biker-tries-to-run-the-stop-sign-by-hiding-behind-a-car-and-gets-instant-karma
man-gets-his-boner-stuck-between-the-door-of-a-subway-train
dumbass-epic-fails-when-he-quits-during-the-middle-of-a-beer-chugging-competition
dog-stays-outside-because-he-thinks-the-door-is-closed
this-is-why-you-dont-throw-gum-outside
young-jeezys-relationship-with-keyshia-cole-was-more-what-she-wanted

Young Jeezy’s relationship with Keyshia Cole was “more what she wanted.”

young jeezy vibe 070308 Young Jeezys relationship with Keyshia Cole was more what she wanted.Young Jeezy’s the front man for the Vibe’s August issue. Aside from music and political talks, he spoke candidly about his rumoured relationship with R&B songstress Keyshia Cole. According to Jeezy, they weren’t ever in a relationship. He claims, that’s what she wanted but he wasn’t down for anything from the start.

To be honest, it was more what she wanted. She was cool and we had a cool friendship. The media made it out to be something crazy. We kicked it. We hung out. Thing is, you can’t be cool with somebody you wanna be cool with [without the media thinking it's a relationship] I was grown enough to tell her, Look baby, that isn’t what it is right now.

Let’s rewind to the September Essence magazine issue where Keyshia spoke about coming out of a relationship with a man that had a 10 year old son…

“I just couldn’t do it. It’s weird. After this guy proposed to me, I was like, dang, this is everything a woman lives for: to be married, with a ring, to be able to represent something. But for me, it was the opposite. I was scared. When you get married, you become one; you don’t live just for yourself anymore. I’m just not ready for that. I’m not done with my goals in life. What’s the word when you just kind of fall back and let your man do the man thing? Submit? I’m all jacked up on that word. I just couldn’t submit. But I loved him. That’s the crazy thing about it. It’s been hard because I really missed that child.”
Source: Vibe

The facts point to Keyshia Cole’s side as Jeezy does indeed have a 10 year old son. What do ya’ll think?

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Mr. GQ

July 3, 2008 at 7:23 AM

Should have cheated.

JAMAICANQUEEN

July 3, 2008 at 7:49 AM

LOL AGREE WITH MR. GQ

Plankton

July 3, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Sumbuddy aint tellin the truth..which one is it-Jeezy or K. Cole?

July 3, 2008 at 10:07 AM

So Wow…Jeezy right though. You can’t even hang out with somebody you think is cool cause people take pictures and automatically y’all doing it. Just like this whole site did accusing him of Khloe Kardashian cause he was at her party.

NARZHIO

July 3, 2008 at 10:13 AM

I thought she was pregnant by Jeezy?

domthedime

July 3, 2008 at 11:22 AM

CONGRATS to JEEZY and his VIBE edition.

jboogie

July 3, 2008 at 11:41 AM

i just wanted to know what happened to his head? he get hurt??…who cares about a relationship

MURPH SKRILLA

July 3, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I BELIEVE JEEZY.. LOL.. “HIT DA CLUB THE SAME NIGHT / I THRU A BAND-AID ON IT” THAT MUST BE THE NIGHT HE WRECKED DA LAMBO..

macdee

July 3, 2008 at 4:26 PM

haa why would he not get wit her tho?? i mean she a hell of a ladie.

stolen legacy

July 3, 2008 at 7:21 PM

I wonder if she spent a year and a half not knowing where she stood. It’s crazy to being dating this long and not be engaged or committed to a relationship.

OHNOLAME

July 4, 2008 at 8:53 AM

YOUNG JEEZY MUST BE ONE OF THE RAPPERS THAT ARE HIDING IN HIP HOP…LOOK @ KEYSHIA THEN LOOK @ HIM, SHE COULD DO WAY BETTER THEN HIS UGLY SELF. EVEN THOUGH HE GOT A LIL FAME I DOUBT HE COULD GET A BETTER CHICK THAN HER CAUSE HE MUG AND SHE GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY, SO YEAH JEEZY MUST BE GAY.

OHNOLAME

July 4, 2008 at 8:55 AM

oh yeah my bad i didn’t mean 2 type in all caps lol :), and thats so rude to put their biz out like that who does he think he is that is not hood or thug 2 put shit out like that..thats a lame move on his part.

Pinkaka08

July 4, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Jeezy is just adding fuel to the fire- his new single just dropped “I put on w/ Kanye”- He is just adding to the drama- no need to put her on blast. I believe him, but this was not necessary. She has more star appeal and will be in the game longer- he’s gonna regret this. They could’ve been the ghetto Jay and Bey. Muah!

fresh2jeff

July 4, 2008 at 6:22 PM

I KNOW WHERE YOU COMING FROM KEISHA, GOTTA GET THAT PAPER FIRST

KRYSTEEZY

July 5, 2008 at 4:39 PM

I FEEL BOTH OF THEM, BUT INDEED GOING BACK TO HER INTERVIEW, WASN’T SHE TALKIN ABOUT HIM AND HIS RESPONSE THEN WAS ITS PUBLICITY SEASON, BECAUSE OF COURSE SHE DID HER INTERVIEW RIGHT BEFORE HER ALBUM DROPPED… SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY HE IS DOIN THE SAME?

BUT JEEZY DOESN’T LOOK HE COULD REALLY JUST BE A ONE WOMAN MAN, ANYWAY…

THEY WERE (ARE[?]) A CUTE LIL HOOD COUPLE THOUGH!

choloharvey

July 5, 2008 at 6:26 PM

i like keisha cole and all, but she sounded like shit at the bet awards.

KRYSTEEZY

July 6, 2008 at 1:48 PM

OH CHOLOHARVEY, YEA I FEEL YA!!!

I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!

the90skid

July 7, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Young Jeezy is too busy with the hoes. HIV/AIDS is rapid right now.

SexyNDelicious

July 7, 2008 at 8:37 PM

jeezy is a classic black man… HE FRONTIN! he kno he was wit dat girl, but she started actin like a clingy retarded jackass and he had 2 let her go… he was probably drunk or high when he proposed 2 her 2, and she took dat shit a lil 2 seriously… but um, he was rite about da media and how they take relationships, but i believe she was his “boo” behind closed doors and his “homegirl” in public… typical nigga… lmao!!! =P

SexyNDelicious

July 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM

and yes dat heffa sounded a damn fool @ da BET awards, like she always do whenever she perform usin da same adlibs and tired ass “dance moves”… even 4got da words 2 her own damn song HAHAHA!!! =P

DarkSkinBeauty

July 8, 2008 at 4:19 AM

SHAME! I have to agree… Keyshia that wasnt your best performance sweetie… ugh!!! I have high hopes for her tho… she could do better than Jeezy tho too…

Mizz CoCo

July 8, 2008 at 5:47 PM

For one they were not just friends!!!! k-coles is telling the truth. Jezzy got on the radio (107.9) and told how he ask to marry her and she said no. Anybody who lives in the ATL could tell you that.

textgasmic

July 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Wow.. that’s crazy.

Traffic

July 10, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Keshia is gorgeous any man would want to scoop her up. I guess Jezzy should have waited a little longer but then again women do get mad when guess have commitment issues.

M0RGANBADASZ

July 16, 2008 at 1:07 AM

being since nunn of yall know jeezy or keyshia personally…. yall sound like a bunch of idiots. nunn of yall know what waz goin’ on between ‘em and prolly never will. regardless if they waz “together” or jus kickin’ it, thats they biness and they obviously wanna keep it that way.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All