amber-rose-twerks-her-big-ass-booty-for-instagram
the-most-awkward-and-shirtless-rick-ross-interview-youll-ever-see
leaked-photo-of-ben-affleck-as-batman-from-the-new-superman-movie
chingy-reveals-that-he-lost-his-record-deal-for-having-sex-with-a-tranny
woman-posts-about-her-missing-cat-and-gets-trolled-in-epic-fashion
rocsi-diaz-says-i-never-had-to-lay-on-my-back-to-get-where-i-was

Rocsi Diaz says “I never had to lay on my back to get where I was.”

rocsidiaz 102809 Rocsi Diaz says I never had to lay on my back to get where I was.

Honey Mag spoke with BET’s 106 and Park host Rocsi and she opened up about her weight, her job, suicide and more:

“Rocsi the personality and Rocsi the person are two different people,” she says.

“I think a lot of these Web sites need a story.” Rocsi says. “They need to find somebody to pick on, and I just so happen to be one of those girls. I’ve always had that coming up against Free on a black network and not being black.”

“I spent time doing radio so anybody that came on that couch, I had already interviewed. I had weight to my name already. So Queen Latifah, Ludacris, Lil’ Wayne, Baby, all these people respected me. They know me; they know I’m a hardworker. I just went out last night, and I had a genuine good time. I hardly ever really go out,”  Rocsi says. “And the next day its ‘Rocsi’s dating … popping bottles with Trey Songz … tryna get with …’ I was like ‘What?! No, I wasn’t even sitting at his table!’” If I take a picture with somebody, I make it a point not even to put my arm around them. And it’s so hard because people just want to pick on you. I’m like ‘Dude, you don’t sleep with everyone you take a picture with.’ Like, come on. I think it’s getting to an ignorant stage.

“I got where I’m at because of my work,” Rocsi insists. “I never had to lay on my back to get where I was. I come from a Latino background where family and the way we were brought up was very important. That’s how we conducted ourselves as ladies. And that’s a very important thing to my family, so yeah, when these blogs come out and they start talking shit — you’re messing with what my parents instilled in me. And I know it isn’t true. But I’m glad I have great family members who know that I wasn’t brought up that way, to not be blinded by this industry.”

“It hurts when my brothers call me,” she continues. “I mean it’s real bad when it gets to the point where everything’s so unbearable. You really got to have that strength, because if I didn’t have that strength in me, I would kill myself. There are some days when I’m like ‘How bad do I want to kill myself right now? What is the point of going on when so many people despise me or hate what I do?’”

“You’re never really cured, because sometimes you have to psych yourself up that you’re eating healthy, you’re at a healthy weight. As women you have those fat days, but in my mind, those days are a little too frequent,” Rocsi says. “To this day, when somebody calls me thick, that’s not a compliment to me. Don’t call me thick. I hate that. I think thick is fat. I used to think that if I had curves or stomach flab that meant I was fat. I used to go over 110 lbs, I would think ‘I’m fat.’ If I see on a scale 118 [lbs.], I would start starving myself to get myself down to what I need to be at.”

Read the rest here!

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

KingIzzy

October 28, 2009 at 6:20 PM

lying ass bitch slept with married men!! dont call yourself latin you dirty ho!!

Starr6

October 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Gee, well, i wonder who said that about her,but anyway, where was all the these morals she says she has when she was kickin it with LisaRayes husband? Kool, everybody fucck up from time to time, but don’t try to make like you this little Saint when you know your shyt stank.

Julanta

October 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM

This does not sound like an interview. It’s sound like somebody rambling on twitter or something. She was jumping all over the place making my head hurt. She claims she is not a ho, but why is just now conforting the allegations and why the hell was she in Lisa Raye’s house playing the dutiful wife when she knew that Lisa Raye and her ex-husband was still married? And why was she there when Lisa was out of town? Rosci, you are a ho and not just any ho, you are a stupid ho who doesn’t know her place. If you were in my house while was out town playing house with my husband who I was still married to, I would have whupped your ass like Beyonce did that chick in Obesssion.

MsCreative1

October 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Whatava lil hooka need to stop all that lie’n

MissSubmission

October 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM

“If she didn’t sleep around Y does she feel like she has to say it?!? I thought they we’re going to get rid of them Hell! 106 needs a change!!”

deezuri

October 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Is this trick for real? “Thick,” Who the hell ever called her thick. I am considered “Thick”. If she ever has days that she considers herself fat and starves herself, then she should consider seeing somebody for an eating disorder….. I agree with her on feeling the pressure of trying to fill Free’s shoes. Because, she still hasn’t filled her shoes, and that trick knows it. I don’t really watch the show (106st and park) anymore since she’s been on it. And, that trick forgot to mention that the reason a lot of peps dislike her, is because they she’s a home wreaker. TRICK!

deezuri

October 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM

CORRECTION…….And, that trick forgot to mention that the reason a lot of peps dislike her, is because they know she’s a home wreaker. TRICK!

jessicalatrice

October 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

number 1 seems a little angry..lol..guys chill its jt an interview no one knows the truth r wat goes on but her nd whom ever she is involved wit..lets not get our selves worked up over hear say..

mrscherelle29

October 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM

To be honest I donot care who she sleeps with. It’s her buisness . There will always be he say she say going around. So, until real proof is shown, I think we should all keep an open mind. It’ still not our buisness.

I donot even care if she slept with Lisa Raye husband. It’s not like she’s sleeping with mine.

weezybaby

October 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

i love Rocsi. i think she is a good person. im glad she is not slutty like these other girls on BET

MISSBLACKBEAUTY21

October 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM

THAT LYING TRICK!! LOL SHE A WHORE AND SHE KNOW IT..HELL THE WHOLE INDUSTRY KNOW’S IT. SHE IS SO FAKE AND SHE IS A LAME!! NEXT!!

Sentay

October 28, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Doesn”t matter what she say. She was a loser on radio n still a LOSER, now!!

NaturallyFlyy

October 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Yeah she’s a lying hoe. There’s pics of her being hugged up w/ Lisa Raye’s Husband. Bish stop lyin! That’s why her a s s is famous! Everyone knows her for being a hoe

TMBDiego

October 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM

OMFG! ya’ll really are some IGNORANT MUTHAFUKKAS!!!!
do you really think every celeb that takes a pic together are sleeping together?!?!?
ITS THE FUKING PAPARAZZI’S job to get pics of everything!
Ya’ll stupid fukkas need to stop jumping to fuking CONCLUSIONS and shyt w/o even KNOWING a damn thing!
All you see and read in mags/blog sites is whatever that “blogger” types and watever picture they post…just b/c they say shyt dont mean its fuking true!
lik I said once before
WAKE THE FUK UP PPL!

Aquanett

October 28, 2009 at 9:33 PM

She’s a damn lie lol

Starr6

October 28, 2009 at 11:28 PM

The shyt is true, and LisaRaye can’t wait to tell it! So fuc yourself!

October 29, 2009 at 12:29 AM

TMBDiego I am inclined to agree with you. Yeah Rocsi was at Lisa Raye’s house, but so were a lot of other people. We don’t know what happened and we are left to speculate cause can’t nobody talk about what happened for legal reasons. I think Lisa Raye need to keep her mouth closed on the subject period. The only reason she’s going to say anything after this is all done is to have her name talked about and googled. All this shit is sickening, and I would not last a minute with no damn fame. Cause I’d be cussing all you mufukkaz out telling you to stay out my gotdamn business.

Starr6

October 29, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Well,it is plain to see that they want people to talk about it! They guess doing these dumb interviews and shyt. Lisa point said that their was pictures of Rosci in her house,and she wasn’t the one to put who them their. That much she did say.If they don’t want nobody in their gotdamn business then they all should shut da fucc up. Personally, I don’t give a fucc about it! TRD post it, I read it, I commented on it,and could give a 2-cent-of-a -rat-azz-liver-lip-bit ch about post haters.

ThaHnicHb

October 29, 2009 at 4:17 AM

Lol notice how everyone hatin on her on these comments is female?

Hahaha jealousy a bitch aint it, bc i know Rocsi smashin yall in the looks department

MissSubmission

October 29, 2009 at 4:58 AM

“Umm #20 Where’s your picture? Shut up & learn something bc u might not end up broke & clueless if u base everything on Looks!! They FADE just like your pretend millions & your gil’s possibility of CHILD SUPPORT! She’s boring & plain!”

ThaHnicHb

October 29, 2009 at 5:04 AM

Haha whether you believe it or not, everyone bases 1st impressions off looks. Well shit if looks fade haha you just gon go blank bc you aint got far to go hahahahah

Starr6

October 29, 2009 at 5:28 AM

Looks, bit ch please
Nobody even said she was ugly.
I didn’t call her out name either.
She killed me with the snow job when she really did better just telling
everybody to kiss her azz,let me do me , or something.

poemsbyme

October 29, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Wow…there is truly some hatred in a lot of people lol.

#7- That’s the hwole point of her brining it up. The RunDown edited this story wrongly, without putting any questions up. She was responding to a question about her eating disorder, which she has already sought help about. She’s a recovering anorexic. That’s why she said she “used” to think those things. I think it’s great for someone to openly discuss their eating disorder, so many celebrities act like they don’t exist when you can see them wasting away right in front of you.

Secondly, why is everyone calling her a liar? Like YOU know what’s been going on. Last time I check, none of us were in LisaRaye’s home when she was, so calm it down.

NARZHIO

October 29, 2009 at 7:06 AM

WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCSI’S CREOLE ACSENT?SHE USED TO TALK LIKE SHE WAS REALLY FROM LOUISIANA.NOW THIS B1TCH FROM BROOKLYN? I AINT BUYING IT.LOL!

mstif2u411