

sephent

December 3, 2007 at 7:48 PM

my mom adores you! are u sure you’ve explored all of your possibilities? i saw u at blockbuster when u were in irving, texas, but i was too scared to approach u cuz of your bodyguard. my moms X-girlfriend tried to but he got in her face lol! really wish u could meet my mom, she’s awesome!

baby denis

December 3, 2007 at 7:51 PM

hi mommy, i know you’re reading this…butterfly kisses!

Candy

December 3, 2007 at 9:10 PM

Aww…I’m so happy if she is and if she ain’t thats my boo…I knew u had it in u..lol

Haay

December 3, 2007 at 11:38 PM

Queen U Go Girl! I’m happy that you finally came out! You are a great actress and singer and I Luv U and VERY HAPPY that you finally came out 2 the world! Much Luv and happiness to the both of you. Keep doing your thang!

Lady G

December 4, 2007 at 1:03 AM

Not a surprise at all. But her business is her business. Mo’ power to her and her woman. Love me some Dana. Just took my mom to see her at UCLA sanging her ass off. Be Easy

G.

R

December 4, 2007 at 2:26 AM

Kris You right. Black people will be a faded memory at the rate we are going with a the gay/lesbo, murder, and inter-racial dating.

CS

December 4, 2007 at 2:54 AM

SAKUII>>>>>>>>YUK!!! There is nothing to embrace with these type of folks unless you are just another than by all means go ahead and embrace them.

Too many gays, hardcore lesbos and butches seem to be everywhere you look!

PAT

December 4, 2007 at 4:17 AM

IF SHE GAY THATS NASTY AND DID NOT ECEPCT HER TO BE LIKE THIS

THATS NASTY

Da Karackta

December 4, 2007 at 7:45 AM

To each his/her own but I wish it wasn’t so.

Teea

December 4, 2007 at 7:47 AM

Oh Hell no!!!!!! Not every black person knew she was gay. Because I sure as hell did not!!!!!!!

GRAND_MARQUIS

December 4, 2007 at 7:53 AM

NOW THIS IS NOT A BIG SHOCKER TO ME BUT THEN IT IS, WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO GET MARRIED AT?

Lillian

December 4, 2007 at 8:02 AM

If Cover Girl is wise, they will carry on business as usual. I am straight, but I know that the lesbian and gay dollar is as good as any, and showing any sign of discrimination against them will hurt business, not help it.

Triston

December 4, 2007 at 8:05 AM

Congrats! To each his own, live life for you. Be happy, forget what idiots like Kris has to say.

Sparks

December 4, 2007 at 8:08 AM

It’s a surprise to me….Wow!! Congrats Queen I love you regardless……..

Total Package

December 4, 2007 at 8:11 AM

I knew the Queen was gay when she never stood in the spotligt with a man. I didnt know she was messing with Jeanette for so long and where are they getting married at because gay marriages are illegal in America.

Connected

December 4, 2007 at 8:14 AM

I have admired the “Queen” for many years. She has broken many barriers in multiple industries. IF THIS IS TRUE it is really sad. While she may be a baller in this present life, with all the cars, the money, the mansions or what ever. She will have to stand before God for the lifestyle of lesbianism (which is an abomination to the Lord). None of us have a heaven or hell to put her in but again IF THIS IS TRUE, I pray her deliverance from the demon of sexual immorality.

Comment page: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Show All