mma-fighting-the-nastiest-headkick-knock-out-youll-ever-see
homeless-man-plays-the-piano-so-beautifully
shady-cxvpher-eminem-kills-this-freestyle
2014-is-the-first-year-ever-with-zero-platinum-selling-albums
jay-z-dresses-up-as-basquiat-for-halloween
rhoa-lisa-wu-fights-for-her-children-with-ex-husband-keith-sweat

RHOA Lisa Wu fights for her children with Ex-Husband Keith Sweat!

lisawukeithsweat 0827091 RHOA Lisa Wu fights for her children with Ex Husband Keith Sweat!

Interesting….

She’s a realtor, a fashion designer, a TV star, and a mom of three. But success has gone hand in hand with heartbreak for The Real Housewives of Atlanta beauty Lisa Wu Hartwell. Star has uncovered never-before-seen details of her incredibly nasty 2003 divorce from R&B star Keith Sweat, in which the warring couple hurled back-and-forth charges of infidelity, violence, fraud and theft. At its conclusion, the judge awarded Keith sole legal and physical custody of their sons, Jordan, now 14, and Justin, 11.

Now, in an exclusive interview, Lisa tells Star how she’s going back to court to get custody of her boys — and hopefully, put them on her smash Bravo series.

“I’ve already been seeing them four or five times a week, but now the time has come when I want to have them with me full-time,” Lisa, 38, tells Star. “I immediately filed for an appeal after the verdict, but I was never given a court date in five years. I’ve been afraid of the judicial system, but I’m finally taking the bull by the horns and trying to get my boys back again!”

To that end, Lisa has an October hearing scheduled at Fulton County (Georgia) Superior Court. And if she’s successful, the next step will be having Jordan and Justin appear on RHOA. Their father — whom Lisa married in 1991 — has so far refused to sign a waiver allowing them to appear, she tells Star.

“If Keith has a hang-up about our sons being on TV, I would be fine with that. But Real Housewives is supposed to be a reality series, and the reality is that all the fans watching believe I only have one child,” says Lisa, who appears on the series with her husband, Ed Hartwell, and their 2-year-old son, EJ. “Jordan and Justin understand what the show involves, and they’d love to do it. I adore all three of my sons — and I believe they all have a rightful place on the show.”
Source: StarMagazine

Why does Wu want her kids to be on the show so bad. Reality shows aren’t 100% real! Seems like someone is trying to get more views.

Julanta

August 27, 2009 at 5:16 AM

I wonder if she is paying him child support.

Rstar718

August 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM

WHO?

mstif2u411

August 27, 2009 at 5:30 AM

NOW she wants the kids!!!! BEYOTCH get tha PHUCK outta here

Kspace

August 27, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Betcha Keith is Sweatn, now… I Like Lisa She’s a great woman altho I wonder what made a judge give Him full custody???
He’s doing a good job raising the boys it seems…(take note dead beat black dads)
If the HOUSEWIVES is a reality show, then they should be a part of her life… They are her kids.
I’ll need the details on their divorce before I can deem him a BAD GUY!!!
Altho this domestic beating thing seems to be a staple the black community…i.e.
Ike Turner, Chris Brown, Mike Tyson… the list goes on. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… and on……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..and on……………………………………………………………..

August 27, 2009 at 5:52 AM

Lisa is the only one of them chicks (outside Kandi) that actually got her own thang. She’s a hustler. She goes out and gets her paper. I’ve always liked her the best…

I feel Keith though. Those boys are in very awkward times in their lives. That teenage shit is hard enough to deal with without everybody knowing your business and all these people in your face thinking they know you. I applaud him for protecting his boys.

heavenup7

August 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM

I cosign with 3 and 1

MyPrivateHell09

August 27, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Whoa! I didn’t know she was involved with Keith Sweat! And I only thought she had one child..

missTakella

August 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Alritety then… Well I don’t know if putting the children on a reality show would be the best thing for them. Apparently Keith has custody of the kids for a reason. Perhaps its best kept that way…

It’s cool that she wants to have them back with her however, being on a reality show doesn’t allow the children to be kids. I hope they can figure things out & keep the CHILDREN’s best interest in mind…

ceyonceiztalk

August 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

c and that is y she want the boy back with her.. but i think that is stupid of her to only get the boys cuz ppl think she only have 1 kid.. so what let ppl think whatever.. i think every now and then they can b on the show.. but keith has had them boys all this time Y chg it… if the boys was some girls i think hell would have it the roof already… LET THE BOYS B WHERE THEY BN

JoeBM1919

August 27, 2009 at 1:20 PM

To make a long story short.. sheh just want the children for publicity and the show.. she thinking $$$.. Plus, it is not stating that Keith Sweat is being a bad, father.. peeps do anything for money.. even embarassing and putting there faily business the media for $$$.. but thats how I see it..

DATNIGGA-T

August 27, 2009 at 3:15 PM

get ya kids on the show for what, more checks in ya house ya money grubbing whore?

BUDDaHUNNii

August 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I aqree w| #7| ii nevaa knew she had a thiinq , yet marriiaqe w| KeithH Sweat. But qiive her her boyss… ima teenaqer n ii know ii wouLd Lovee to be on teeveee

NaturallyFlyy

August 27, 2009 at 8:24 PM

It seems like she only wants them now b/c of ratings. Scared of the judicial system? when has a black woman been scared of the system!? lol they the first ones to go and get custody and child support! lol j/k j/k. anyways, looks like he has them for a reason

LICIABAE901

August 27, 2009 at 10:14 PM

WOWWWWW……?????? DIDN’T KNOW CAN SOMEBODY SAY JUDGE MAYBALEAN

cajaki

August 28, 2009 at 12:16 AM

wow! i cannot believe this. just because they are not on the show with her i am pretty sure she can a least mention she have other children. i don’t want to say that she is trying to get them on there for the extra check, but now this do sound funny. it sound funny because right after she had to sell her house to get a smaller one cuz they couldn’t afford to pay the notes. and for her to be making her own money she just look like she is trying to make herself sound good. she want the kids for a check i think.

IMTHECOOL1

August 28, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Honestly would should be doing this if she was not on a Reality show… She need to keep it real and tell us the real reason why all of a sudden she nows wants full custody. I have not heard any news about Keith not being a good father… Big Ups on him for really raising his children… Most fathers usually do not step up to the plate

amd02148

August 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM

c’mon thats some sick shyt, she wants to get full custody of her kids and put them on the show, what kind of dysfunctional woman would do that? thats why he got custody of them in the first place the judge could see he was the only one who had their best interests at heart, #10 do you know how stupid you sound? she’d have to work 20 years to get the kind of paper he has duh………..

Chane87

August 31, 2009 at 7:25 AM

this is how i see it……
first, u guys dnt really know what her finacial status was when they were goin thru a divorce, at the time, he was prolly making more money than she was, and in court that says a whole lot…..not only that if they cant find flaws n the father, when there are sons involved they are more likely to lean towards the father simply because, men should raise boys! now I feel like i will b upset if i couldnt see my children when i want to….kids that i have given birth too….not only that i will b like hell cant we at least have joint custody cus i have the means to support them as much as he does, if not more……
and ppl come on……i dnt think theres anything fishy bout it cus how would u feel if she was your mom n the whole world knew who she was n about her other child but not u? wouldnt u feel a lil negative? N kids can b kids with a camera there, look at Run’s House! Kids will b kids, but like Rev Run did with JoJo, when they do wrong make it a learning experince……..Wouldnt u rather tell your side then to have the media make up theres?

amd02148

August 31, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Looking at Runs House is neither here nor there, kids shouldnt be exploited, its not like she had the kids all along, she said she wants the kids so they can be on her show. As far as the media making up their minds that doesnt matter the media is going to report things. She wasnt thinking about those kids until her show, I hope the judge sees it that way and leaves Keith with custody.

BigDrew

September 1, 2009 at 2:35 PM

She Broke and ain’t shit back !

BigDrew

September 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM

ain’t getting shit Back !