check-out-the-giant-shrimp-this-fisherman-caught
biker-tries-to-run-the-stop-sign-by-hiding-behind-a-car-and-gets-instant-karma
this-is-why-you-dont-throw-gum-outside
dumbass-epic-fails-when-he-quits-during-the-middle-of-a-beer-chugging-competition
mike-tyson-calls-news-reporter-a-piece-of-shit-on-live-tv

Tameka “Tiny” Cottle pregnant again + T.I.’s big guns poppin’

tiny 101707 Tameka Tiny Cottle pregnant again + T.I.s big guns poppinAccording to Atlanta-based blogger, Sandra Rose…

A source close to Tameka “Tiny” Cottle has confirmed that Tiny is pregnant again with rapper T.I.’s baby. The sex of the baby is unknown. The baby would be the couple’s second child together. Tiny delivered a stillborn baby girl this past March and the couple were determined to have another baby.

Meanwhile, T.I., real name Clifford Harris, was denied bond in a federal magistrate court today. In attendance at the proceedings were Tiny, two of T.I.’s other baby mamas and all of T.I.’s children except for King who remained at home. Tiny, who was arrested on marijuana and Ecstasy possession on Saturday, took King to visit his father in jail yesterday. I’m told the first thing T.I.P. did was apologize to Tiny.
Source: Sandra Rose

Tiny should be fine while T.I. holds it down as he attempts to slide out of his situation. But if that doesn’t work… maybe Tiny can stash up on more protection aside from the guns the agents snatched from T.I.’s home…

ti gun collection 101707 Tameka Tiny Cottle pregnant again + T.I.s big guns poppin

Pachev

October 17, 2007 at 9:53 PM

I still don’t understadn what a rapper needs all those real guns for? Was he goin to war?

Bibian

October 18, 2007 at 9:27 AM

Why did T.I have to be so stupid. I’ll keep him in my prayers anyway, because i don’t want to see him go to jail. He should out taking care of his family.

Michelle

October 18, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Michelle

October 18, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Ok so from what it looks like it seems like he is about to go to war with somebody!! Why the hell would you need MACHINE GUNS WITH SILENCERS for?? Is he about to sneak into Iraq and start some shit?? He is mos def in my prayers…but damn!!

Atikkus

October 18, 2007 at 2:28 PM

damn! that nigga done f**ked up! Thats real….Hes doing major time.
aouto 20 years for every silencer!……WOW!… damn TIP…da clover G’s had u strapped up!….But i bet you 50 got more gunz den that.lol…..good luck TIP!

yolanda

October 18, 2007 at 5:17 PM

i don’t think he was goin to war with anyone! From the pic above those look like collector items

blaCC bandana

October 18, 2007 at 9:15 PM

dam ..hes going down. i hope not but thats wat its lookin like

yung-stunna

October 18, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Damnn my nigga tip got caught wit da dinosaur killas in his trunk n house dat nigga crazy

A$hley

October 25, 2007 at 9:43 PM

OMG…they done got my baby…i cant believe Tiny is expectin damn I wouldn’t mind bn his babymama (naw, neva mind he got 2 damn many) LOL FREE T.I I’ll keep ya n my prayers YOUR #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheris

October 31, 2007 at 12:03 PM

skeen….. as sxy as t.i. iz i shud say he iz a fool 4 gettin in2 dah shits withs guns…..

bonnie

December 13, 2007 at 12:33 PM

mannnnnnnnn look: T.I deserves whats comin to him….how could u b so dumb….im sorry that this is happenin to him but he should have more common sense

Lil Mama

February 8, 2008 at 11:34 AM

T.I sure done it dis time but hye you are in my prayers

ksmedes

February 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Are these people abusing the welfare system ?

ballababyy

May 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM

i couldn’t believe it when i heard aw poor T.I. i love youuu=] you’re still sexyyy so it’s all good if you ever need another gf here i am<3 teehee
ily