this-chick-is-so-drunk-she-forgot-how-to-walk-and-think-at-the-same-time
grandpa-street-brawl-fail-old-men-fighting-in-the-streets-of-europe
teenager-gets-stuck-inside-of-a-vagina-in-germany
and-the-richest-man-of-all-time-is
did-you-know-most-water-bottles-contain-added-chemicals-and-other-%e2%80%98natural%e2%80%99-additives
beyonces-upskirt-moment-fabolous-celebrates-his-birthday

Beyonce’s UPSKIRT Moment + Fabolous celebrates his Birthday!

Check out these recent celebrity sightings from Beyonce, Ciara, Mariah Carey, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Tyrese Gibson, Kim Kardashian, Gabrielle Union and more…

MissAbney

November 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

im mad they got beyonce all exposed like that and everybody else look all nice and classy…hahah

MissAbney

November 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

first!!!!!

hanmahayes

November 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM

1. ALL……..RIGHT, B…………ALL………RIGHT.

2. AND MORGAN FREEMAN LOOKS LIKE UNCLE REMUS.

3. WALE LOOKS LIKE HE JUST GOT DONE TAKIN A BIG SHYT.

4. GIGIDY GIGIDY GIGIDY GIGIDY, B……..GIGIDY, B.

blackisbeautiful88

November 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM

dang…get outta beys coochie…gabby and that white boy look kinda sexy together…like really sexy

msbrowneyes

November 19, 2009 at 10:52 PM

LMBO # 4…

Dat’s Bey fault.. I thought it was a certain way ya get out the car in a dress/skirt..lol all her monkey showin.. tsk tsk, it happens.. ROLMAO

other than that.. Bey and everybody else looks good, and that white dude Gabriel wit looks a lil thick through dem pants in dat area.. yea I was lookin! lol

fauve

November 19, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Wale is lookng like the guy that arches my eyebrows, and I just notice that the “W” on his has is the same symbol as the “w” in the Walgreens sologan.
Now the difference in this Beyonce pic and her in a leatar is that she just have a coochie bite. But for some reason that is kind of disturbing to me. Like an UGH just want to come out.

Nueliiiii

November 20, 2009 at 2:17 AM

well at least she is wearing underwear hahaha

MsRica

November 20, 2009 at 5:34 AM

I Must Say, As Soon As I Saw Drake In That Picture I Had No Words, Just A Sound: “Oooh”

The “Glee” Guy a.k.a The Guy With Gabriel, Is A Cutie, And He Sings Nicely

Kim Is Dressed A Little Old. She Goes Back And Forth From Matronly To Sassy

SachaNicole

November 20, 2009 at 8:11 AM

This is just ridiculous. C’mon now, you pap’s take the picture thinking what? we want to see this…..I mean you were just there waiting to get that pic, an she tried to cover it up , it wasn’t like she was being a scank, like other before her…

These paparazzi are going to far….

P.S. Queen B , you still look good and classy and @ least you had on shonies( underwear)….

Yobaby2004

November 20, 2009 at 10:41 PM

LOL Wale looks high

Dimples66

November 22, 2009 at 8:48 PM

lmao lol tooo funny yall crack me up…lol but everyone looks good mya still look pretty as ever an nikki minaj idk bout ha

ushouldbemyne

November 23, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Dam Bey is plastered!! And they got coochie candids to prove it!
Andrienne the lil 3lw girl..her makeup was really nice
Is it me or does fabulous look “Surprised” on every pic??
Eve=clown
Morgan Freeman’s nassie azz screwing his stepdaughters daughter..yuck!
Wale resembles a stuffed sausage to me…

lol!

Jazzy22

November 23, 2009 at 8:52 PM

damn B you know the pops always want the money shot… GOT TO BE MORE CAREFUL

Krissy69

November 25, 2009 at 2:37 AM

lol #11 I was thinking the same thing smh @ B comeon now_what was she doin to have her legs all open like that?

& why does eve hair look like that??

GodivaSaysay16

November 26, 2009 at 1:11 PM

MYA BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS! lol and yes wtf is up with eve’s hair? thats a no no

BEE!!! WTF…PAPPARAZI ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING. I SWEAR.

desirableladii

December 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Just have to shout out my favorite basketball player KOBE BRYANT!!!!!!

dreamerbre

December 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM

they should of blurred B*’s stuff out . they blur paris hilton’s & britney spears out but as soon as its B , they let it be noticed . mhh shame* ; lol.