2014-is-the-first-year-ever-with-zero-platinum-selling-albums
mma-fighting-the-nastiest-headkick-knock-out-youll-ever-see
shady-cxvpher-eminem-kills-this-freestyle
tiny-harris-undergoes-controversial-eye-color-changing-surgery
lying-to-get-out-of-trouble-little-girl-tells-the-cutest-make-believe-story
beyonces-ex-lyndell-locke-speaks-on-their-past-and-her-false-abortion

Beyonce’s Ex Lyndell Locke speaks on their past and her false abortion!

beyonceandlyndelllocke Beyonces Ex Lyndell Locke speaks on their past and her false abortion!

Here we go:

SG: How did you meet Beyonce?

LL: We were very young in our teens. From the same area in Houston. We knew each other a long time. We were very close and very good friends. (silence)

SG: Ok, Define friends.

LL: (laughs) We would go out together, I would take her to the movies or we would eat out. Normal things teenage kids do. It was “puppy” love.

SG: So you were in love with Beyonce?

LL: Love is a strong word for a teenage relationship but we were very close and I cared ALOT about her. I still do.

SG: Are the rumours true that you got Beyonce pregnant and she had to have an abortion?

LL: You know, when I heard this rumour I was really upset by it. Unfortunately, at the time I was not able to speak on it and people were allowing the speculation to go around. Beyonce as far as I know did not have an abortion.

SG: So you and Beyonce did have a sexual relationship?

LL: No comment

SG: (laughs) Ok I think you answered that already. When you say you were not able to speak on things, what do you mean by that?

LL: I watched Destiny’s Child grow, I knew all the girls and I saw them progress. I was there when they got their first deal, when they rehersed. I was a close member to the family even though some people didnt approve of me being there. The DC Empire looking back now was very cleverly orchestrated and every member of the team was under a microscope. Whether that was on a personal or working relationship. Anyone close to those girls, espeically Beyonce at that influencial time in her life was a threat. It was all about Focus, Focus, Focus. Apparently, boys dont equal focus which I kind of understand.

SG: Who were some people?

LL: I’m still not allowed to say. But trust me there was and still is.

SG: You sound slightly bitter about the situation.

LL: I am slightly. I am sure if other people do not get involved Beyonce and I would still probably be together. At least be in contact.

SG: So you dont speak to Beyonce anymore?

LL: No, we have not spoken in a long time. I see her family sometimes around Houston but it isn’t what it was.

SG: I get the feeling you were warned off.

LL: I dont really want to make any further comment on it.

SG: Ok. When you see Beyonce and how popular she has become how does it make you feel?

LL: Well obviously I am pleased for her. I think she has done amazingly well, just as much as the other girls. I knew LaTavia, LeToya and Kelly. They have all done so great. I wish them nothing but success. They are doing what they thrive off and so am I. I wish them nothing but good health and happiness.

SG: So you dont look at Jay-Z and be like “Oh that could have been me”

LL: (laughs) Not at all. I am in a very happy place in my life.
Source

Maybe if he wasn’t biting his tongue the whole time it would have been an interesting interview. We’re thinking he’s afraid of Daddy Mathew! Watch out!

Ok so now we can finally lay the abortion rumors to rest!

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

blackwallstreetma

September 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM

first…dang i thought that was true.

Yung_Prime

September 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM

hes lyin cuz i know

thegreatest

September 22, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Beyonce prolly aint even thinking bout his scruffy looking ass….as far as the abortion goes im glad she didnt get one but if she did it, its her own body

GAChocolateGoddess

September 22, 2009 at 1:07 PM

When someone feels one way and another PERSON doesn’t, they are usually in denial. Whether it happened or not who cares everyone is grown here.

UDntKwMe

September 22, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I agree with #4….

SatinYvonne

September 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM

next……

blizzak47

September 22, 2009 at 2:26 PM

who cares really,weither she did or didnt,she was young..young females get abortions everyday,its not right but its all apart of being young,dumb and learning from your mistakes. and before b was ms.diva she was just plane ol beyonce.so this interview was just another shot at some1′s career, so with that being said i have alot of respect for dude because he didnt give any real dirt for ppl to run with..

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

September 22, 2009 at 2:40 PM

FIRST OFF BEYONCE IS NOT 27 SHE IS 35. IT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS HE COULD’NT SAY MUCH ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP, BECOUSE HE WAS PAYED GOOD HUSH MONEY NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP. BUT I CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES. THAT’S WHY HE SAID “I’M NOT ALOUD TO SAY”. HELL WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. AND HE SAY’S HE’S BITTER OVER THE SITUATION, AND HE WAS SAD ABOUT THE ABORTION RHUMOR, AND THAT IT DID’NT HAPPEN. WHY WOULD SOME ONE BE SAD ABOUT AN ABORTION RHUMOR IF IT IS’NT TRUE? BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS BEYONCE DID’NT GET AN ABORTION BECAUSE SHE HAD THE CHILD!!!!! DUH!!!! THAT’S WHY HE WAS SAD ABOUT THE RHUMOR!! IN FACT HIM AND BEYONCE USE TO BE MARRIED, AND THEY HAD THE CHILD AT A YOUNG AGE. AND THE CHILD LIVES WITH HIM. BUT THEY DID’NT WANT THAT TO GET OUT, SO BEYONCE CAN HAVE “THE PERFECT IMAGE”. BEYONCE WAS OLDER THAN ALL THE OLD MEMBERS OF DESTINYS CHILD. BUT WHEN THEY CAME OUT THEY LIED AND SAID BEYONCE WAS THE YOUNGEST.DADDY KNOWLES AND TINA KNOWLES ARE SO CONTROLING OF BEYONCES LIFE, THEY MADE HIM DISSAPEAR AND GAVE HIM HUSH MONEY. HIM AND BEYONCE WAS INLOVE, BUT THE MONEY,FAME, DADDY, AND MOMMA KNOWLES, PLAYED A HUGE PART IN DESTROYING THEIR RELATIONSHIP.

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

September 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM

I CAN TELL HE IS VERY HANDSOME ONCE HE GET MADE UP, THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A BETTER PIC OF HIM. ON THE DIARY OF DESTINY’S CHILD AIRED ON MTV.SHE USE TO ALWAY’S TALK ABOUT HOW INLOVE SHE WAS WITH HIM. AND HOW HANDSOME HE WAS, THAT HE WAS A MAXWELL LOOK ALIKE.I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH HIM, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPIER, AND WHOLESOME, THAN NOW SHE SEEM’S UNHAPPY AND DEMONIZED, LIKE SHE HAS LOST HER SOUL WITH GAY Z FUGLY DEVILISH SELF.

miamigirl746

September 22, 2009 at 3:02 PM

@missblackbeauty21, how do u kno that beyonce is 35?, becuz I checked wikipedia & it said she’s born in 1981, that makes her 28, so could u let me kno how u got the info. where it is said that she is 35?, plz let me kno’, & u kinda rite, her ex do kinda look cute, they should’ve gotten a better picture of him, as for this interview, l don’t kno’ nor do i really care, cuz it doesn’t affect me in one way or anothere, ya feel me?.

MissBee20

September 22, 2009 at 3:18 PM

That is exactly how rumors get started LMLPAO…

OhWord

September 22, 2009 at 3:21 PM

@misblack”beauty”21 how the hell you know what their whole life was and is about? She 35 and she had a baby and they pay him hush money…wow so now you a source close to the fam??? TRD would be a good site if it weren’t for all the shmucks eating goonberries for breakfast…

apaine78

September 22, 2009 at 3:53 PM

it’s a crying shame when folks alleged abortions is supposed to be entertaining…

kelz971

September 22, 2009 at 3:56 PM

he handled that interview quite well

SeiLove

September 22, 2009 at 4:12 PM

so she was fckin as a teen ??

REAL100CERTIFIED

September 22, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Miss Black…Beyonce is in her twenties.

She was born in 1981. Peace.

Pomeadrank

September 22, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I’ll agree that A LOT of celebs lie about their ages….Beyonce ain’t no damn 35. If she’s past her 20s she ain’t no further then 30 on the dot. Fuck you talmbout?

And how is it that Blackbootyface somehow seems to know everygotdamnthing? SMMFH siddown somewhere.

B_STeVeNz

September 22, 2009 at 5:51 PM

yalll wildin’ hahahaha . . . . NO COMMENT lol

MsJAY

September 22, 2009 at 6:56 PM

27? 28? 35? I guess no one will really know her age. It’s been questionable since she became famous!

Jacktown601playa

September 22, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Ms.BlackUgly PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP…DO US ALL A FAVOR N GO SHOOT YOURSELF…HOW AND THE HELL DO U KNO WAT HAPPENED IN THIS GIRLS LIFE AND U THE SAME PERSON THAT WAS ON THAT (JAY Z EXPOSED) VIDEO SAYIN BEYONCE WAS A SATANIST AND ALL THIS OTHER CRAP…SO STOP SPEWING STUPIDITY OUT OF UR MOUTH….YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE PULLED OUT!!!!!

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

September 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

MY NAME MUST REALLY TASTE GOOD CAUSE IT STAY’S IN PEOPLES MOUTH..LOL.. AT THESE CHARACTERS ON HERE. THIS IS A BLOG SITE! I CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE HELL I WANT!..LOL. MISS BLACK BEAUTY 21 IS THE NAME..LOL. YA’LL REALLY THINK YA’LL KNOW THESE CELEBS..LOL.THEY STAY LYEN TO YA’LL DUMB A*S*SES..ONE EVEN GOT YA’LL CALLING HIM GOD..THROWING UP THE “DIAMOND”..LOL..THEY JUST POSSESEN YA’LL, CONTROLING YA’LL MIND WITH THERE MUSIC, AND FAKE PERSONAS.JUST SO YOU CAN BUY THEIR ALBUM’S AND GO TO THEIR CONCERTS.TO CONTINUE TO MAKE THEM RICHER.THEY DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT YA’LL.LOL..AND JUST LIKE SHEEP YOU FOLLOW AND BELIEVE EVERY LIE THEY TELL YA’LL. I’AM SO GLAD I WAS BLESSED WITH WISDOM AND GOOD SENCE..LOL… MISS BLACK BEAUTY 21 IS THE NAME..LOL

I WAS’NT GONNA SAY NOTHEN TO THAT FUGLY, FAT, DEBBIE CAKE, FLUBBER, BROKE DOWN THUG LOOKEN DOG SHIT JACKABERRYWANNA BE PLAYA. CAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU PIMPEN IS SOME STRAY CATS..LOL..YO MAMMA SHOULD HAVE JUST SWALLOWED YOUR FUGLY A*S*S. YOUR THE REASON LIL CHILDREN HAVE NIGHT MARES.YOU SO UGLY…LOL… AND MISS BLACK BEAUTY 21 IS THE NAME….LOL..AT THESE CLOWNS!!

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

September 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM

@POMEADRANK YOU ARE BEYOND UGLY. IF A MAN SLEEP WITH YOU HE REALLY GONNA HAVE TO BLAME IT ON THE AAAACOHOLLLL (JAMIE VOICE).LOL.. IF YOU AND JACKABERRY WANNA BE PLAYA HAD A BABY IT WOULD COME OUT LOOKEN LIKE PREDATOR..LOL.. YOU KNOW WHAT I TAKE THAT BACK. I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR PICS..YOU LOOK RETARDED. I JUST GOT THREE WORDS FOR YOU “BLESS-YOUR-HEART!” LOL AT THESE CLOWNS ON TRD! AND MISS BLACK BEAUTY 21 IS THE NAME..LOL

Huey2009

September 23, 2009 at 4:28 AM

probably feels like accidentally washing your a winning lottery ticket in a pair of pants…i KNOW this dude is sick about it…

lol at the topic turning into a referendum on who’s ugliest….

thegreatest

September 23, 2009 at 6:09 AM

ouch

ajjames

September 23, 2009 at 6:52 AM

ALL THIS DEVIL TALK GOING AROUND IS VERY CONVINCING, BUT I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE ALL OF IT. THE THING IS WITH ME IS THAT IM A POSITIVE PERSON, I LOOK AT THE POSITIVE THINGS PEOPLE DO. BEYONCE IS SUPPOSE TO BE THIS BIG DEVIL WORSHIPPER, BUT SHE SURE DOES HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE. I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HEARD BEYONCE DONATING MONEY TO SOMEONE, ARE HELPING SOMEBODY. JUST RECENTLY SHE SUNG TO A YOUNG FAN SUFFERING FROM CANCER. IM SORRY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THATS NOT DEVIL WORK TO ME. AND AS FAR AS HER AGE, IF THE WOMEN SAYS SHES 28 THEN SHES 28. SHE ONLY KNOWS HER AGE, NOT ANYONE ELSE.

Comment page: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All