this-is-how-90-of-hip-hop-music-is-these-days
neighbors-admit-to-killing-the-next-door-dog-with-a-razor-blade-filled-treat
before-and-after-look-of-mariah-carey-before-using-photoshop
joseline-hernandez-high-as-hell-in-the-studio-recording-some-pure-bullshit
drake-and-chris-brown-end-their-beef-drake-vs-blake-comedy-sketch-2014-espys
wendy-williams-husband-accused-of-wife-beating

Wendy Williams’ husband accused of wife beating!

wendy williams husband 032508 Wendy Williams husband accused of wife beating!A former talent booker at the Wendy Williams Experience show, Nicole Spence, has filed papers towards the husband of Wendy Williams, Kevin Hunter.

The former employee went to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission with allegations that Mr. Hunter physically abused his wife, Wendy Williams at the Radio station as well as made sexual advances towards Nicole many times.

According to the New York Post:

“Mr. Hunter repeatedly sexually propositioned me at work in the most crude and vulgar ways, telling me over and over that he wanted to ‘f- – -’ me,” Spence charges.

wendy williams accuser 032508 Wendy Williams husband accused of wife beating!I also feared Mr. Hunter because he repeatedly physically assaulted Ms. Williams at or near the WBLS studio,” Spence says in the complaint.

In one instance, Mr. Hunter stormed into the studio, demanded that other employees leave and openly physically abused Ms. Williams, pinning her against the wall with his hand around her neck, choking her while repeatedly pounding his fist into the wall directly by her head.”

It’s looking like Mr. Hunter needs to calm down a little bit. Not only is he being accused of rocking the “wife beater” jersey with his number and name on it, he’s playing the game with no pants on as well.

SPLITA SKINFOLK

March 25, 2008 at 2:17 PM

only a real punk ass mf will even consider hiting a women if u want to hit mr. hunter i got a 6foot2 240 pound frame that ill be more than glad to let u try to take a swing at

SETDATONE

March 25, 2008 at 2:36 PM

MR.HUNTER IS A STR8 BIOTCH ,EVEN THOUGH WENDY IS ONE AS WELL I HATE WOMAN BEATERS ,YOU ARE A HIGH POWERED COWAR.

SETDATONE

March 25, 2008 at 2:37 PM

MR.HUNTER IS A STR8 BIOTCH ,EVEN THOUGH WENDY IS ONE AS WELL I HATE WOMAN BEATERS ,YOU ARE A HIGH POWERED COWARD

Ashamed Black Man

March 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM

She should get a bunch of Haitians on him, I bet they would make him realize that hitting women is not the proper option, but just a sign of a weak ass punk!

sandy rose

March 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM

come on Wendy!!!! y would u let a man rise his hand to you? This is what i can’t stand about females who don’t fight back.Shit  if my man was beating the fuck out of me, i will do the same to him.I might not win the fight but i will die trying after my mother didn’t rise no fool. Well if you can’t fight back then what the fuck are you still doing with him leave the fucker.

Dont4gettheSexualAdvancesHeMade

March 25, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Now, Now, not only is he a Wife Beater, Like Bishop Thomas Weeks beatdown on Juanita, but he is also a CHEATER!- A DISRESPECTFUL ONE AT THAT!! I know, I know, just "allegations" FOR NOW! but why would you go to your wife’s JOBBY JOB and try to push up on a SISTER??  (words/BEATS of oldschool song of RUNDMC in my head) — dum dum dum dum dum dum dadum!!!

WTH.MR.HUNTER

March 25, 2008 at 3:58 PM

HE IS STR8 STUPID, WITH THE BIG S ON HIS FOREHEAD!!  SUPER STUPID!!!  WENDY, TOO!!!

N/A

March 25, 2008 at 6:35 PM

HAAAAAAAAHA
YES (I LOVE IT!!!!!!)
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!!
THATS WHAT SHE GETS ((((EXPOSE THAT SLUT!!!!!!)))

N/A

March 25, 2008 at 6:36 PM

HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
YES (I LOVE IT!!!!!!)
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!!
THATS WHAT SHE GETS ((((EXPOSE THAT SLUT!!!!!!)))

SexyNDelicious

March 25, 2008 at 7:58 PM

i guess it is true… karma is a BITCH, a really ugly one 2! :-)
someone plz take these pics off of here, they r scaring me… :-(

Niecy

March 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM

That niggia look like he would beat a b!tch azz.

N/A

March 25, 2008 at 9:08 PM

YEA YOU REP WHAT YOU SOW (SexyNDelicious)

Mr.Ravage

March 25, 2008 at 11:21 PM

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!!!

I never saw this one coming. I’m hoping it’s not true but you know this cat did cheat on her before. So anything is possible. I listen to the show and just find it funny. but damn this is just all messed up. What kind of man beats his wife???

I’m kinda shocked. lol.

Ms. Mimi

March 26, 2008 at 4:11 AM

Wendy denied the story. I listen to the show and Nicole was fired before this came out. She didn’t quit. Remember there are two sides to every story. Just this past Thanksgiving Wendy had dinner at her house. Nicole was there and was on the show talking about how much fun they had. So you tell me if you are that scared of a man why would you go to his home. People now there are two sides to every story. And by Nicole knowing that Big Kev (Mr. Hunter) has previous issues with fighting Wendy (that’s when she was going through her cocaine issues) it is easy to bring up and accuse a person of abuse. Yes Karma is a bitch but no one deserves to be beaten if it is or is not true. Listen to the show Wendy talks about everything under the sun and if she got beat by her husband we would all know. She don’t just tell your business she tells everybody business.

KK47

March 26, 2008 at 5:25 AM

LISTEN…WE MUST KNOW ALL THE FACTS IN THIS STORY BEFORE WE DEEM THIS MAN "BAD!!!"
wE DON’T KNOW IF THIS LADY MAKING THESE ACCUSATIONS IS A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE THAT HAS BEEN FIRED FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY…
SHE COULD BE MAKING IT ALL UP FOR $$$
WHY HAS WENDY’S CO-STARS TOLD THIS BEFORE???

KK47

March 26, 2008 at 5:27 AM

LETS GET THE FACTS 1st MY PEEPS…
I GIVE YOU ALL LUV…

KK47

bnice

March 26, 2008 at 8:05 AM

ima gonna go left on the this one and say she probably been saying some shit to him thats snowballed over the years and he had to vent, she is quite a disrespectful person.

Mr.Ravage

March 26, 2008 at 8:18 AM

What did Nicole get fired for???? I dont understand everything was so cool between them all.

It would be sad to see if this employee made the story up just to look good, when you make accusations on this level you better have solid proof!

BGEZY76

March 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM

I AM gonna keep this one str8 up and trill ..first of all a man "should not" put his hands on a woman..with that being said…. however, all all that Motha F**cking sh*t wendy williams be talking i mean come on is this really suprising?and the fact he tryna hit on some otha broad…maybe she need to stop getting into everyone else personal life and take care of her own ..yeah ..it’s true what goes around does come around…classic example!!!

mistamo...

March 27, 2008 at 8:34 PM

mr hunter prolley thought he was beating wendy….. shit he’s used to fighting men. THAT B-I-T-C-H LOOK LIKE A MAN….. LOOKIN LIKE A REGULAR ON SANTA MONICA/HIGHLAND…

Machelle Chambers

March 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM

Well, well well, looks like Mrs. All up in Everybody Business"  Got some skeletons in her closet. That’s why u don’t seek out people business and put it on blast on the radio station. Bad karma . Getting money off somebody else misery.

Sonya

May 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM

I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I will say this (if it is) you big belley blotten maniac, I hope you get what he deserve. Wife hitting is a No No and Futher more no one wants sexual images of you in the head. and if all this is untrue i will just say this take my advice from above buddy boy.