11-images-displaying-modern-evolution
fail-ice-skater-busts-his-ass-singing-the-national-anthem
15-of-the-most-haunted-and-cursed-items-ever
check-out-burger-kings-new-all-black-burger-black-buns-cheese-and-sauce
old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
lola-monroe-goes-hard-on-nicki-minaj-and-calls-her-basic

Lola Monroe goes hard on Nicki Minaj and calls her “Basic”!

nickiminajlolamonroe Lola Monroe goes hard on Nicki Minaj and calls her Basic!

Angel Lola Luv, Lola Monroe, Video Chick, whichever you prefer. She’s got a few words for the human barbie doll Nicki Minaj:

AllHipHop.com: What would you say to people who may think you’re jacking Nick Minaj and her “Barbie movement”?

Lola Monroe: I don’t do the Barbie thing… that’s her thing. I really don’t agree with it, that’s basic. It doesn’t make sense to me because first off, you’re basically saying I’m jacking somebody who has never been known to have their style all throughout their career. She’s never been set to have her own style. It’s always been set to say she’s jacking Lil’ Kim to Foxy [Brown] and now Lil’ Wayne. So how can I be jacking somebody or using somebody’s style if they never been known to have their own style. That part never made sense. That’s one. Another thing, it kind of comes from Wayne is in the foundation of my music and what I’ve listened to him for years and years. So you can hear his styles in my music. And you know, that’s her mentor and that’s somebody whom she’s under and so she’s known to sound like Wayne. That’s all they say about her now. I believe the similarities may have come from that but besides that, I have my own style, I have my own lane. She does what she does, ya feel me?

Listen to Nicki and Lola‘s music and tell us what you think.

(43 votes, average: 4 out of 5, rated)

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

LaDiva

December 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM

both of them are plastic bytches with minimal talent…
moving on.

Skeetada904Don

December 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Man fuck rapping they should wrestle each other in a pool of baby oil. That would make it interesting.

MsJAY

December 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM

LMAO @ #2

honey_brown_79

December 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM

LOL @ Skeet no that is funny i have never heard Lola fake booty and i don’t like Nicki so i really don’t care

crystallyte

December 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Lola is wack. Just heard that corny joint with Souljah Boy. She need to stick to modeling or whatever she does with that phat ass.

I ain’t mad at Nicki, tho. She sounded better when she first came out before she got all Wayne-ified, but she’s still aaight.

Miss-Kiwi

December 7, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Iz all dat really Lola’s azz?? LOL. But yeah, anywayz, who carez, day not all dat anywayz so i dont kno whoz jockn whoze style. But yeah, day would b betta off modeln….

Qimerra

December 7, 2009 at 12:37 PM

WELL SHE NEED 2 THROW SUM OF DAT OVA 2 MY SKINNY AZZ. LOL. BUT NIKKI GO HARD BUT SHE IS 2 DAMN COCKY 4 ME.

thegreatest

December 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM

eh dont really care for either one of em

SweetNPetite

December 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM

HOLD UP! What is going on here?!! Look,Lola needs to stick with videos and modeling before she knocks someone else and how they do their thing. Has anyone heard her material? Well,guess what? I have! And that shit is a hot ass,filthy, mess! It’s a total train wreck! Her fake ass booty has more potential than she does!(not hating,but her legs aren’t built to support all of that ass! no indeed!) She has no rap skills and she lacks stage and performing presence!! Now,Nikki isn’t the greatest,but she ain’t bad.I actually like Nikki.Yes,she often times sounds like Wayne,but at least she delivers…geeez! Lola is out of line for that one! If she don’t knock it off……..

SweetNPetite

December 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM

oh and I agree with #5…Nikki did sound better when she came out. But you know,people try to find their niche and roll with it,especially if it’s gaining attention and works for them.I ain’t mad at her either.

Julanta

December 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Lola is a major hater. You don’t hear Buffy, Vida, Rosa or any of the other video chicks trying to get Nicki. Lola must be best friends with that mess whore Tila.

blackisbeautiful88

December 7, 2009 at 1:14 PM

ummmmm…this beef is stupid…and hell no that aint lolas ass foreal…she bought that shit…she has model piks before the ass and its a major difference….they both plastic wit fake bodies but i like nikki..lola just bugs me

zoopstress

December 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM

lol @ mess whore.. love it. yeah i don’t care for either.. but i’ve never listened to more than 30 secs of nicki and never even heard of lola.. soo… i guess i can’t vote in this one. gee.. wish i had an ass like either though.. good grief

mstif2u411

December 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Wack sauce!!

zoopstress

December 7, 2009 at 1:59 PM

okay… update. just listened to lola.. GARBAGE. Thank you, and have a nice day.

miamigirl746

December 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM

yeah, it’s true a lotta times nicki does sounds like lil wayne, and often times is referred 2 as the “female lil wayne”. but I like nicki minaj, she just has 2 find more of her lane. sometimes I kinda get pissed off at how when a new rapper gets known 2 the world, a lotta times they get hyped up 2 no end. 4 example: Drake, he just drops a mixtape, hyped up 2 no end, people are already talkin’ about “he’s the next best thing!!!!”. don’t get me wrong, drake can spit, no doubt about that, but sometimes he sounds like lil wayne 2 me becuz of the metaphors he uses, a lot of new rappers wants 2 copy wayne becuz of how successful he is. but even now 2 me lil wayne isn’t as good as used 2 be, when lil wayne first came out with his mixtapes, and when he was featured on chris brown’s “gimme that”, bobby valentino’s “tell me”, lloyd’s “you”, fat joes “make it rain”, etc.. he was really good, I liked him back then. but ever since he started usin’ autotune, drinkin’ that syrup, he voice got really high and squeaky, u can tell a big-ass difference in voice from then 2 now. lil wayne is just hyped up 2 me, sometimes every once in a while lil wayne spits how he was back then. but he kinda got lazy, and sometimes use recycled lines, but just puts em in a different arrangement. As 4 Baby, I think he’s just ridin’ on lil wayne’s success so far, I think he can’t survive without lil wayne, everytime baby has a song, 90% of the time, he’s featurin’ lil wayne or somebody else, but majorally lil wayne. baby can’t survive by himself, yea it’s true he helped discovered lil wayne, but that’s no excuse 2 be sayin’ that he’s part of the game, if he drops mediocore albums. he only in it 2 make money nothin’ else, i found out about that when he was shit talkin’ about jayz, sayin’ that lil wayne’s the best becuz he makes the most money. I don’t kno’ about cash money…

Miss-Kiwi

December 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM

@ BlackisBeautiful, thanx for the confirmation. 2 b honest, i neva really kept up wit Lola like dat, so booty fake lol….i wus gon say y didn God bless me wit dat! LOL!!

LaChelleJ

December 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Why does Lola’s ass look like a mini punching bag? She is straight garbage! Nicki isn’t my fav but she has some hot tracks here and there.

SatinYvonne

December 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Dang Lola I thought you was gonna kill it, but dang she didnt come through and she did sound like Nikki

FlyyMami

December 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Lol whaat??
The ONE song I heard by Lola was not only HORRIBLE but sounded JUST like Nicki ..
She shouldn’t be talkin’ when she can’t “rap”
Not really a fan of Nicki but she get’s a pass .. I don’t mind her.

And she’s not even cute ..
Why any female would inject or get implants to increase their bum size is beyond me .. so fake.

Aquanett

December 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Wow. Both of them are fighting over styles that ain’t even theirs to begin with. No one is original these days. Hit me up when yall find someone who not only has their own style….but talent.

Motorola

December 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Man I miss those REAL black female rappers! Damn fake ass women theeez dayz! Yesir!!!

Jazzo24

December 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM

What does both of these hoes got ging for them self beside having a big ass

Pkz120

December 7, 2009 at 6:17 PM

If this ain’t tha lamest shit…man wut tha hell eva. Neitha one of them got strong talents when it comes 2 rappin, especially Lola. Minaj needs 2 stick to lookin good n modeling, and Lola needs 2 do tha same. They both good in those fields, that’s prolly wut they should stick to.

TMBDiego

December 7, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Duh Lola AINT SAYING shyt!
Whose on TOP and whose NOT? Nicki is TOP! and Lola…really MUSIC?!?! Lola needs to stick to getting her monthly ass injections and sit the fuck down on that fake ass! Nicki Minaj is HOT and she can ACTUALLY RAP!

follow me twitter.com/diegodadancer