grandmother-released-from-prison-after-serving-32-years-for-a-crime-she-didnt-commit
kim-kardashian-kanye-west-and-baby-north-in-vogue-magazine-photos
police-officer-arrests-a-black-man-inside-of-his-own-home-for-no-reason-at-all
lil-wayne-says-that-hes-going-to-retire-unless-someone-pays-him-25-or-35-million
19-mind-blowing-yet-creative-street-signs-and-advertisements
beyonce-gives-paparazzi-the-middle-finger

Beyonce gives paparazzi the middle finger

beyonce jay z Beyonce gives paparazzi the middle fingerWell I’m not too sure if B is giving paparazzi the “F-U” finger while walking the streets of Paris with Fiancé Jay-z. We all know that the paparazzi can be a   bit pushy at times. I def wouldn’t be surprised if she’s low key giving them the finger.

I don’t blame her. Wouldn’t you get frustrated if the cameras are always in your face?

That’s right B, get bold on these idiots!! Show them how you really feel.

sexybrowngirl

December 12, 2007 at 6:25 AM

man knocc it off…she just adjustin her glasses!!!…but my question is now that the cat is out of da bag on their relationship, why are they always walking so far apart in damn near every one of their pics??? We need to see that BLACK LOVE between them…

sexybrowngirl

December 12, 2007 at 6:27 AM

man knocc it off…she just adjustin her glasses!!!…but my question is now that the cat is out of da bag on their relationship, why are they always walking so far apart in damn near every one of their pics??? Its okay to show sum BLACK LOVE every now and again B-Jay!

Angelina

December 12, 2007 at 9:26 AM

that’s true…they are always a few feet apart and she’s usually walking behind him…strange.

Sakuii

December 12, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Come on now u know thats nothin but bullshit. She is fixing her damn glasses. Who knows why they walk far apart like that. If i was a dude and beyonce was my girl i’d walk ontop of her lol.

LiLShAy

December 12, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Lol yall funny she clearly is throwing that middle finger”on the cool’ who adjusts there glasses with thier middle finger??She looks cute tho..

Alexis

December 13, 2007 at 3:48 AM

Whether she is or isn’t, the fact that there’s a question about it speaks volumes about her image. And as far as how close they walk to each other, they have nothing to prove to anyone.

feedmekicks

December 13, 2007 at 7:54 AM

thats funny about the whole “if beyonce was my girl i’d walk on top of her” thing. LOL! & obviously we ALL can tell that shes not givin the finger.

y3*b3++a*@a$k $0mb0dy

December 13, 2007 at 3:31 PM

NEGRO PLEASE she is just fixin her glasses
or is she multitaskin…..

Lady G

December 13, 2007 at 4:46 PM

i absolutely adjust my glasses with my middle finger. I recently noticed that the other day. But mah girl B is soooooo flipin them off. As she should. They aint right. LoL Be Easy

G.

PursleyBaby

December 16, 2007 at 5:20 PM

Man….It looks like she is trying to hold on to her celly AND fixing her shades!! Ya’ll know it!!! However….Secretly, I hope she IS flippin ‘em off!!! They need it!!!

HANNIBAL

December 20, 2007 at 8:01 AM

SHE’S WRONG FOR THAT….DAMN…IT’S APART OF THE TERRITORY. CAN’T TURN ON THE TV W/O HEARING HER ANNOYING VOICE. WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT. SHE’S UNDER THE MICROSCOPE. TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD. SUCK IT UP, BE NICE, AND MOVE ON.

HANNIBAL

December 20, 2007 at 8:03 AM

BET SHE’D CHANGE HER TUNE IF SHE STARTING LOSING SOME OF THAT ENDORSEMENT MONEY.

LeePieLee

December 20, 2007 at 8:43 AM

Although she probably isn’t giving the the finger it would be SO COOL if she were…

Tatiana

December 24, 2007 at 10:57 AM

I don’t care what she is doing I’m just wondering why she is marrying that FOOL!! She’s taking a BIG CHANCE on some ugly kids

Anonymous

September 4, 2008 at 4:53 PM

bey w/ her pimp and manager/husband. middle finger I guess.