hercules-movie-trailer-starring-the-rock
kim-kardashian-shows-off-her-sexy-body-selfie-photos-in-the-bathroom
19-mind-blowing-yet-creative-street-signs-and-advertisements
jennifer-hudson-shows-off-her-freakishly-long-tongue
too-funny-scare-prank-goes-better-than-expected
swizz-beatz-joins-the-divorce-club

Swizz Beatz joins the Divorce Club!

swizz beatz mashonda 042408 Swizz Beatz joins the Divorce Club!Producer/Rapper Swizz Beatz and his wife Mashonda have filed for divorce after four years of marriage. They have one child together, Kassem Jr., who was born in January 2007.

“Their union was one shared in love and deep admiration for one another. For the last seven months, the two have been working on establishing a formidable friendship , being great parents to their son, and remaining great supporters of each other’s careers,” a representative of Swizz Beatz told AllHipHop. “The couple has asked that their privacy be respected at this time.”
Source: AllHipHop

They were a really cute couple. These days, four years of marriage is like a lifetime. Well ladies Swizz Beatz is back on the market.

NARZHIO

April 24, 2008 at 8:36 AM

I heard she found some rough riders in his pocket when she washed his clothes.She also found out some chic named Jada kissed him.

damn

April 24, 2008 at 8:43 AM

look at them titties, i hope they son was breast fed, my God

PSIZZLE504

April 24, 2008 at 10:42 AM

LMAO

SHELLY

April 24, 2008 at 11:52 AM

LOL…DAMN U STUPID..LOL

THe Future'86

April 24, 2008 at 12:40 PM

yea Im sure they both will bounce back but those tits r gonna be hard 2 let go but the face wont!!!!!!

HYPNOT1Q

April 24, 2008 at 2:46 PM

WOW!!

shanny

April 24, 2008 at 7:42 PM

that dress and that ring…DAMN. i need to be in her shoes for like 10 minutes.

Mr.Ravage

April 24, 2008 at 9:20 PM

WTF didnt he just got married? Damn it didnt even last for mad long he just married his baby moms and it didnt even last.

I’m a dude and I dont think I ever want to ask myself: Why the F did I get married!?

~The cutest black girl ever~

April 24, 2008 at 10:06 PM

why can’t these people just stay together and work it out??? I really don’t get it…what’d u get married for? people treat marriage like it’s a date and if they don’t like the person they just dump them. step up your commitment game man…don’t even go there if you’re not ready to weather the storm.

KEYG

April 24, 2008 at 10:09 PM

THE FUTURE YOU R HILARIOUS YO
THE FACE AND TITS COMMENT
YOU STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID FA
BUT YEAH I LIKED THEM TOGETHER THOUGH
I FUX WITH SWIZZY
SON IS A MONSTA ON THE BEATS
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE RAPPING PART (LEAVE THAT 2 CASSIDY)
BUT THAT’S GOOD TO SEE THEM WORKING OUT THERE DIFFERENCES
AND STILL BE FRIENDS AND CARE FOR THEIR SON
THAT’S WHAT IT IS

Mr.Ravage

April 25, 2008 at 1:06 AM

That’s friends crap is bullcrap keyg and you know it.

I aint friends with any of my exes.

Being civil is one thing, friendship is totally another!

Beverly

April 25, 2008 at 5:53 AM

I think its sad that we can make fun of someone’s divorce. It’s a sad state of affairs that we find it amusing that someone (famous or not) marriage is ending. We need to see in the black community that marriage is not a passing thing, it should be a lifetime committment.

KRYSTEEZY

April 25, 2008 at 10:18 AM

I HONESTLY DON’T THINK ITS JUST THE BLACK COMMUNITY, BUT ALL COMMUNITIES THAT ARE A CONCERNING FACTOR ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR ARE CHILDREN INVOLVE. ALOT OF TIME, PPL TEND TO BECOME I DIFFERENT PERSON ONCE THEY LEAVE THE ALTER. THERE SEEMS TO BE A THIS PROCESSIVE ATTITUDE THAT FOLLOWS AFTER THE “I DO”. AS LONG AS THEY ARE CAPABLE OF KEEPING IT CIVIL WITH ONE ANOTHER FOR THE SAKE ME THEIR CHILD, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS… AND YOU GUYS ARE SILLY, LEAVE HER BREAST AND FACE ALONE, LOL!

SexyNDelicious

April 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM

OMG! im not surprised….
and do anybody remember when ol girl came out wit them slack songs a few years back? she is a NO-HIT wonder and only wit dat man 4 his money and he was wit her i guess 4 them saggin ass boobs… lmao! either way, it wasnt gonna work, but she is set 4 life cuz she had his child (smart move)…
and dis nigga swiss beats look like osama n dat 1 pic, plz tell me he shaved dat shit down… :-)

Heaven

April 25, 2008 at 2:47 PM

damn everyone is getting a divorce… yet more and more people are getting pregnant

Mek

April 25, 2008 at 4:53 PM

He was in a relationship when she messed up that happy home, so what goes around comes around. He has another son with a woman he was with for a long time. Relationships built off the wrong reasons dont last.

Bgezy76

April 25, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Yeah …(DAMN) i am with you son she got some TIG ole Bitties yes siiir!!! and really shes a pretty nice looking chick *shrugs* who knows what went wrong? maybe she got tired of his one man band man

Heaven i want in your “pearly gates”

i don’t know where that came from…. Please people leave the Patron alone!!

lol

NESS

April 26, 2008 at 9:31 AM

NOW WE CAN GET MARRIED! YES!! I LOVE U SWISSY!

NikkiNY

April 28, 2008 at 5:21 PM

LUDACRIS Song is so true. (Stay Together).. Everybody Breaking up! UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. and not to change the subject.. but that statement reminds me of this year’s election w/Democractic party-/FAMILIES DIVORCING IN POLITICAL VIEWS, TOO. LOL- MANY FAMILIES ARE DIVIDED WHEN IT COMES TO WHO THEY ARE SUPPORTING OBAMA VS HILLARY.
Okay, Back to Swiss– Ya’ll comments are hilarious; ‘DAMN’, ‘FUTURE’, KEYG. LMBO! CTFU, ROTF