motorcyclist-gets-hit-by-a-car-does-two-flips-and-walks-away-from-the-scene
man-spends-100000-on-plastic-surgery-so-he-can-look-like-justin-bieber
before-and-after-look-of-mariah-carey-before-using-photoshop
student-strips-down-to-his-underwear-during-graduation-and-loses-his-diploma
soap-box-derby-racer-runs-down-spectators-in-his-path
flavor-of-loves-shay-buckeey-johnson-sex-tape

Flavor Of Love’s Shay “Buckeey” Johnson Sex Tape!

buckeey sextape 052608 Flavor Of Loves Shay Buckeey Johnson Sex Tape!Shay Johnson, more popularly known as Buckeey from VH1′s “Flavor of Love”, has become the Internet’s latest sex tape victim!

We’ve personally seen the 1:39 minute snippet of this apple bottom “charm school” contestant work that very same charm in the bedroom and all we have to say is… sheeeeeeeeshhh!

We try to keep things nice and dirty on The Rundown but not this dirty… we’re sure our good friends at Google can help you guys out from here ;)

Please note that this is indeed a rumor and could possibly be a great look-a-like but… we doubt it!

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

that nigga

May 26, 2008 at 4:19 AM

I knew it lol how else you think she got to be in those videos lol

Coco

May 26, 2008 at 4:31 AM

Dam, females are becoming desperate these dayz

Coco

May 26, 2008 at 4:47 AM

OMG!!! Just googled it, it is her! I’m hella shocked after everything she’s doing with herself she would be stupid enough to allow someone to film her being intimate! Dam Buckeey Dam!!!!!!

Robert

May 26, 2008 at 5:18 AM

damn, fuck all dem other sex tapes. this is one i would love to see. Shay is one sexy ass girl. Even tho it could be here, i hope it isn’t cause its not good to have a sex tape when you like kinda famous. gives out a even more bad image to yourself when you already posing half naked in magazines. Then to be black…. isn’t all dat good either.

anthony

May 26, 2008 at 6:25 AM

Would you like to see, what Shay “Buckey” Johnson wants to show us?http://hdvideo.freeweb7.com/vid.php?v=Shay+Buckey+Johnson+sex+tape

goddess

May 26, 2008 at 7:35 AM

i saw the tape and it does look very much real and very much look like her but can u blame her everybody likes to get there some like it behind doors and some dont personal like a little bit of both but what ever floats her boat it all hers

jtashley

May 26, 2008 at 7:43 AM

She’s a very freaky girl!!!!

TAVARES

May 26, 2008 at 9:04 AM

LOL..I JUST FOUND A NEW RESPECT FOR HER, I KNEW THOSE LIPS WERENT THAT BIG FOR NOTHING, AND AHE TAKES IT IN THE ASS TOO! FLAV U PICKED THE WRONG 1 BRO!…GO BUCK, GREAT SUCK!……LOL

Jay Rich

May 26, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Her new name is Buck Nasty

Robert

May 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM

OMG…. i just watched it.

that other link dont work.

I will never look at shay johnson the same every again. i guess flav named her buckeey for a reason. lol. Damn…. i still like her sexy ass tho. Shay must of did something for homeboy to release that tape. As soon as she started talking at the end, you can’t tell me dat aint shay. Den she fucked dat nigga raw…. smh…

Nikki

May 26, 2008 at 9:59 AM

I just saw it and it is her. If she wouldn’t have talked she probably could fight it but she in the hole now. I guess Charmed School didn’t do much for her. I wanna know why these girls keep getting caught with the wrong ones, if u gonna make a sex tape to keep gettin exposure make sure it be worth it than 15 more minutes of fame LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISS ILLINOIS

May 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM

and that’s a big @ock in her mouth!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Ms. Beautiful

May 26, 2008 at 10:20 AM

WOW… ITS REALLY SAD HOW OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEENS ARE GOING ALL OUT JUST GET A LI BIT OF FAME. I HVE NO MRE RESPESCT FOR THT WOMAN AT ALL. IT U GONNA DO UR THANG DO IT W.O. CAMERAS… GOD BLESS THT LOW CLASS WOMAN

Whatever

May 26, 2008 at 10:42 AM

I’m sorry but I don’t believe thats her. I’m looking at the video and can’t see how that is her. The only similarities is the eyes but everything else looks fake. Thats a clear lookalike no matter what somebody says. The red flag came before I even looked at the video. The retard that put the tape out clearly is a jealous idiot because the person knew this tape was coming a year ago. Warned the website owner they would be sending in a tape before the tape even happened. I think it’s a lookalike who knew she looked like buckey and made the tape herself in hopes of getting some serious attention. NASTY Just nasty. It’s sad people will do anything for fame.

Yeah

May 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM

I agree with Coco

jane

May 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM

it is not real sex tape!
here is real

KILLAKOUNTY

May 26, 2008 at 11:08 AM

damnnn! shawty come my way

jtashley

May 26, 2008 at 11:31 AM

She fine!!!!!!!! Look @ that ass clap

E17_dUN

May 26, 2008 at 1:09 PM

loool dam just saw it, safe 4 da hook up robert lool, wiv no protection as well, isnt it obvious why aids is so frequent amongst african americans? All i can say is sad and desperate:-
she gt a back off tho(fat ass 2 u americans) damm LOL

CHRISHONDA

May 26, 2008 at 2:47 PM

SHAY IT THE REAL MEANING OF A IGNNORANT BLACK BITCH… SHE COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MORE AND ITS SAD THAT FEMALES LIKE HER DEGRADE THE BLACK FEMALE AND ENCOURAGE UNPROTECTED SEX. ITS SAD THAT THAT GOD MADE SEX SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND SACRED AND WE AS HUMANS JUST HAVE MADE IT NASTY AND DISGUSTING ANYWAYS YALL WILL SEE HER ASS SO DOING AND AIDS COMMERCIAL SOON………STARRING AS THE INFECTED ONE…

WTF???

May 26, 2008 at 3:07 PM

yup yup, thats her

imw0rthdatr0ubl3

May 26, 2008 at 3:30 PM

Man it is her my brother was lukin @ tht shit earlier and ii recognized her voice… she prolly “leaked” the tape herself…. look @ kim kardashian who heard of her before she ****3d ray j?

Travis

May 26, 2008 at 6:30 PM

I guess this is a warning for all of you ladies that want to be a superstar. If you got a sex tape with ANYBODY out there and you want to be a star, you best rest assure WE WILL find it and you will be put on the internet for all of us to see. Come on, your secrets are not safe. Didn’t you learn from Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and many other celebs? But if you like that type of publicity, go for it. Ain’t mad atcha!!!!

MS DICK SUCKER

May 26, 2008 at 9:00 PM

That is not Shay lol. That’s me. I make it clap.

WATTSDBOY

May 26, 2008 at 9:25 PM

I WISH IT WAS ME, I AINT MAD AT DUDE!

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All