15-of-the-most-haunted-and-cursed-items-ever
grandma-shows-off-her-sick-dance-moves-to-usher
this-blind-kid-will-knock-your-socks-off-with-his-ability-to-sing
11-images-displaying-modern-evolution
check-out-the-giant-shrimp-this-fisherman-caught
soulja-boy-is-tired-of-looking-stupid-or-ignorant

Soulja Boy is TIRED of looking “Stupid or Ignorant!”

sbsnap 080209 Soulja Boy is TIRED of looking Stupid or Ignorant!

Here goes Soulja Boy bitching about respect again…

Why do the media blow up the things that they think will make me look stupid or ignorant. Why not publicize or put me in the spotlight when I do positive things? What about when I was in the hood this past Christmas passing out toys to everybody on the westside of Atlanta where I grew up why not show that on TV? Why not publicize my Little league football team that I sponsor in Batesville, MS or the money I donated to help build the rec center and boyz and girls club!? What about when I donated $25,000 for all those kids to have a good Christmas with the Toyz n da hood foundation? Why not step in when Ice-T was dissing me why not call up and have a sit down to squash that beef. THINK ABOUT IT A 40 YEAR OLD SOMETHING GANGSTA NIGGA VS. A 16 YEAR OLD KID (AT THE TIME). What if he really did have O.G. crip niggaz that had a price on my head to murder me? WHY DIDN’T YOU TRY TO STEP IN AND STOP THAT? HUH?. you worried about a black diamond chain that I received as birthday present??? WTF What about when me and Tigger was in D.C. buying all those can foods for the homeless??? Why not publicize when them niggaz ran in my house and tried to kill me and I had to defend myself and blast they ass. WHY NOT SHOW THAT ON TV???? HUH!???? CUZ U DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THE REAL SHIT THATS GOIN BEHIND THE SCENES U WANT EVERYTHING WATERED DOWNED AND FAKE THATS WHY! FUCK THAT! I’m all the way REAL 100. I know America probably ain’t ready for a young black rich nigga running around doing it how he had it planned since he was little. But i’m from the hood! This is all I know! All I grew up seeing was diamondz, money, drugs, fightin, shootin, dancing, basketball and football. real nigga shit that’s all I was around while I grew up! I don’t know shit else! I got signed when I was 16 and it took me away from that environment and put me on a whole other level that blew my mind. I’ve traveled all across the world and seen some AMAZING MIND BLOWING THINGS. But I can’t run from my past I can’t act like i’m something i’m not! I only can be what I know and be who I am WHICH IS ME. A young nigga who was born in Southside Chicago moved to ATL and went to high school in Mississippi. NEVER stayed in a good neighborhood my whole life until after I got signed! BUT IT IS WHAT IS IT IS. IM REAL AS IT GET AND ALOT OF PEOPLE LOVE ME FOR THAT. AND LOT OF PEOPLE HATE ME FOR THAT. I’m just being ME that’s all I can be! im out 100 ROLE MODEL OR NO ROLE MODEL IM ONLY HUMAN.
Read more…

Soulja Boy: We can feel you on this one but not fully. You were put in a position to teach these children(99.9% of your fan-base) through your musical talents. We don’t recall you being signed to a record label so you could blow major trees live on USTREAM, curse anyone out who comes at you wrong, rap about nutting on hoes and disrespecting people. Yes, you are young and we can understand and forgive you for the things you have done or will do but if you’re mentality can’t grow up along with your age, then you leave people without a choice.

You can’t bend these rules of the media but can learn this game and play it smarter. We hope God keeps blessing you with all the right things you need to get your message across but please consider that anything given can definitely be taken…

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Shay_heath

August 3, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Damn well he kind of has a point,he has done alot for the kids in the hood,and donates a whole lot of his money.Shit I don’t hate him at all he only 19,and just doing what he knows.Even if he wasnt rich he would still be blowing his lil money on stupid stuff that kids buy neway..he is right hes only human..and still a kid at that!!

DaGoonetteBytch08

August 3, 2009 at 3:00 PM

jus like every other nigga dat grew up in da hood. when i wuz growin up i seen it all but dat doesn’t mean i brag about it. soulja boy is being a crybaby. If he’s grown and 100% real then he should realize when he came in 2 da game that all artists get criticized for things. They can be wrong all dey want to. That’s apart of their jobs. But i can understand soulja boy 2 a certain point. yea da media criticizes u. But if u hardcore, why u wanna bytch about it on da internet?? Who does that? He’s still needs 2 grow up. He wuz whining & sayin shit wheneva Lebron called him out last year. But if u feel like dat soulja boy.. Go 2 da damn studio like all the other hip hop artists do.. don’t go home & write it on da computer. He’s nowhere near grown. he has some growin up 2 do

sm3rphyslaw

August 3, 2009 at 3:03 PM

this nigga a bitch cuz stop complaining

honey_brown_79

August 3, 2009 at 3:15 PM

BOOO saying this after spending money on a remote control lambo necklace SMH

MRCOOP478

August 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I have to agree with soulja boi to a certain extent…… he has done a lot of positive things throughout world and he does get a lot of criticism for the things he does… not saying he’s right for the ignorant things he’s done but who’s to say he has someone by his side saying i think you should do that or this is wrong… not saying he doesn’t know right from wrong but he’s only doing what he thinks is right and what he is happy doing… no one is perfect so you can’t expect someone to do the right thing all the time and it’s his money

Pomeadrank

August 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM

PFFT. That child is a c00n, plain and simple.

lilmajor2011

August 3, 2009 at 4:19 PM

WANNA STOP LOOKIIN STUPIID N IGNORANT STOP DOIIN STUPIID N IGNORANT SHIIT

. _______

HAHAHAHAHA 1ST A BIIG ASS CHAIIN NOW A REMOTE CONTROL CHAIIN IGNORANT BLACK FOLKS SPEND WELL DESERVED MONEY ON IGNORANT SHIIT

Yell0hwMe15

August 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM

“This is all I know! All I grew up seeing was diamondz, money, drugs, fightin, shootin, dancing, basketball and football. real nigga shit that’s all I was around while I grew up! I don’t know shit else!”

hes rite to a certain extent but the boy needs guidance..i feel kinda bad for him because he made it seem like he doesnt have the power to leave that hood shiit behind

thegreatest

August 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM

SOULJA BOY TELL EM!! haha

lol @:

“CUZ U DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THE REAL SHIT THATS GOIN BEHIND THE SCENES U WANT EVERYTHING WATERED DOWNED AND FAKE THATS WHY! FUCK THAT! ”

wtf is downed? but i aint hating on you Soulja Boy, your paycheck is fatter than mine what can I say

NikiHotStep

August 3, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Yeah, OKAY. You’re from the HOOD Solja BOY! DO0N’T STAY DUMB LIKE THE NIGGAS STILL THERE! <> GET AROUND SOME PEOPLE THAT WILL TEACH YOU SOMETHIN OTHER THAN THE STREETS.

ELEVATE YOURSELF INTELLECTUALLY BOO!

HOTSTEP IS PRAYING FOR YOU.

Thickums

August 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Soulja Boy. Keyword: Boy.

Pkz120

August 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Fahreal tho, i lyk wut he sayin, but stop doin ignant stuff dude! He does ignorant things that tend to outweigh wut positive things he’s done thru sum ppls eyes. But its lyk this, SOULJA BOY, UR IN THIS INDUSTRY NOW, THIS IS THA STUFF U GOTTA GO THRU! DEAL WIT IT! THIS WUTCHU WANTED 2 DO, MAKE THA BEST OF IT! FOR N E ONE THAT SEE’S YOU AS AN IGNORANT PERSON, PROVE EM WRONG!

Jacktown601playa

August 3, 2009 at 10:49 PM

MAN YOUNG JEEZY CAN MAKE A SONG ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND TALK ABOUT HIS RIMS AND LAMBO IN IT AND NOBODY SAYS NOTHIN…JAY Z CAN BUY A DAMN 2 MILLION DOLLAR CELL PHONE AND NOBODY SAYS SH1T!!!50 CENT CAN BUY A 30 BEDROOM HOUSE AND PUT STRIP CLUBS AND EVERYTHING IN IT AND BUY STUPID EXPENSIVE PAINTINGS AND ALL KINDS OF CARS BUT WE SAY NOTHING WE GLORIFY THAT!!! THAT BIG ASS CHAIN GUCCI MANE GOT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THAT.. BUT AS SOON AS THIS LITTLE DUDE BUYS ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM HAPPY HE GETS BLASTED..ITS LIKE IT HAS BECOME A TREND TO BE NEGATIVE TOWARDS SOULJA BOY OR SUMTIN…I THINK PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS BECUZ THIS DUDE IS YOUNGER THAN THEM AND CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS…BECUZ RAPPERS HAVE BOUGHT WAY DUMBER SH1T THAN THAT BUT WE GLORIFY IT JUST BECUZ OF HOW COOL THEY ARE…IM READING THESE COMMENTS AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE BEING NEGATIVE LOOK TO BE IN THEIR 30′S..STOP HATING ON THE YOUNG DUDE U HAD THE SAME CHANCE HE HAD TO DO WHATEVER WITH YOUR LIFE.. YOU ARE OLD NOW SO JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE OR TRY TO FIND A WAY TO GET YOU SOME MONEY SO YOU CAN SHOW PEOPLE HOW TO SPEND IT THEN..IF I DONATE A LOT OF MONEY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY WHATEVER WHENEVER I WANT…..AND THE RUNDOWN WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL TALKIN ABOUT IN THAT LAST PARAGRAPH EVERY RAPPER IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY HAS YOUNG FANS AND DOES THAT SH1T EXCEPT A FEW SO IF U GONE TALK ABOUT HIM TALK ABOUT KANYE WEST WHEN HE WOOPIN THE PAPARAZI ASS..TALK ABOUT YOUNG JEEZY,GUCCI MANE, 50 CENT, AND THEM OTHER GUYS

4bizzle

August 3, 2009 at 11:17 PM

thats what your dumbazz get for buying craps..lol…and between who cares…

PEACEMAKER3000

August 4, 2009 at 3:00 AM

OK HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT ALOT OF ARTISTS DO CHARITY WORK ALSO, BUT WE MOSTLY RARELY HEAR ABOUT IT, BCUZ TO BE HONEST, ALOT OF PPL DONT CARE WHAT GOOD UR DOING, PPL WANT SCANDALS AND ALL THE BAD STUFF FROM CELEBRITIES, ITS SAD BUT ITS THE TRUTH, PPL WOULD LISTEN MORE CLOSELT IF THEY SAY HE’S IN A BEEF WITH SOMEONE RATHER THAN SAYIN HE DONATED 25 STACKS TO THE KIDS, AND THIS MAY NOT BE THE CASE FOR EVERYONE BUT ITS JUST MY OPINION :)

REDDOG

August 4, 2009 at 4:37 AM

If that is all he know even after he got money then that is SAD! No religion? He told us all he know. So somebody need to give his family guidance. That is some jail talk shyt right there. This all I know. Why? Gone and get money but you cant fool people. Isnt he the same dude that was putting up Utube videos every week. So you want people to see the good stuff you do……Utube that. You want people to see you donate money…..Utube that. You want people to see the Christmas giving…..Utube that. You Utube disses to Ice-T and Bow Wow right. Dont try bringing up the Ice-T diss again now cause that is done and over. You cant try to revive it for sympathy. If you want the world to know the good you do……..Soulja Boy Tell Em!

mstif2u411

August 4, 2009 at 4:46 AM

Then stop being ignorant ans stuoid.

ESHANEUA

August 4, 2009 at 5:55 AM

The statement alone was ignorant and stupid. Someone needs to teach this MF proper use of the English language. Quite apparent he fell asleep in class.

DicDasterdly

August 4, 2009 at 6:24 AM

I agree with Soulja 100% on this one!! TRD your opinion is just that, your opinion. They never show the positive moves black celebs make. Always focus on the drama. When will we learn, that the playing field will never be “equal” for black people in this world? Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson, Jay and Silent Bob, Seth Rogen are all White celebs that smoke a lot of weed and make it publicly known. We don’t see them getting the same media treatment. If anything Matt McConaughey is glorified and held as a sex symbol.

Sleez14

August 4, 2009 at 8:17 AM

I agree with #13 all the way man. It seems like everytime I turn around TRD is blasting Soulja with somethin when more than half these rappers do the same thing but don’t get talked about at all.

But as Jay said: “what you eat don’t make me sh*t” so I’m sure he can care less about how many haters he has. I support the lil dude man. He funny, makin money to support his fam, and havin fun doin it. I wish I could be in that position.

akshun

August 4, 2009 at 8:38 AM

LMAO!!!!
i could care less bout wat he buy thats not the reason i dislike him
i care about the music and hiz SUCKS!!!!
#13 TALKIN SUM BULL THEY CAN DO WAT THEY WANT CAUSE THEY PAYED THEY DUES AND THERE RESPECTED RAPPERS IN THE GAME “SOULJA BOY AINT SHIT”

teezee

August 4, 2009 at 10:57 AM

little boy, stop complaining..

jburton195

August 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM

FINALLY!!!

miamigirl746

August 4, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I agree with comment #2 about souljaboy. @JackTown601Playa, 1st of all, about young jeezy, his song “My president” displays a positive message for the inaugation for barack obama. And if U had seen the video, U would’ve saw a positive message, in the video, there was a portrait sign of Martin Luther King, and other very important political leaders, not only that in the video, it also display the togetherness of races, whether you’re black,white,hispanic,etc… ain’t nobody(people with a concious) really hatin’ on souljaboy, I think we’re just critiquing him, that’s all. I mean c’mon, EVERY ARTIST gets critiqued & u kno’ that. I ain’t hatin’ on souljaboy, I just want him 2 get better, he seems like a smart boy, but if he doesn’t improve, I fear that he just gonna lose the love that he had 4 music, becuz remember we live in a harsh criticize world. oh and nobody makin’ hatin’ on souljaboy a trend, there’s gonna be people with opinions and there’s gonna be haters, simple as that, but there’s also gonna be people who are rootin’ 4 souljaboy to get better, I’m one of the people who are rootin’ 4 souljaboy 2 get better, if he don’t…oh well. ya feel me?

…*U can hate/Luv me, but I’m still gon’ shine, I’m just statin’ my opinion, That’s all*…

nettymoe1

August 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM

QUIT GIVIVG THE MEDIA STUPID ASS SHIT TO TALK ABOUT. THE POINT IS, YOU’RE YOUNG, AND BLACK…..THATS WHAT THEY WANT, TO BE ABLE TO TALK BOUT YO ASS WHEN THEY CANT STEP UP TO BIG NIGGAZ. I SEE YOU DO THE GOOD AND IT DOES OUTWEIGH THE BAD. KEEP IT UP, YOU’LL GET RECOGNITION.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All