bill-oreilly-took-a-poll-on-legalizing-weed-in-america-look-at-the-results
nascar-driver-tony-stewart-crashes-into-his-opponent-and-kills-him-during-a-race
little-bad-ass-kid-terrorizes-chuck-e-cheese-where-are-his-parents
you-can-become-a-tree-after-you-die
listen-as-this-man-completely-butchers-drakes-take-care-on-the-subway
comedian-monique-lost-40-pounds-and-says-her-sex-life-is-so-much-better

Comedian Mo’nique lost 40 pounds and says her sex life is so much better!

monique 081309 Comedian Monique lost 40 pounds and says her sex life is so much better!

We bet!

“The sex is better! I have so much more energy. I can move around better, and that’s what it’s all about. I want to lose more, so I’ll just keep eating better and exercising, and the weight will come off,” she says. “It took time to put in on, and it will take time to take if off. It’s still okay to be big, but let’s be big and healthy. I had to lose some weight to get healthier because I want to be around for a while. I have twin sons who are 3 and a son who is 19, and I want the opportunity to meet their children.”
Source: Life and Style Mag

What ever happen to the days when she loved being a big beautiful woman? Guess that’s old news or maybe she said all those things to trick herself into thinking she was comfortable with her weight.

We’re happy for her! Mo’Nique went from 262 to 220 pounds. She’s looking good these days!

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

UDntKwMe

August 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM

1st….anyway I love this lady…she looks great

sexiface

August 13, 2009 at 2:33 PM

umm, she said its ok to be big, but being big and healthy. she hasnt changed her tune and she said before she was gonna shape and tone up!

love this woman! to death…so sexy! when The Parkers used to show on TV, she was my pretend mother, LOL.

nettymoe1

August 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

SHE’S DOIN THE DAMN!

Deirdre

August 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

What happened to all that fat chicks were beautiful???? Hope she continues to lose more. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had that surgery.

Rstar718

August 13, 2009 at 2:48 PM

don’t really care,ever since that Beyonce stunt at the BET Awards i been wanting to smash!

Mrstyga14

August 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM

~hey…i like monique(no homo)but its some things i dont agree with.i do agree with her tryin to get healthy and fit.that’s ok,but what happend to all that,i love myself,i love my weight,i wont change for nothin.she sending mixed singnals(1)all big girls dont try to get like super models or kill yourself tryin to lose wieght,love yourself(2)lose weight,your sex life will be amazing,you will also look better than u are lookin now.the movie big girls helped alot of ppl.i’m not big but i liked the meaning of it(the movie).the one thing that do bother me is, she’s always downing skinny ppl.she should be downing the fashion desighners and the directors.dont make us feel bad about ourselfs because you dont like yourself(aparently).dont down skinny and medium ppl.i can see if you say it once or twice(to help big girls self-esteem out)but dont keep say skinny bitches,skinny hoes,i cant stand skinny hoes.that hurt to.so i say to everbody love yourself but dont down other ppl to make yourself feel better because when you do that you show that you are ignorant and hate yourself
thats how i feel and what i know
miss~tygaboo.

Mrstyga14

August 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM

~btw:not hatin but she do look ok~
and btw:to SEXIFACE,ok if she did say she was gone tone up and get fit,why didn’t she say that to all the big girls and on her movie?~lolz(smiley face)yaw tickle me.
miss.tyga~boo

SouthernBelle

August 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Just as long as she dont go around looking like Star Jones,Im all for the weight loss.It really does look good on her.

J_Free

August 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM

she was fat and only acted like she loved it because she HAD to live with it.

thats why im not suprised at this.

only an idiot would believe that she WANTS to be fat and ugly lmao…

donwun

August 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM

from 18 – 15 stones not bad

shit being big aint fun – fuk dat big is beautiful shit
get healthy stay fit live longer!

Pomeadrank

August 13, 2009 at 6:09 PM

What’s wrong with her changing her mind. We’re allowed to do it, why can’t she?

GrandSexyLady

August 13, 2009 at 6:46 PM

She’s beautiful. Getting healthier and looking better than I have ever seen her. And I always thought she was beautiful! I’m sure she wont go down to the ‘ I might be on crack looking stage’. Theres alway room for improvement! could be gain, could be lose. Keep it up!

REDDOG

August 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

She found the truth. She was biased in her opinion until she found the truth and now she knows better. Guess the skinny biatches jokes will become fewer and fewer as she drops the weight. I do believe that she believed what she was putting out before and now she knows better.

cajaki

August 13, 2009 at 8:12 PM

she was definitely trying to fool herself like she was happy being big. though she is right you really need to be healthy to stay around, now that she is more of a celebrity she do not want to keep telling that fat girl jokes and fat girls role. which i aint mad at her because i need to get on the same page with her. so big up to monique keep doing your thing.

mrscherelle29

August 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I’m happy for her. Good for her.

LICIABAE901

August 13, 2009 at 10:31 PM

SHE LOOKS REAL GOOD..BUT DONT TAKE IT TO FAR…STOP RIGHT THERE…

jameezy82

August 14, 2009 at 5:27 AM

I always tell people its ok to be big but when it starts affecting your performance in ANYthing its time to lose weight. the day you cant walk up the stairs without huffing and puffing, or run without killing yourself is the day. There are plenty of big healthy people. look at the nfl, those guys arent healthy? So i feel her

mstif2u411

August 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM

Im happy for her! Especially because she is workinhard and losin it the old fashion way if she wanted to be a toothpick she would have jumped right into the bypass.

GO MONIQUE YOU LOOK GOOD GURRRL!!!! ^_^

Cameo

August 14, 2009 at 6:33 AM

I’m happy for her. I hope this inspires more women to get healthy, and loss weight if they really need too. I loved the part when she said
” I have twin sons who are 3 and a son who is 19,
and I want the opportunity to meet their children.”
It looks good on her, keep going Mo Woot,woot!!

TMBDiego

August 14, 2009 at 6:55 AM

she look great!
Yea, I def knew she didnt LOVE being OBESE!!!
She might have been comfortable with her actually size…but I dont think anybody would be happy being OBESE!
She had to see that she had a problem that she tried to avoid by “pushing” it to the front and saying she LOVED it…..
anywho! SHE feel better so SHE looks better and Happier than ever might I add

ESHANEUA

August 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM

You go, Mo!! My favorite female comedian!!! Great to see she’s happy and enjoying life! That’s what it’s all about.

IMTHECOOL1

August 14, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Big Ups to Mo… She is correct be happy with your weight but you must be healthy as well. When you are big you may be a risk of high blood pressure and high cholesterol. When you get physicals the doctors sometimes advises people that it maybe a good idea to work out 3 times a week for 20 minutes. A little exercise is good for everyone and the more you do it, the easier it will get.

urmircle83

August 14, 2009 at 8:55 AM

omg…i luv her so damn much and i am so happy to c her looking so pretty and healthy…sh*t im tryna be like her. aint nothin wrong with being big and beautiful…but its even better being big, beautiful and healthy! im wit cha girl!

GoldenPeach

August 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM

She still looks amazing!!! I just hope she dont turn her entire game around and start dissing the BIG girls the smaller she gets!

ebonyprince22

August 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I love Monique. She is a big, beautiful woman and she has sex appeal. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No one is perfect. Before we judge anybody, we as Americans should look at ourselves first. God Bless.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All