old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
woman-in-a-white-dress-epic-fails-falling-into-a-flower-pot
too-cute-baby-battles-his-daddy-in-a-break-dancing-contest
tiny-harris-undergoes-controversial-eye-color-changing-surgery
2014-is-the-first-year-ever-with-zero-platinum-selling-albums
raven-symone-clears-the-gay-internet-gossip

Raven Symone clears the “Gay Internet Gossip”

ravensymonepic 101608 Raven Symone clears the Gay Internet GossipRaven Symone recently blogged on her personal Myspace page and set the record straight about things going on in her world right now…

YES I HAVE DATED PLENTY OF PEOPLE, IM NOT A NEWT, HOWEVER, I NEVER TELL. THE RINGS THAT I WEAR ON MY “RING FINGERS” ARE A GIFT TO MYSELF WHEN THATS SO RAVEN HIT 400 MILLION VIEWERS. I THINK THAT IS WELL DESERVED. MEDIA TAKE OUT IS FUNNY, THEY GET THEIR INFO LIKE THE TELEPHONE GAME…. SOMEONE TELLS THE TRUTH, AND BY THE TIME THE STORY IS TOLD TO THEM, JUST THE NAMES HAVE STAYED THE SAME, BUT THE STORY IS MUCH JUICIER. AND NOT TRUE
I HAVE THIS TO SAY… 1) ITS FALSE THAT IM DATING A GIRL RIGHT NOW. 2)RUDE TO QUESTION SOMETHING SO PERSONAL. WE ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS FOR THE GAY AND LESBIAN COMMUNITY.
MY BODY SIZE; OOOHHH MY GOD!!!! HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN… IV BEEN ON TV FOR 21 YEARS, AND IV ALWAYS BEEN THICK…..OK!!!!
NOW IF ANYONE KNOWS MY FAMILY, ALL OF THE WOMEN EXCEPT FOR A FEW, STRUGGLE WITH KEEPING WHAT IS A SOCIALLY EXCEPT-ABLE WEIGHT. WHEN I STRESS I GAIN, WHEN IM HAPPY WHO KNOWS… I HAD A LOT OF PERSON THINGS HAPPEN TO ME AT THE END OF THE SHOW, DEALING WITH FAMILY, AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AND I HAD TO BREAK UP WITH HIM (LISTEN TO LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME, AND SECRETS) AND LIKE ANY FEMALE WITH A PROBLEM, DELT WITH IT A CERTAIN WAY! ID LOVE IF THE INDUSTRY COULD ONE DAY UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OBESITY AND FAT AND THICK AND THIN AND SICK. I AM A THICK GIRL, I HAVE NEVER BEEN OVER A SIZE 12, I CAN RUN, AND I TRY MY BEST TO EAT RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I AM NOT THE TEXT BOOK WEIGHT THAT THEY SAY I SHOULD BE, BUT EVERYDAY I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL STRUGGLES, AND I THINK THAT PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT THAT.

That’s SO Raven!

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

1CHARMINGMUTHAPHUKA

October 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM

1st again WOW!!

Its_DPP

October 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM

NAF, u see it

1CHARMINGMUTHAPHUKA

October 16, 2008 at 6:56 AM

Raven is doing her thang, besides Cosby himself, she is holding it down out of that old show money wise. I will tell you the gospil right now, if she gave me a chance……………..I WOOD!

the goes charming being a fool again…1charmingmuthaphuka

Bunz09

October 16, 2008 at 6:57 AM

i hear that raven! im tired of people thinking they know what’s best for a person and their weight! that shit is played…how would the world be if all of us were paper thin?! Like lil wayne said, if you gotta bitch wit no ass you ain’t got shit! lol

braunsuga24

October 16, 2008 at 6:58 AM

be you babes thats all that matters…

EliseSweetie

October 16, 2008 at 6:59 AM

good job fighting back Raven

Its_DPP

October 16, 2008 at 6:59 AM

raven gets that oprah dough, ill go in a heartbeat, tell her to put on that cheetah girl outfit and make jungle luv LOL!!!

RODNEYGREM910

October 16, 2008 at 7:00 AM

man let Raven make her money and chill yo, she looks good to me and she is a positve young black woman. we all have watchd her grow from lil Olivia til now. make that money babes let em hate…………………
cccccccccchhhhhhhhuuuuuuccchhhhhhhhh

mbeezy

October 16, 2008 at 7:03 AM

hmm, she tell it like it is. but tell me this, how long can you really stay on disney as a cheetah-girl when you’re obviously maturing into a cat-woman?

mrscutiepie

October 16, 2008 at 7:07 AM

UHHHHHH, I thought she got fired, or let go from the Disney Channel because that Cyrus girl took over and she was let go from her record company due to poor sales,and bad publication…I didn’t think she was doing to well, but what the heck do I no.

JACI40

Austin

October 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Co-sign on MBEEZY & DPP’S STATEMENTS

LMAO

REDDOG

October 16, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Raven is doing her thing. And she answered…..if she felt the media should mind their business, why give a answer. They kill me when they try to answer without answering. If they ask and you dont even acknowledge the question, people dont have anything to go on. However she answered and not we can find the truth. She said she has dated many people. Not many men or many women…..people….she made a point to enclude both sexes. She said she is not dating a woman…..right now! She made a point to state that the rumour is false that she dating a girl right now. So she answered. Context clues point to someone trying to walk the fence. Just my thought.

DAWG-POUND

October 16, 2008 at 8:19 AM

I don’t care what Hollywood says, Raven is right and she would get DA BUSINESS!!! Don’t nobody wanna fuck a toothpick.

P_SIZZLE504

October 16, 2008 at 8:39 AM

RAVEN IS WORTH OVER $40 MILLION, I WOULD LAUGH AT THAT BULLSH*T AND KEEP COUNTING MONEY…

dallasqtee

October 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM

LMFAO @ cat woman…..Raven doin her damn thing! Haven’t heard her in any scandals…that has to count for somethin! GO GIRL!!!!

shayla

October 16, 2008 at 8:45 AM

I LOVE RAVEN

DiSByTcHgOt_SwAgg

October 16, 2008 at 8:48 AM

OK did I read that right, she saids that she dated many people right, that doesn’t really clarified if she’s gay or not. But at the end of the day she making her paper some way and whatever goes down with her that her business. I am so tired of who’s gay or not bullshyt.

wild100s

October 16, 2008 at 9:27 AM

Raven looks great. most black men love women with curves.

TheeHandsomeAG

October 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM

lmfao @ nobody wanna fuck a toothpic . I hear that .

VERSE1

October 16, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Damn right, why have Mc Dees when you could have a good ols fashioned rump roast. LOL

cocolicious

October 16, 2008 at 11:46 AM

EXACTLY…..REDDOG that’s why you my nicca, she should have just said that statement is false and all that talk about the right of the gay community…she said way to much

Bunz09

October 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM

ok, so….what if she’s gay?! Are people gonna stop liking her for her preference in life because the last time i checked it was HERS! i was walking on campus today and saw a bunch of red flags in our courtyard that said “every 5 hours, a gay, bisexual or transgender person commits suicide and 20 attempt it”. it reminded me of those truth commercials. why must we act like they are foreign? i must admit, i think ne-yo’s gay and for that reason im not attracted to him, but i don’t think he should be clowned for it or that i won’t buy his albums or completely shun him or place him in the “gay” category among others. But it seriously shouldn’t matter and we shouldn’t play blues clues when it comes to someone elses’ preference. Personally, I really don’t give a damn!

oluvlee1

October 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Raven has been quiet about the rumors for some time now and just like anyone of us she’s probably tired of hearing the same shit over and over and decided to finally speak out.

I’ve met her and she’s a very sweet person and very down to earth. I’ve always liked her and wish her only the best.

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All