these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
close-call-rally-car-almost-wipes-out-a-group-of-people-during-crash
five-year-old-boy-does-amazing-pushups
45-very-small-epiphanies
road-rage-for-real-driver-hits-pedestrian-with-his-car
faith-evans-reveals-her-relationship-with-2pac-and-biggie

Faith Evans reveals her relationship with 2Pac and Biggie!

faith2pac 082108 Faith Evans reveals her relationship with 2Pac and Biggie!Miss Info has gotten her hands on the ex-wife of Christopher Wallace’s upcoming autobiography titled Keep The Faith. In the book, The Notoious B.I.G’s widow reveals her relationship with the Biggie and Tupac Shakur during the beef that lead up to both rap legends deaths.

Check out this juicy excerpt from the autobiography:

‘The situation with the money is like this,’ he said. ‘If I give it to you, then you my bitch.
‘Your what,” I said. I felt a chill go up my back.
‘You heard me. You gotta be my bitch’.
I got up and moved farther away from where he was standing.
‘I’m not anybody’s bitch,’ I said, trying to keep my voice steady.
‘You Biggie’s bitch.’”

“‘So you not trying to suck my di**?’
‘What!’ I screamed. ‘What are you talking about?’

Tupac raised his voice. ‘You know you want to suck my di**, bitch! Don’t fu**ing lie.’ I burst into tears and grabbed my purse. ‘I have to get outta here.’

Read more in the scanned images from the book below…

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

August 21, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Damn faith…why wait until now. Must got an album coming out soon. I’ll still listen to you but I don’t know about this book. Don’t know if I want to see these things written about Pac

Ichi DPP that’s Chinese for 1 :D

sassy_sade05

August 21, 2008 at 3:35 PM

2nd 2 comment!!!!!

SKILZS3000

August 21, 2008 at 3:46 PM

WOW ppl do will do anything to make sure their album sell’s. rappers start bull s**t beef and women write these corny azz tell all books fulla lies. so if the album flops her book will put income in her bank. wdf ever happen to just having talent? now you got to have a gimmick to sell. WDF EVER

SheIsSoReal

August 21, 2008 at 3:49 PM

I bet she wouldn’t be telling any of this if he was still here. Not sure if I believe a word. 8-|

fresh2jeff

August 21, 2008 at 3:50 PM

I HALFWAY BELIEVE HER STORY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, EVERYBODY THAT MET PAC SAID HE WAS A HUMBLE DUDE, SHE GOTTA MAKE A BOOK DAMN NEAR 12 YEARS LATER ABOUT THE SHYT???? ALOT OF THIS DONT EVEN ADD UP, BUT ANYWAYZ I GUESS WHY TUPAC MADE THAT SONG, “WONDER WHY THEY CALL YOU BITCH”

fresh2jeff

August 21, 2008 at 3:51 PM

OH YEAH ITS STILL R.I.P. 2PAC, THE GREATEST-STILL

sassy_sade05

August 21, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Wow i stoped reading on the 2nd page i can’t see my Idol doing something like that!

Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Rstra718
-R.I.P Biggie,that was Brooklyn’s jesus shot fo no fuc!<ing reason!

REAL100CERTIFIED

August 21, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Controversial…I do somewhat believe her tho…if you ever followed the entire beef with Pac and Biggie…this connects with the story.

SheIsSoReal

August 21, 2008 at 4:12 PM

The part I dont believe is that she didnt do anything LMAO

samncb

August 21, 2008 at 4:15 PM

I can’t wait for it to come out, i will be the first to get it.

sassy_sade05

August 21, 2008 at 4:17 PM

i agree with “SHEISSOREAL” i think she did something and trying to some out of this situation as a good person!

NiCeYbOO

August 21, 2008 at 4:54 PM

umm..wow this is crazy why she didnt say none of these when he said he fucked her…lol females these days are funny!

akademikn3rd82

August 21, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Faith has been selling records since 1995; she doesn’t need controversy to sell albums. “First Lady” sold well over 700K; Granted it’s not platinum status like her preceding albums, I still doubt very highly that she needs money THAT badly. No matter how many cases she catches.

I always felt like it evened out in the wash. After all, how many times did he fuck around on Faith with Lil’ Kim? Got the chick preggo…and later had her have an abortion. And what about Charli Baltimore?…the list goes on. If Faith did cheat, no disrespect to Big and his memory(he’s my fave rapper dead or alive), but he deserved it.

Call it harsh, but I’m a firm believer in “Eye for an eye.” It’s only fair.

Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 5:13 PM

well I think we all know that. Right? “Wonder why they call you bitch”

Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 5:19 PM

I always felt like it evened out in the wash. After all, how many times did he **** around on Faith with Lil’ Kim? Got the chick preggo…and later had her have an abortion. And what about Charli Baltimore?…the list goes

First of all she had to get that abortion. Why? Because she was about to drop Hardcore at that time, so it was either push the album back a year or get an abortion. Biggie wanted her to have the baby, and if she could she would of. I wish that she could of.

ALOBABY3

August 21, 2008 at 5:54 PM

FIRST OFF FAITH DOES HAVE TALENT ! I THINK THE REASON SHE HAS WRITTEN THIS BOOK IS 2 FINALLY VENT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND 2 PUT CLOSURE 2 THAT PART OF HER LIFE. NO, I DON’T BELIEVE SHE IS DOING IT 2 PROMOTE AN UPCOMING ALBUM B-CUZ HER VOICE DOES THAT 4 HER. I FEEL THAT PEOPLE SHOULD FALL BACK ON THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND LET FAITH DO WHAT SHE GOTTA DO.

Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM

I’m not even gonna comment on any of this, except to say that 2PAC and Biggie are the best to have been “retired”.. I don’t need her story…

What I really want to know is this:

Just judging by the cover for her book… Is it just me or does Faith look like what T-Boz should’ve looked like in 2008?

~Austin

Bunz09

August 21, 2008 at 6:37 PM

i love faith, and yall are right her voice is all the talent she needs. But HER story doesn’t add up. I mean…think about how suave 2pac used to be…that don’t sound like some shit he would say…to her face anyway. since she admitted to fuckin all these other stars in LA, how can we be so sure that Pac wasn’t one of them?!? It just seems so scripted. She cares about her Marriage while she was in the presence of Pac, but with them other niggas she didn’t care? Give me a fuckin break and don’t be trying to put all the dirt on my Baby Pac! She prolly did it to get back at Biggie, but didn’t know that Pac would put her ass on blast like that!

DANIELLA

August 21, 2008 at 6:38 PM

so she waits 10+ yrs to finally “open up” about this? I dont wanna call her a liar, but I just dont think Pac would talk to any woman like that. But that’s just me.

MSGOTTABODEE

August 21, 2008 at 7:24 PM

whats to reveal hell she was fukin them both….shit no “BIGGIE” LOL we know that! everybody wanna tell all now! hell who cares now,she shouldve wrote that book back in the early 90′s when we all had inquring minds, i could careless now!!!

bred60122

August 21, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Ok yall taking up for 2pac and say he didn’t do it which I can understand because almost everybody loved him. But COME ON people. 2pac wasn’t exactly shy, lol. Hell he probably did say something like that to her because that’s how guys treat ho’s and from what we already know she got around. LoL, if hoing was the olympics Superhead would win gold and Faith silver yall know it. LOL!

We all know that she came to 2pac ver well expecting for something to go down and when he spoke to her like the ho she was her feelings got hurt. That’s all. I know one thing I know if I was Faith I would’ve taken that to my grave, LOL. No joke! That’s just embarrassing.

Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 8:43 PM

WOW THATS A TAD BiT EXPLiCiT ! LOL
WELL i KNOW i WiLL BUY THE BOOK JUST TO READ WHAT THE HELL
HAPPENED AFTER THAT…LOL !

ANYWHO THATS THE LiFE iN THE iNDUSTRY FOR FEMALES ! CONSTANTLY BEiNG DiSRESPECTED BY THE MALES…iTS NOTHiNG NEW…i’M MORE THAN CERTAiN HER
STORY HAS ALREADY BEEN TOLD !

Niiokii

August 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i WROTE THAT BUT i WASN’T LOGGED iN !!! LOL MY BAD !

DiSByTcHgOt_SwAgg

August 21, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Umm hmmm, she probably did suck that man’s d***, j/k!! But damn, it was like that Faith. I mean I don’t put it passed anyone, but Pac saying some shyt like that is to extreme. But then again, I didn’t know him personally. Just don’t sound like him especially making the music he made, about the black women. Appears to be out of the ordinary.

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All