old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
road-rage-for-real-driver-hits-pedestrian-with-his-car
keep-it-strapped-nearly-2-million-americans-have-chlamydia
five-year-old-boy-does-amazing-pushups
lying-to-get-out-of-trouble-little-girl-tells-the-cutest-make-believe-story
jennifer-hudsons-best-friend-puts-beyonce-on-blast

Jennifer Hudson’s best friend puts Beyonce on blast!

jenniferbeyonce 110908 Jennifer Hudsons best friend puts Beyonce on blast!Jennifer Hudson’s best friend, “Superstar James” recently vented in his Myspace blog attacking Beyonce for her “selfishness” about Jennifer’s recent family loss

So I wasn’t going to write about this but it is really really bugging me. Especially when people are calling my phone saying how nice it was of Beyonce to come to the funeral and show her support. And I have to sit back and hold everything I wanna say inside. But I can’t do it no more.

Beyonce did not come to the funeral nor did she call, text, send a card or hell send a damn email. If there are millions of people who are leaving Jennifer and Julia and myself messages and sending there prayers and condolences and these people don’t even know them why couldn’t she? Every singer that Jennifer admires and had been a role model for her growing up even until now has called, from Aretha to Shirley Murdock to even present day singers like Chrisette Michelle.

And y’all know how much Jennifer loves Beyonce and she couldn’t even have her assistant call or nothing. But yet her camp is allowing her to receive credit for coming to the funeral and being there for Jennifer and her family. Bullshit! This just pisses me off. Once again thanks to everyone who has be there for us. And sorry if i offended any of Beyonce fans by writing this but if i just couldn’t keep sitting back and reading articles and emails and having my phone ring about how nice it was of Beyonce to come out!
Source: His Myspace Blog

Any thoughts on this one?

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

all2hood1

November 9, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Uhhh you got Fam that just passed p;playboy, ain’t you suppose to have some other shit on yo mind???

all2hood1

November 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM

And O yea I’m convinced J Hud sister had somethin to do wit those deaths….

80sBaby

November 9, 2008 at 11:12 PM

I understand that I would pissed off too…I can’t lie.

I agree I think the sister has something to do with it as well.

hanmahayes

November 9, 2008 at 11:13 PM

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

jahnusy

November 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM

i can feel her fully, there gets to be a point especially when u’re dealin with a stressful situation when any lil thang can set u off…esp if its happening repeatedly…if someone is steadily havin a light shown on them as being compassionate and thoughtful and u know they arent sometimes u hafta say hol the fuk up… nah it aint happenin thattaway…and why would folks be so crass as to call and say how nice it was for B to do anything for or to this grievin fam.. who the fuk is she anyway.. she sings…she married Jay-Z..thass it…its bad mannerz to address anything but the fam’s feelings when offering condolences.

jahnusy

November 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM

ps…i always thought the sis had sumthin to do with it.. its UR baby.. why it had to take public speculation and inuendo to get u to make a statement.. why jennifer the one on TV beggin for YO baby bak…where the FUK u been????

Yung88

November 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM

i got your back B…………… h-town stand up…………..ya digg

MsVA2000

November 9, 2008 at 11:49 PM

wow that is f***** up….. J Hud is a beautiful person. I can understand tht B may have had a lot in her schedule but dang she could have called or sent flowers. BUT I guess how they do it in Hollywood……I think the sis had something to do with it too…could be ransom gon out of control?

HumbleChicNoFlossNeeded

November 10, 2008 at 1:14 AM

wow!! no words but wow….

Jazzo24

November 10, 2008 at 2:41 AM

If this is true then this is some dirty from Beyonce aka sasha fierce or whatever the fuck shes calling her seld today but truth be told i wouldnt put it past her to be honest because yall know beyonce still mad that JHud took the spot light from her in dream girls.

MZDonna1

November 10, 2008 at 3:30 AM

Wow!!!!! I feel were he’s coming from also, being that both of these women stared in a movie that was a big hit. I ‘m sure during the fliming some type of friendship was made. But even if it was only business in the music business I think that its only right out of respect that you @ least have your rep send a card and flowers. Because I’m sure if it were her Jennifer would do the same. But boo don’t trip you know CHICAGO got cha back and we here for ya’ll forever!!!!!!!! Beyouce dats bad .business

MZDonna1

November 10, 2008 at 3:38 AM

OH and I think she a hata anyway. When Dream Girls came out Beyouce was upset because Jennifer got the led role and with everything going on Jennifer couldn’t sing for Obama but now B is saying she would have sang for him!!! UM well ain’t that a bitch. But I guess thats how you get ahead in life!!

JACI40

November 10, 2008 at 5:41 AM

WOW!!!!!

deezuri

November 10, 2008 at 6:43 AM

My goodness! Beyonce is selfish, has always been selfish! take a look back to Destiny’s child earlier days. Also, selfish Beyonce came dressed to receive an award that got given away to Jennifer Hudson. The chic is clearly fake for the cameras and hating J. Hudson behind her back. Beyonce doesn’t even want to have a child with her husband because of the contract out on her body. SELFISH! I’m not surprised that she couldn’t even send flowers to a fan as well as a co-star of hers from Dreamgirls. SELFISH!………….On a different note, I to beleive that Jennifer’s sis knows more about the related deaths then she is letting on.

EliseSweetie

November 10, 2008 at 7:08 AM

WHY is he even complaining about this? shouldn’t he have more on his mind like his family, rather than hating people who DIDN’T call or send flowers? Beyonce probably even had nothing to do with the fact that she “took credit” for attending the funeral, it was her reps… this isn’t a popularity contest! Worry about your family… not the people who aren’t giving their griefs. I do agree she should have called… but its not something to cry to the press about.

NYCLuv

November 10, 2008 at 7:17 AM

THERE WAS SOME ISSUES W/BAD BREATHE BEYONCE PEEPS/MOMMA & DADDY WITH THE DREAMGIRL ACCOLADES. they Want Bee to to Be the Star and didn’t take too kindly that JHUD HAD all the props.

Nisha_09

November 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM

I mean I can understand why he must be mad that she didnt show up, especially when there are accussations of her being present. However it’s not in the extent in which he has to blogg so harshly about Beyonce. I mean her album is coming up, she probably had stuff to do. He should be more concered about helping his “bestfriend” instead of blogging about Beyonce.
im just saying.

Jazzified21

November 10, 2008 at 7:56 AM

Well i believe it…….beyonce probably wasnt there. If she wasnt forreal, that would be f***ed up. And i think her sister has something to do withit as well!

hanmahayes

November 10, 2008 at 8:34 AM

I seen Beyonce longtime ago backstage in Myrtle Beach when the original destiny child was just coming up in summa of 98. When the other guy was trying to holla at them B and the rest remind me of the ghetto Ass girls at my High school at the time. Well that was ten years ago she could’ve change right……………right?

Randia

November 10, 2008 at 8:50 AM

Yo…I kno wat B was wrong but wat if she cant handle stuff like dat??…Mayb B was gonna snd somethin but forgot??..Wat if B is jus tryna b closer 2 ha fam so nuthin like dis would happn 2 ha nephew??? B I would think isnt a hata!! My luv goes out 2 J Hud tho!!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!

da_fliest_1

November 10, 2008 at 8:54 AM

I can see him being angry with her people accepting praise for her being at the funeral but really now, would Beyonce being at teh funeral change anything? People that are apparently close to you have died and all you can think about is a celeb not calling or showing up. It’s not like the two where best friends or nothing…they acted in a movie together. Beyonce may even have a legitimate reason for not showing up. If you ask me, they are looking for sympathy in the wrong places.

Babygirl66

November 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM

I kept saying I hear all these condolences from the celebrities, but have not heard or seen Beyonce. When you get too big to acknowledge someone else during their time of sorrow then you are too big for your own good. I don’t care how busy her schedule could have been it only takes a minute to send sincere wishes to someone, and maybe that’s it she doesn’t have any sincere wishes. She has been jealous every since Jennifer receive the Oscar. It’s a sad day when we can’t hold each other up. I too have doubts about Julia’s innocence in this, and I hate to even think it.

SexyNDelicious

November 10, 2008 at 10:15 AM

uh oh…

Sweet_shann4u

November 10, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Damn B, You should be ashamed of yourself for not supportin J Hud in her time of grief……im highly disappointed in you homegirl

oluvlee1

November 10, 2008 at 10:57 AM

I understand his frustration. It’s easy for us to say he should be focusing on his family right now, but if he’s constantly getting calls and emails from folks giving B credit for showing support when she didn’t, I can see how that would bother someone who’s already going through so much. At the same time, I’m sure Jennifer could really do without the extra drama.

On another note, when you try to portray an image of perfection and hide your true colors, something will always expose the real you.

God bless the Hudson family.

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All