he-misspelled-his-name-by-1-letter-on-his-resume-and-everybody-wanted-him
female-boxer-knocks-out-her-opponent-with-a-cold-upperhand-right-punch
dumbass-epic-fails-when-he-quits-during-the-middle-of-a-beer-chugging-competition
35-hilarious-and-creepy-text-message-reponses
12-of-the-most-overpriced-toys
racist-perez-hilton-wanted-to-call-will-i-am-the-n-word

Racist Perez Hilton wanted to call Will.I.Am the “N Word!”

perezhiltonsnap 070709 Racist Perez Hilton wanted to call Will.I.Am the N Word!

This bag of flaming hot Cheetos, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, almost ended up calling rapper Will.I.Am a “Ni**er” instead of calling him a “Faggot” a few weeks ago during an altercation outside of a nightclub.

In a recent interview with Queerty, the gay blogger explains his frustrations on what took place that night…

I thought about calling him the n word but I thought the f word was even worse. I was so filled with hate at that moment because I was hated on so much, and I reacted in the worst way possible. Then I went on to make a bunch of other mistakes. I shouldn’t have made the video. I shouldn’t have released so many statements. But what’s come out of all of this is that I’ve learned so much about myself, and I’m in a much better place. I’m actually thankful that it happened. As cheesy as it may sound, I had almost a spiritual moment when I just let all of the anger and worry go and am now filled with peace, happiness, and wisdom. I could let this jade me and go back to being the super bitch that I was when I first started the website, but I’ve softened on my website and in life, maybe because I’m happier in my personal life than I’ve ever been.

This guy is an idiot and has been making a major name for himself bashing various people for years. We’re glad his true colors are now showing and please believe that the shit is NOT PINK!!

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

SKILZS3000

July 7, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I’m starting to think these two had some going on on the d/l. why would will i am get into a beef with a homo is he so gansta? somethings not right about this beef. seems like to ex lovers who can’t move on without eachother.

SKILZS3000

July 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Being 1st is Being cool. and if you dont think so that because you aint shyt in the first place

BYRDSVIEW

July 7, 2009 at 9:21 AM

its amazing how folks are so quick to say that N-word, thats the first thing they think of to get to us….whatever faggot!!

missTakella

July 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM

LMAO @ BYRDSVIEW…

Really: That azz whoopin is what brought you peace! I’m sure you’ll think twice before you say a lot of other things too. It would be in your best interest to find inner peace. hahahaaa

Better watch that tongue…

mstif2u411

July 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM

LOL I agree with the ladies on this one!!!!!

IMTHECOOL1

July 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Hopefully he learned an important lesson. Today’s generation is just not going to let anyone call them a nig out of content and get away with it if not their own peeps

ATLPRINCESS

July 7, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Ok who is Perez Hilton to even want to think about calling someone the N-word. This muthaf*ckas parents are from Cuba!

apaine78

July 7, 2009 at 10:36 AM

this guy… i hope he gets blackballed by all his so-called “hollywood” friends, just like they did isaiah washington. he built his whole career on negativity. payback is a beeeyotch. i kinda wish he hadda said the n-word and seen what kinda ass whoopin he would have received from THAT. lol

Its-JD-Baby

July 7, 2009 at 11:10 AM

if gettin beat gives him peace if he ever called me a nigga he would be one peaceful mother f**ker rite now. newayz on to the next

PurpLE

July 7, 2009 at 11:13 AM

man that whole scenario is wack no one cares about neither one

westbmore410

July 7, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Damn I thought Skillz was gone v_v

BUDDaHUNNii

July 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Simply an iidiiot;;
ii`m not qunna qo on an call hiim ah faqqot cause he`s not worth to tLk about iin an iqnorant way. Hiis qayness has nothiinqq to do w/ hiis actions and hiis words. Hiis parents jst raiised hiim wronq or he needs attensiion because hiis qossip sucks !!

BUDDaHUNNii

July 7, 2009 at 12:00 PM

And* Attention***
(I had to correct myseLf)

mschpz

July 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM

a ham with tht hat on like he at sunday service lma0!

MONICEY23

July 7, 2009 at 1:26 PM

he (perez hilton) is skinny now! lol but who cares if he was about to call somebody a nigger… like are we still on that?! wow
that word does nothing to me…I could be called it from a thousand crackers, I still wouldn’t cry… In 2009, a time when most blacks use this word, makes it quite lame to be upset when a white person uses it

and saying the word fahhot is hilarious! hahaha

MONICEY23

July 7, 2009 at 1:27 PM

faggot*

renamon18

July 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM

UMMMMMM……… HE’S A DOO-DOO CHASER, SO HE DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE OUT OF THEIR NAME.

capreezy

July 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM

if he could even throw that word out there like that.. thats how he really feels, not just at that moment.

Genvenvieve

July 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Wow the word Nigger means ignorant & every one is ignorant in some way so if he wants to call some one that he has to realize he is that as well if not anything he is very igorant for using that word that way. i guess thats how some people are just plan ignorant. he cant help it, its his nature.

*Genvenvieve

Dynamit3D

July 7, 2009 at 10:14 PM

how about get a real job calling a black person a nigga dont mean a damn thing just as william was to call perez a faggot william is a nigga and perez is a faggot and im Dana.B ppl really need to grow up these are supposed to be grown men well 1 of them is but yes get over it and forget it..

daewear2121

July 8, 2009 at 7:02 AM

perez needs to get a life…nuff said

JUDGEMENTAL

July 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM

JUDGEMENT: Why is he news?

volusiaboy83

July 8, 2009 at 7:12 PM

I agree wit #22…why is dis even news

christen

July 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM

He Wanted to call will a nigger, but he DIDNT!! That says alot people!!! Ive been pretty pissed at people and you just want to say the worst shit you can think of, and out of his mouth came Faggot. I personally hate that word too, but when one gay person says it to another its no big deal, just like when black folks use nigga with other black folks. I think Will is a closeted gay man, and i think its wrong for Perez to out him like that. The rest of it is all for show.

MackDaddyTyme

July 10, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Boom Boom Pow Nigga!…Or Is it Faggot?

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All