chris-brown-feat-usher-rick-ross-new-flame-music-video
you-can-become-a-tree-after-you-die
nba-star-paul-george-breaks-his-leg-in-a-horrific-accident-mid-game
beyonce-wears-a-carter-jersey-with-nothing-underneath
the-rawest-most-eye-opening-car-accident-psa-you-will-ever-see
rihannas-candid-sex-tape-photos-w-chris-brown-have-been-leaked

Rihanna’s candid sex tape photos w/ Chris Brown have been leaked!

This good girl Rihanna has gone very bad with the release of these HOT candid photos she took in her bathroom…

Word on the net is that Chris Brown and Rihanna may have a sex tape soon to be leaked. At first, we weren’t too convinced but now that we’ve seen the whole sha-bang, we wouldn’t be surprised if we got our hands on it. Be on the look out… you already know we’ll keep you guys in the loop!

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

PEACEMAKER3000

May 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM

NUMERO UNO BABY!!

PEACEMAKER3000

May 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM

WOW, THIS IS SAD, THIS IS BAD TIMIN FOR THIS TO COME OUT, DAMN IM DISAPPOINTED :( I HOPE THIS DOESNT COMPLETELY F U C K UP HER CAREER :(

Cameo

May 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Good girl gone really bad. I hope it was Chris who took these pics,if not that would be really bad. I want her to get her career and life together becuz this is not the way to go.

MsJAY

May 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM

HA! Nice Body Rhi Rhi. I’m not mad at you!

NIFBUCKS1914

May 8, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Wow, Re Re…i thought we werent gonna show anybody else…well guess our secret is out…yes i gave her the business….(wishful thinking)

NYTryda

May 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Yall missing the funniest pic..

Chris Brown with panties on his head.

0cFabenau

May 8, 2009 at 3:35 PM

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

B_STeVeNz

May 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM

LMAOOOOOOOO @ NTRYDA hilarious homie yo yea her body is bangin’ tho, sEriouUSsly

nashayna123

May 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM

how do you know that’s even her, on 2 pics she’s wearin a sweater and the other’s you can’t even she her face, that could be anybody.

butterfly

May 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Rhi Rhi, I’m not mad at uu !
buh WTF mehn.. I totally did not know she cud stool this loww !!>. Woaw* This is Lil Kims shitt.. Leave it to those who do iit best !!
This is really messed up.. Keep thoes tits indoors !!>. Nice bathroom anyways*
X

ASHMC1985

May 8, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Who don’t take naked pics of themselves or let their partner take some. Nothing new…..hope there’s not a sex tape though!

Agree with #2-4

Caramel82

May 8, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Why do i wanna see it though? LMAO!

ASHMC1985

May 8, 2009 at 3:52 PM

lol, the whole world wanna see it! I just was sayn for her sake, I hope she didn’t make one:P

oluvlee1

May 8, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Oh Lollipops!! Who gives a hot damn. Almost everybody takes sexy pics of themselves with their camera phone. She took those photos herself in case no one noticed. WHAT’S THE BIG FUCKING DEAL?!?!?!?! And how could this ruin her career? She’s never claimed to be a role model and if anything, it’ll boost her popularity. She looks phucking hott!!

ASHMC1985

May 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM

What the hell is that in the lil mirror on pic #3???

MsJAY

May 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM

LOL @ NYTryda. Wowzer @ the chris brown pic!

4bizzle

May 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM

chris got the thong on his head..lol…..and wats the sense of posting the censored version of the pix huh trd…

Mr4Stars

May 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM

pics dont move me, where is the tape???

KRYSTEEZY

May 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM

OH MY… THIS GOOD GIRL GONE BAD, HAS GONE GOOD GIRL GONE NAKED AND IF IT WEREN’T FOR CASSIE’S LIL INCIDENT I WOULD SAY “MAYBE” THEY WERE STOLEN AND LEAKED… BUT FOR SURE, THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT, I MEAN HOW CONVENIENT…(*SIGHS*) I DAMN EXPECT HER RESPONSE TO THIS TO BE SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINES OF: “I CAN’T BELIEVE THESE PICTURES WERE LEAKED, THEY WERE ONLY MEANT FOR THE EYES OF A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL….. (A BUNCH OF BS)… WELL WE ARE ALL BORN NAKED, WITH DOCTORS AND NURSES STARING AT US, SO IS SEEING ME NAKED REALLY A BIG DEAL?!”

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHO’S NEXT… FIRST JANET’S TIT…. THEN BEYONCE’S COOCH… CASSIE AND HER ITTY BITTY TITTIES… NOW RI-RI’S EV-VER-RE-THING, LOL!

HubCityDre

May 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM

All I kan say is Goooooootttttttttdamn dogg!!!! (with the look of PURE envy) she dont even KNOW!!!!! OMG….dont even know whatelse to say…….deep deep DEEP sigh……u would think I dont get it on the regular right now.

I think I got a tear…..

austin20

May 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM

whom ever that is they have a nice body but it can’t be rihanna cause i don’t see any of her tattoo’s and anyone with sense knows that. but if they are her i don’t see whats so bad cause every celeb takes nude photos of themselves. at least she kept it cool and is’nt showin off her pussy like cassy. she kept it classy and cool lol chris he went on a panty raid through rihanna’s draw.

hanmahayes

May 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM

WHOOOOAAAAA!!!!!
THE SHYT DONE HAD HIT DA FAN!!!!

donwun

May 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM

sex tape please….

nice pics my ri ri

SKILZS3000

May 8, 2009 at 6:10 PM

OK here’s what I don’t get. how da hell ish like this gets so called leaked? what do they do go around showing people their private moments? how do they even know you have them or where you keep them? this only make your career worst not better so stop with the ( leaked) pics and tapes. and for the people who keep saying they can’t wait to see the sex tape. all I have to say is your sick and need help to want to peek in somebody window and watch them having sex. dam pervs.

Shay_heath

May 8, 2009 at 6:11 PM

WOW!!! Well Chris guess you fuked this up for yourself…lol look like they were getting freaky!!

Comment page: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All