when-it-comes-to-easter-egg-hunts-this-mom-does-not-play-around
man-pulls-a-deez-nuts-joke-during-his-interview-on-the-peoples-court
first-person-perspective-of-how-real-it-gets-inside-of-syrias-war-zone
kim-kardashian-kanye-west-and-baby-north-in-vogue-magazine-photos
this-fedex-driver-is-having-a-really-rough-day
13-year-old-girl-gang-raped-by-4-men-then-forced-to-sign-a-consent-form

13-year-old girl gang raped by 4 men, Then forced to sign a “consent form”!

gangmembers 13 year old girl gang raped by 4 men, Then forced to sign a consent form!

A 13-year-old girl in Austin, TX was gang raped by four men.

This grim story begins when the 13-year-old dialed a wrong number and ended up speaking to 21-year-old Vance Harris and Bernard Small. The men convinced the young girl to meet with them and be picked up from her home. Once the girl was picked up at her home, she was sexually assaulted in the car and taken to a house and assaulted some more. But now another gang member had joined the fray. The young girl then had to have sex with Ray Harper because “this is what Bloods do.” Another man then joined to make it four disgusting men who felt they needed rape someone’s little girl.

If you didn’t think this story could get any worse, it does.

The young girl cried and screamed until 19-year-old Rebecca Ward entered the room. But instead of offering a helping hand, she made the young girl sign a “consent form.” They then had the nerve to drop the girl off to her parents, who then mustered up the courage and promptly told her parents what took place.
Source

The four men have been arrested but the girl who made her sign the form is still on the loose. The girl needed counseling before and after speaking to the police.

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

DrewSlt

January 4, 2011 at 12:41 AM

This is so FU CK up ! Nothing much i can said ! Just Pray That my Kids be Safe ! And I pray for the Girl and her family to get back on there feet !

jazzyjaithomas

January 4, 2011 at 12:46 AM

WTF!?!?! now see this is why nobody likes black people! these NIGGAS make us look bad! what the fuck possesses you to DO ANYTHING to a little girl let alone FUCKING GANG RAPE her!?! This is what BLOODS do?! more like this is what BITCHES do!!!! what the hell has happened to the fucking world today!!!! these niggas are hella wack, like ya’ll really couldn’t find no damn ratchet hoes to fuck with ya’ll so ya’ll had to rape a fucking CHILD?!?! matter of fact why didn’t ya’ll fuck with that bitch BECCA?!! signed a consent form MY ASS! there is no way in hell they’re not going to prison for this! i say fuck DEATH ROW/PENALTY give ALL FOUR OF THEM NIGGAS the fuckin SHOWER and let Big Daddy who hasn’t seen a woman in 30 years get a hold of their asses b/c in prison they cannot stand rapist!

nikki4848dd

January 4, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Say what now?

904AllStar

January 4, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Kill them right now…
I’m so glad they in Texas… Texas justice system doesnt play…

hintonch

January 4, 2011 at 6:41 AM

MAN I HAD TO SIGN BECAUSE THIS OUTRAGED ME! 13 years old?! I dont care if your in a gang, your a hard core thug have some decency! I know some for real killers that wouldn’t even think of harming a child like this…and the 19 yr old girl gtfoh I wouldn’t care if it were my own flesh and blood if I know they done raped an innocent child I would kill them mofo’s myself…why do people feel its okay to ruin a childs life like that to take away their innocence…God help us all

SUPAKMART13

January 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM

I’m speechless…ditto DANTHEMAN!

January 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM

I know two outta four of these fuck ass niggas. Not personally but they have older relatives I went to school with Two of them used to go to Pflugerville High School out here in the burbs. Them niggas ain’t no gotdamn Gangstas. And the lil girl…well I know her mama. I actually went to school with her. The shit is just wrong on so many fuckin levels. Don’t fret through, Rick Perry just signed into law tougher penalties for Child Sexual Offenders that went into effect Sept 1 2010. These bitch ass niggas finna get strung up by their toes.

FitzRoy

January 4, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I was lookin at dem pix like damn dat nigga look familar. Then boom. It happen right here in TX. Don’t know none of these bitch ass niggaz. Most likely they fighting for their ass now! They might fuck around and get life fucking wit Texas!

nolan

January 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM

This shit is crazy,when was it ok to think that it’s ok do do shit like this,I say hanf the motha fu ckers

KENNYKEN

January 4, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Nah thats just frig, how the hell could you do that to a young girl, man this making frigging upset nah, wish they hang all a dem an this is the reseon why so much young girls are depressed and commiting suicides, man this got to stop cant wirte no more cuz i hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

KENNYKEN

January 4, 2011 at 9:59 AM

ShayLah23

January 4, 2011 at 10:03 AM

damn. thats fucked up on SO SO many levels. I hope tha lil girl can move on frum this & b ok eventually… yu bitch made niggas in that pic bout ta get it fuckin wit TX. smh. I hope they find that bitch too.

Tee201

January 4, 2011 at 10:04 AM

THIS SHIT TURN MY MTF stomach … I WILL SHOT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM NIGGA!!!!! MY BABYGIRL IS 12 …I WILL KILL THEM IF I WAS THAT CHIDS PARENTS,…..

Skeetada904Don

January 4, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Man kill this nigga in the court room right after the judge bangs the gavel then just move on to the next case. Man these nigga deserved to be tortured on live tv like right after the super bowl. And make it somethinig slow like in a Saw moive. I’m sorry I have no remorse, care, or feelings for child rapist. And if this is something that is condone in gang life then ALL them nigga some bitches!!!

deondre16

January 4, 2011 at 10:14 AM

you know what don’t give ‘em the chair.
yeah give ‘em life. yo crime is pretty much what defines you in prison, so they pretty much gonna get lined up and made EVERYBODY’S BITCHES until they wanna off themselves. but hopefully no one will give them the fucking chance to do it either. they just pretty much keep gettin gang raped until everyone decides that they done wit em, shank the muthafuckas and throw they fuckin asses to the side like the trash they are. as for that fuckin bitch rebecca, i hope somebody finds her ass and gets the same shit that those fucks gave the lil girl. hell, i hope the police never find her. whoever finds her bitch ass first better lock her ass in the fuckin basement and torture her and make sure that she doesn’t get to see who the fuck did it to her. then she can walk around for help but nobody gives it to her ass knowing what the fuck part she played in the rape of a 13 yr old girl!! let it happen please

Nj1313

January 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Umm why did this 13 year old agree to meet strangers.. I’m not saying she deserve it, but why the hell would she go meet compete strangers. and alone at that! wtf.. smh..

Shaggy25

January 4, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Real G’s dont fuck with kids and that’s real ish

Shaggy25

January 4, 2011 at 8:55 PM

oh yea and these cats are dead either way if they go to the pen or even the justice system someone gonna get em

deshay2010

January 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM

That’s just absolutely horrible. What kind of men does that too a young girl… They’re sick in the head… They deserve what ever they have coming to them… Have Mercey… SMH

Chosen

January 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I am very disturbed by this and trust and believe they will get whats due to them. this is sick on so many levels and what possesses someone to do this… you reap what you sew, so lets see how gangster they are in prison. Once they get word of that, the men in there are gonna set their world on fire.. GOOD!

AlexShanelle15

January 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM

@#17 I wonder that too, but justice will be served.!

Starr6

January 5, 2011 at 9:06 AM

I’m still trippin over the consent form…such fucckery! Well, they got some Boy friends waiting on them in the big house.

alofoke

January 5, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Wow! What idiot for making her sign a consent form, obviously they are in jail now so that didn’t make a difference. It’s still statutory rape! And yeah, she should know better than that but sometimes parents make the mistake of thinking that their kids should know right and wrong. Unfortunately they need to be reminded sometimes…

pinkrose

January 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I hope and pray that this little girl will be able to get the right help and support that she needs so that she will be albe to recover and live a productive life. I have a feeling that with time the little girl will grow to be very strong, focused, determined and successful in life. I do know one thing, she ain’t gonna let nobody play no damn games with her in life. She gon be true to herself and her dreams and be happy and healthy.
As for those miserable damn fools who did this to her, they are damn insignificant retarded ass muthafuckin bastards. They are what you call tru pieces of damn worthless shit. And Becca is a damn miserable bitch with nothing to do and nowhere to go. All these sorry pathetic stupid ass fuckers involved in hurting this precious child must think somebody and the world owe their fucking ass something because their here. Shit!

Kcbrown

January 6, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Ignorance like this is exactly why we cant come up as a people. For every 1 black man or woman that is doing something positive in this world, there’s 10 doing the complete opposite. SMH, We have to do something about this.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All