robbery-suspect-starts-crying-after-noticing-that-he-was-caught-on-camera
teenager-gets-stuck-inside-of-a-vagina-in-germany
50-cent-gets-possessed-by-a-demon-in-the-middle-of-talking-shit-about-diddy-and-rick-ross
this-may-just-be-the-horniest-and-most-perverted-monkey-of-all-time
man-spends-100000-on-plastic-surgery-so-he-can-look-like-justin-bieber
high-school-teacher-caught-having-sex-with-16-year-old-student-in-kohls-parking-lot

High school teacher caught having sex with 16-year-old student in Kohl’s parking lot!

ashleyblumenshine High school teacher caught having sex with 16 year old student in Kohls parking lot!

Ashley Blumenshine, an Illinois high school teacher, was in jail Wednesday, charged with having sex with a 16-year-old student.

Blumenshine, 27, was arrested behind a Kohl’s department store in Plainfield, Ill. on Tuesday. Police say they caught her in a car with a 16-year-old boy and determined that they’d had sex shortly before the officers arrived.

Blumenshine’s attorney said she is innocent, reports CBS affiliate WBBM.

“The person in the back was partially unclothed,” said Plainfield Police Chief William Doster of the 16-year-old boy.

Police noticed two vehicles in the parking lot were sitting much farther out from the store than other vehicles in the lot.

On Wednesday, the Will County State’s Attorney’s office charged Blumenshine with aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

“They made certain statements to the officer that led them to believe that that’s what went on,” Doster said. He said the affair appears to have been going on for a month or so.

CBS affiliate WBBM’s Susanna Song reports that Blumenshine has taught dance and physical education at Plainfield North High School for four years.

“Our first priority is always the safety and security of our students,” said Tom Hernandez, Director of Community Relations for District 202.

When asked if Blumenshine would be allowed to teach while out on bond, Hernandez said, “At this point, she is not in the building.” He says a substitute will take over Blumenshine’s classes at Plainfield North High School.

The school also provided students with counseling.
Source

Great job idiot!

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ImAHaterFoSuckinWhat01

January 6, 2011 at 12:03 PM

lucky kid.

Chosen

January 6, 2011 at 12:10 PM

LOL nasty heffa! 27? 16? im sorry but there is nothing a 16 yr old could offer me. PERIOD! some women stoop very
L
O
W
!

hanmahayes

January 6, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Dayum, I know that kid is pissed off.

nikki4848dd

January 6, 2011 at 12:27 PM

What is the attraction with adults to little kids? Let me catch some woman having sex with my 16 year old, and everybody gets their assess whipped that day.No questions asked.Bottom line.

Capoeirista

January 6, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Well, he has an excuse – young and horny – but unless she has some mad STD’s or something crazy I don’t know why any man wouldn’t give it to her.

FitzRoy

January 6, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I AGREE WIT 5 & 1. Y’ALL FEMALES ACT LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS DON’T HAVE “GROWN” BODY PARTS. I WAS A BEAST WHEN I WAS 16 & 17. PEOPLE ALWAYS MISTOOK ME FOR BEING OLDER. THEY DIDN’T CARE I LIVED WIT MOMS AND WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL BCUZ I WAS FOCKING LIKE AN A$$ GROWN MAN SINCE. I JUST HOPE THE LITTLE NIGGA DON’T SNITCH ON HIS TEACHER.

ShayLah23

January 6, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Im wit #2 %100 … Im 23 & I wouldnt fck wit no 16 year old BOY .. wtf

topknotch

January 6, 2011 at 4:31 PM

its nasty fa real. y everybody trying to f#ck these kids

iysoh16

January 6, 2011 at 5:02 PM

damn…where was she at when i was in school lol

Lilly43

January 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM

smh,idk why teachers keep doin this and think they wont get caught? pervs..

Lilly43

January 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM

& it doesnt matter how good a guys “sex game” is. she is a grown ass woman with a job and is expected to be professionsal,NOT fu***** her students. you’re nt supposed to mix with business with pleasure, so it definitely aint ok for teachers to strt personal affairs with MINOR students, how can parents trust tht their kids will go to school and not have to worry about them being sexually abused. we really need to get it togeher.

zloves1

January 6, 2011 at 8:35 PM

when i was in school there was a male teacher fu*kin the students and we were in jr. high. when i got to high school the bus driver was fuckin the female students… it goes on all the time..

she should be ashamed messing wit that lil boy wit his “grown parts.” he is still a child with child like thoughts. the situation is just sickening to me. any adult sexually abusing a child is just disgusting regardless of the gender thats being abused

Shaggy25

January 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM

lol “dude i was giving it too her in front of kohls and then next thing i know the cops pull me out butt ass naked” omg but hey i remember a song from my uncles called Hot for Teacher……..and i know no man will say there wasnt one teacher they woulda banged………..reminds me of Ms.Cook math teacher LOL

BitchwitaHeart

January 6, 2011 at 8:57 PM

So I’m from washington state and the legal age of consent (for sex) is 16, walking home and all of a sudden some guy in a car pulls up and ask me where im going and then offers to give me a ride home, saying NO the perve ask well why don’t you just sit in my car and we talk I say I’m 16 and he be like well 16 is the legal age of consent……I’m sorry people but their are perves out in this country and there is nothing (except call the cops) we can do that is not againts the law to stop them like killem. Another example of my oh so lovely state a fireman was caught having sex with a 16 year old….she was legal age of consent and that was the first and last I heard of that case….Then the teachers I never heard so many teachers sleeping with students then out there might I add this is mostly happening on the west side of washington, you know tacoma, seattle, everett…..smh but this won’t be the last

Willdat59

January 6, 2011 at 10:07 PM

aye!!!!!!! where the do dat at i need a teacher too . wassup

KidKhadafi

January 7, 2011 at 2:19 AM

Damn, that prolly wuz gunna be his 1st time…the po po always fuckin shit up

aleeciac

January 7, 2011 at 7:03 AM

Shes an educator. Therefore, a 16 year old is off limits off her title alone. People are retarded. Why would that idiot throw her career away for some 16 year old penis? Smh. Simple as hell.

SUPAKMART13

January 7, 2011 at 7:25 AM

She couldn’t wait 10 years? 37 vs 26 is more better…

Blanquita

January 7, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Shes pretty but I agree, hes too young. I occassionaly get hit on by young kids. Even if they are cute, wtf are you gonna do for me?? You’re a little boy. Who cares if you got grown parts, you haven’t really had the experience using them and I ain’t gonna teach ya.

mizzred

January 7, 2011 at 8:17 AM

wow

RealTalk1215

January 7, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Im with you Nikki…I wish a bitch would touch my son and/or my daughters…Ima flip ish upside and then spin that ish all around…NOT PLAYING! Real Talk…these sick ass ppl make me sick with this pathetic so called attraction they call themselves having to our children…Id have something waiting fo that ass…SMDH!

Skeetada904Don

January 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM

@ FitzRoy man that sounds like some real pedophile shit u said. So because a 16 girl has “Grown” body parts would u have sex with her?

mschpz

January 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM

all white teachers no black lol

TURNER

January 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM

not the 1st time that happen…

SwaggaboyConnect

January 7, 2011 at 12:11 PM

17 and 19 need to STFU cause they sound they want some young dick right now….lonely ass heffas!

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All