motorcyclist-gets-hit-by-a-car-does-two-flips-and-walks-away-from-the-scene
probably-the-most-exciting-play-to-ever-happen-in-baseball
50-cent-thinks-that-jay-z-is-the-most-overrated-rapper-of-all-time
soap-box-derby-racer-runs-down-spectators-in-his-path
elderly-couple-been-married-50-years-and-theyre-still-talking-hella-shit
vivica-fox-and-her-young-boyfriend-slimm-are-done

Vivica Fox and her young boyfriend Slimm are done!

vivicafoxslimm Vivica Fox and her young boyfriend Slimm are done!

Atlanta club promoter Slimm lets the world know that they are done:

Unfortunately me and Vivica are no longer dating. After 8 months it’s time to go our separate ways. In life you can love and have chemistry with a person but Flaws can sometimes outweigh the relationship. I wish her the best and I know she feels the same.
Source

Wonder what happen…More info to come!

choloharvey

August 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

she’s wack anyway

shonnielove

August 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM

be safe dude, she married my friend 6’9 shes a little off so be safe…

Lovelee

August 13, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Viv…what can I say…she loves young meat. 50 beat it up and set it loose, den ever young niga in between I bet. She really need to settle her ole azz down with a dude that can respect her. I aint saying bitch cant be a cougar, but at least get a youngin who is not wet behind da ears and as for Viv it wouldnt hurt for her dilly dally azz to go find that card dats missing from da deck. nuff said.

PrinceOfEternia

August 13, 2010 at 3:01 AM

Vivica lookin a lil chunky…she not preggo is she?…if so i missed that part…

August 13, 2010 at 6:54 AM

damn Viv, honey. I’m thinking you might need to reevaluate some of your thinking. It’s looking like its YOU and not them. I hope you can do that. Sometimes getting older can make you set in your ways. You don’t ever get to old to make a change to the way you think, how you handle and react to things. Man, I hope you do that. If you don’t, you gon end up old and alone.

80sBaby

August 13, 2010 at 9:17 AM

I read this a few days ago I also read somewhere yesterday they got back together.

sthomas2058

August 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM

She don’t even look the same, she was cute at first , all that damn plastic surgery.

Jazzo24

August 13, 2010 at 10:21 AM

she needs to get it together man

MzEyecandy79

August 13, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Sooo I think there are a lot of haters… Vivica is the ishh and so what if she is a Cougar…She on her shit and she stay fly…..

MrBently1

August 14, 2010 at 5:43 AM

im gonna con-sign #9… vivica is a “Playa-pimp” …… lol.. she know what she doin! i wouldnt be lookin for love if i was her either… $$$$ talk… an u know the rest…

amd02148

August 14, 2010 at 11:41 PM

#4 I really dont think she’s knocked, she just starting to look old, hey you get older you gain weight.

primal

August 15, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Viv need 2 play her position . Dudes don’t want 2 b wit u on the strength of ur old ass . She has 2 pay 2 play . All theses young ninjas prefer a young chick . N if younger r wit older it ‘s usually lucrative . A old dude knows he have 2 trick . Why plastic cougars like Viv think otherwise . She want young ninjas 2 sweat based on a hotness she lost 10yrs ago . Plus she comes off like a major bitch . 2 many woman out here 4 that ….

nikki4848dd

August 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Viv, you my girl and all but damn baby…leave the younguns alone.

barbieC

August 17, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I THINK SHE SHOULD DATE WHO EVER SHE WANTS…. MEN OLD NASTY RINKLED DICKS DO IT ALL THE TIME SO WHY EVERYTIME WOMEN DATE A YOUNGER MAN ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SAID

wholiekrap

August 20, 2010 at 5:51 PM

viv is a cougar , they do like to mingle