get-ready-get-ready-the-lord-is-coming-soon
dmx-rides-the-orlando-sling-shot-ride-his-reaction-is-hilarious
nascar-driver-tony-stewart-crashes-into-his-opponent-and-kills-him-during-a-race
beyonce-wears-a-carter-jersey-with-nothing-underneath
teamquincy-vs-teamchrisbrown-celebrity-flag-football-charity-game
the-dream-and-christina-milian-break-up-he-cheated-w-his-assistant

The Dream and Christina Milian BREAK UP + HE CHEATED w/ his Assistant?!

dreamcheat 071110 The Dream and Christina Milian BREAK UP + HE CHEATED w/ his Assistant?!

As we all know, The Dream and Christina Milian married back in ’09. We also know that they had a rocky relationship.

What we didn’t know, was that The Dream and his personal assistant (Melissa Santiago), were creeping behind Christina’s back!

“Terius ‘The-Dream’ Nash is saddened to announce that his marriage to Christina Milian was unsuccessful. The couple reached this decision in late 2009, but decided to keep the news private in efforts to protect their baby daughter Violet. They ask for consideration and respect for their family moving forward,” Source

We should we say…
He was creeping in front of her very eyes via photo’s of the two hanging out together!!

Dream really is trying to live up to his Love King title.

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

SeiLove

July 12, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Thats too bad , they were cuteee </3

BigDrew

July 13, 2010 at 12:08 AM

RunDown.. Y’all put anythings on here…But if this is true…That One Dumb Ass Fool right there…. He had it all now the fool going to CHEAT ???SMH I just do not get It !!!!!!

neenee007

July 13, 2010 at 12:10 AM

DAYUM ALREADY!!!!! NIVEA 1ST, CHRISTINA 2ND. THATS A DAMN SHAME…SMDH. CAN ANYONE SAY MORE CHILD SUPPORT! HE WRONG 4 THAT.

MsJAY

July 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM

SMH @ Big Drew…The pictures must not be loading on his computer.

donwun

July 13, 2010 at 12:45 AM

hmph i bet they thought nick and mariah would’nt last

o well..christina is still my milf

ShortyBrown

July 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM

HE’S A JERKOFF PLAIN & SIMPLE!

shonnielove

July 13, 2010 at 3:02 AM

dumb for this one but i like dudes music…

wild100s

July 13, 2010 at 5:14 AM

Men should be able to have more then one wife in this country. As long as you can take care of all of them it shouldn’t be a problem. I am looking to start my harem….any takers?

foxyroxy

July 13, 2010 at 6:00 AM

no one should be surprised by this, however im shocked he would leave Christina for that chick, wow

Supasexy

July 13, 2010 at 6:19 AM

The-Dream should be ashamed of himself with his fat sloppy nasty azz! I’m not surprised that their relationship didn’t work, I mean look how it started and how fast they rushed to get married. I never was a fan of The-Dream and the way he did this crap makes me hate his guts, like if the marriage was over, why not say so, why wait until you get caught being a man whore with your assistant who is a nasty B***H because if he left his wife/baby mama for you, trust me there will be another chick that come around and take your place.

July 13, 2010 at 7:17 AM

Disgusting. These niggas is clowns. PERIOD. Him especially. No loyalty whatsoever. To family, to marriage, TO ANYTHING but their dicks. Look like somebody mushed him real good in his face and it got stuck that way. I’m glad I ain’t never been a fan of this non-singin ass niggas music. TheDream my ass..more like a fucking recurring nightmare

Jazzo24

July 13, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Its true its very true but in the same way I am not surprised at all because he cheated on nivea to with Christina. I really don’t understand what the see in his gay ass. But the same way Christina got him that’s the same way she lost him

HumbleSheek

July 13, 2010 at 7:52 AM

@ Diva LMBO!!!! I agree…

Like I said about LaLa and Carmelo, I’m glad they took their time, otherwise it would be another story just like this…

Do people have morals anymore??? Some men are just shameless and are like male cats, trying to mark their territory on every female to see how many they can get….

honey_brown_79

July 13, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Can you say no pre-nup, idk about how this went down, but if they haven’t been together since late 2009 why not just say so?

nadiadawn

July 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM

The Dream has always been a jerk to me. and i saw this coming with all those dumb comments he has been making about not watching his daughter and all that stuff about him spending months away from them. pathetic.

sthomas2058

July 13, 2010 at 9:14 AM

I knew that shit wasn’t gonna last .

JMALL2689

July 13, 2010 at 10:07 AM

She shouldnt have gotten down wit dude in the first place…. Somebody tell him to cut that pubic hair off his face…. Christina has been my celebrity crush ever since Aaliyah died…. This crash dummy ass clown is what makes it hard for a good guy like myself to find a decent woman… Guess all the good girls really do love to date and marry dickheads. Go figure

hanmahayes

July 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM

what an a55hole.

Starr6

July 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM

See, this what happens when you rush into relationships. I don’t know for sure,but if indeed he cheated on Nivea with her then she should not even be surprised by his actions.

CharlotteNC

July 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

LADIES and you too HOEmwreckers, please-please-please raise your standards. Stop messing with other people’s mates/husbands and get your own. What goes around COMES around – double/triple fold. To those of you who enjoy sleeping with other people’s men; GET YOURSELF TESTED FOR STD’s TODAY. You are “apart” of the reasons why so many STDs are spreading. You are “apart” of the reason why so many children are “fatherless”. I understand there is a SHORTAGE of QUALITY BLACK MALES; but make it a matter of prayer and consider “other” male options if you have to. To those of you currently cheating; you may think you are getting away with it NOW; but just remember everything you do in the dark will prevail and when the shoe is on the other foot – I hope you can “stomach” the feeling.

The DREAM is a cross-eyed, receding hair line, lil’ dyck, pot belly azz PIG; who makes me sick. I hope Christina bounce back with a vengence; and as far as his jumpoff – her “personal assistant” career is over – who will trust her pale shysty azz now? This has really pissed me off; because I hate to see women disrespected so.

TriniGrl26

July 13, 2010 at 1:14 PM

SMH He just isnt sexy!!

mrscherelle29

July 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM

That’s why it’s good to take it slow. He should’ve known better.

80sBaby

July 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM

*Sigh* i’m not even goin say it.

mstif2u411

July 13, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh……………. this is what happens when fags marry women… GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH and its that simple

80sBaby