woman-in-a-white-dress-epic-fails-falling-into-a-flower-pot
2014-is-the-first-year-ever-with-zero-platinum-selling-albums
old-man-embarrasses-a-young-cocky-boxer-in-the-ring
citizen-pulls-over-a-police-officer-for-suspicious-activity
these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
wale-is-in-love-with-his-girlfriend-solange

Wale is in LOVE with his girlfriend Solange!

walesnap 111109 Wale is in LOVE with his girlfriend Solange!

Check out DC rapper Wale speak from his heart with Honey Magazine about girlfriend Solange Knowles…

I do love her,” he admits of Solange, flashing a Cheshire. “We’re friends. She’s amazing. She’s a good person. Any single mother contributing to society the way she does — I got a lot of love for them. She’s got to do a lot on her own and raise a young black man in this day and age, so my hat goes off to her. She’s definitely an anomaly. And the way she can do that and manage to do the same things that I complain about having to do.”

His affection is as obvious as a set of flushed cheeks. And impossibly adorable. Wale, the former mixtape rapper from inner city DC, is borderline giddy. “Did you interview Solange about me?” Wale asks. He’s sprawled across his bed; head practically buried in the pillow. “Did she smile when you mentioned my name?”
Source

Awww…. Now isn’t that sweet! Also, make sure you check out our exclusive interview with Wale here.

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

poemsbyme

November 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM

cuteness

NaturallyFlyy

November 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM

aww! lol that last paragraph made him sound like a little B*tch

TMBDiego

November 11, 2009 at 2:50 PM

hahahahahaah
she done put that mama coochie on his ass!!
but He makes good music! he a real rapper! not no bubble gum shyt

justareader

November 11, 2009 at 2:56 PM

men are soooooooooooooooo gansta until a wowan throw dat monkey on em!!!!!!! now he sound like he in jr. high, check yes or no if you like me, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justareader

November 11, 2009 at 3:24 PM

ill admit it is cute

Yobaby2004

November 11, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Awww.

apaine78

November 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM

that’s cute. i love when a man can express his love and feelings for the woman he loves without worrying if people think he looks like a B*tch about it. thats cool.

kareem

November 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM

thats wats sup wale see pppl showing feeling doesnt make u weak. its makes u stronger remember dat

q3nuine

November 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM

yunqcrazii01

November 11, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Awww That’s 2 Cute .

SachaNicole

November 11, 2009 at 5:16 PM

i agree with # 3 on him being a good rapper, not like these other bbgum ni$$a.
and Solange is the same free spirit , and also down to earth. I think that they make a good couple.
It’s good to see good ol fashion luv in the air I was begining to give up on true love….

November 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM

#2 you would be the reason why black men find it so hard to express their feelings now. Stop making a man out to be a bitch because he expresses genuine interest in a female. Thats what the fuck we were made for…This generation got the game fucked up. We all outta line with how things were MEANT to be.

The fact that he found it important to make that statement about Solange is beautiful. That means she is on his mind. More black men should take the time to uplift their women….smackin me on my ass ain’t uplifting nigga..

ethiking22

November 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Yeah #2, I guess love done you all wrong for you to think of it like that.

NaturallyFlyy

November 11, 2009 at 6:58 PM

lol actually I’m HAPPILY married so that throws yalls ASSumptions out the window. I call it how I see it. It’s sweet that he loves her, never said anything was wrong w/ that. I said the last paragraph made him sound like a lil b*tch b/c they said he was giddy and his cheeks were flushing and he was rolling around on his damn bed. THEY made him sound like a lil b*tch, not he himself…Get over yourselves #12 and #13…

MRCOOP478

November 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

thats black love yo! lol no homo and i like Wale(no homo) he can really spit and he looks like one of my homies… they seem like a good couple too and why is there beef over this news… my people my people

msbrowneyes

November 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM

agree wit #11…too cute!!!

Starr6

November 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM

cute

mstif2u411

November 12, 2009 at 8:07 AM

I mean who really gives a phuck????

icyunvash

November 12, 2009 at 8:16 AM

#12 U COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER. ANYBODY ON HEAR CALLING HIM A BITCH, UR JUST IGNORANT! OR MAYBE UR THE BITCH?! HMMMMM……THIS IS A REAL MAN WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO GENUINELY EXPRESS HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HIS GIRL. MOST MEN CANT DO THAT! AND WOMEN ALWAYS COMPLAIN HOW THEY WANT A MAN TO BE ABLE TO BE PROUD OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOT HAVE TO FRONT IN FRONT OF HIS DUDES. SHYT I’VE SAID IT MANY OF TIMES AND STILL AINT FOUND HIM! AND THE FACT THAT HE DID THIS IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HIS CHARACTER. YALL MEN ON HEAR TALKIN SHYT NEED TO TAKE LESSONS AND STOP TALKIN SHYT CUZ IT BE YALL THAT FUCKED UP A GOOD THING FOR A QUICK THING! KUDOS WALE I AINT MAD AT U BROTHA AND ALL THEM PEOPLE OUT THERE HATIN, TELL EM TO KISS WHERE THE GOD LORD SPLIT YA!!!

Dimples66

November 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM

lol yall funny but i do agree with #12…aint nothn wrong with expressing how u feel

November 12, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Lil Mama I ain’t assumed shit. You said the shit and I commented on it. So you get over your damn self. I don’t give a damn if you are married. It still don’t change my comment. Harsh ass females like you be the reason black men don’t express themselves more. Probably call a man a bitch if he cries like he ain’t allowed to feel pain cause he a man. GTFOH

1Prinzez

November 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM

They’re so cute!!!!!

bigbird025

November 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Lmaoo at DivaBabyTX

NaturallyFlyy

November 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Uh that comment wasn’t for you sweetie. Damn, do you read b4 commenting?! No sense in arguing w/ simple minded ppl. Done.

SatinYvonne

November 12, 2009 at 10:48 AM

awww. now they make a great couple

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All