dumbass-epic-fails-when-he-quits-during-the-middle-of-a-beer-chugging-competition
beyonce-and-jay-zs-unseen-wedding-and-pre-baby-footage
citizen-pulls-over-a-police-officer-for-suspicious-activity
dumb-ass-man-tries-to-light-his-cigarette-with-a-bar-code-scanner
keep-it-strapped-nearly-2-million-americans-have-chlamydia
bow-wows-21st-birthday-party-at-jet-nightclub

Bow Wow’s 21st Birthday Party at Jet Nightclub

Bow Wow celebrated his 21st Birthday party inside of Jet Nightclub at The Mirage in Las Vegas, NV featuring celebrity guests Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, Swizz Beatz and more…

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Selena

March 17, 2008 at 3:41 AM

Man i wish i was there/ my bday is march 22. it’s coming up soon. I Love You Bow Wow.
Hope u had a lot of fun. Lots of hugs, love, & kisses

z luv

March 17, 2008 at 6:28 AM

wow…bow wow has turned himself into a “thug”…..hes poseing with liquor and hes tatted up too…..hes so hard core…..lmao he really needs to stop.

he act like his 21st birthday was his first time drinking. Get some sense bow wow and go sit down. lil kids the only one thats really in love with you and you are posing wit alcohol! not a good look.

GEezy

March 17, 2008 at 7:06 AM

He wants to be TIP so bad man… From swag to dress to speech… look up the tore’ incident to understand what i mean about the speech… no hate… but have fun and be you. Thats not you fam.

Lil T

March 17, 2008 at 7:55 AM

I see Bow Wow Doin his thang on his 21 B-Day!!..Datz wazzup Keep Doin Yo tHANG MAN..! I also see all da Haterz on this blog too! if yall was there yall wouldnt be hatein on da boy let him do what he do, juz like yall did on yall 21 B-DAY( SUM PROBABLY WORSE!!)..ONE

PIMPIN SAYS

March 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM

DAMN!!!  Yall hatin on BOW WEEZY HARD!!!!!  I really don’t care 4 him either, but the man is having fun and its his 21st Birthday….He can’t help if the camera man is snapping pics left and right while he Enjoyin his party!!!!    Get off the man nuts…Yall mad cuz he doin it bigger than yall

SMILEY

March 17, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Wow, he act like patron is expensive…i was off that patron a couple of days ago. It was the gold patron. Damn bow wow, all that money and you get the cheapest one? lol

PSIZZLE504

March 17, 2008 at 9:11 AM

IS IT JUST ME OR DO ALL THEM MODELS LOOK TORE DOWN IN THE FACE…..

BRED601

March 17, 2008 at 9:38 AM

Nope Psizzle504 they are most definitely f*cked up. LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They know they could’ve done better than them crackhead looking heffas.

SoCal PMPn'

March 17, 2008 at 9:52 AM

I WAS @ that mutha fucca and that shit was poppin i had a vip both right next to the stage and thats where all bitches was @ i can even see my arm in the video when clipse came on stage bow wow was in there actin lik a 5 Star G callin shots and shit lol i had a good time

miyers

March 17, 2008 at 11:47 AM

why do people think that posing with alcohol validates anything? get a life really!! we all know u 21 u aint gotta pose wit the liquor to prove any damn thing!! ugh bow wow grow the hell up

tejanoman

March 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Me and my wife happened to go to this party– literally at the last minute. We went to VEGAS at the spur of the moment. We didn’t take much money. Only $1800 bucks. We even stayed ghetto at the Circus Circus. But we took a cab ride and told the cabbie to take us somewhere hot.

He dropped us off at the JET which we’d never been to and seen the signs for lil bow wow’s 21st birthday party. We both got dressed up real nice but knew we’d never get pass all the paparazzi, security, hoochies, fans, teenie boppers, and desperate people. We were about to walk off then I said….

Sheets

March 17, 2008 at 2:11 PM

Man these hoes are BAD! Bow Wow needs his ass kicked for having these UGLY ASS Girls wit him at his party.

Sheets

March 17, 2008 at 2:12 PM

These HOES ARE BAD!!!! Bow Wow needs his ass kiced for having these UGLY ASS GIRLS with him at his 21th birthday party!!!

tejanoman

March 17, 2008 at 2:18 PM

you know what? this only happens once to average people like us. so i calmly walked up to one of the "lower tier" bouncers and just gave him a 100 dollar bill and he brought me and my wife to the very front of the line. there the main door man checked my wife out up and down and started talking to her. they were just making small talk so i interrupted him and said bro i’ll give you 200 bucks to get us in now! he took my money and we were in there and got a small table by the bar before it started getting packed

DAmn....

March 17, 2008 at 2:52 PM

STop hatin’ people……We don’t get paid to blog and hate! ! !

tejanoman

March 17, 2008 at 3:18 PM

It got soo freakin packed man! Me and my wife got in around 1020pm and once 1130 hit you couldn’t move! Thank got we had a little table but we couldn’t get up and dance or somebody would’ve taken it! All the bouncers were pushing and pushing the people that were just standing around and making the whole night like crap for them. Me and my wife said well "they shouldn’t have let all those people in then!" Bow wow was on stage the entire time with a mic in his hand. If it was me personally I wouldn’t wanna be doing all that work on my birthday. I’d rather have entertainers on stage for me while I relaxed and got drunk.

tejanoman

March 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM

even the artists up on stage like jermaine dupree and bow wow had to point out to the bouncers and say "hey all of yalll in the black suits with the funky mohawks! quit pushing everybody!" then lil bow wow’s dj played some crap song from britney spears and he said for everybody to stop hating on britney and leave her alone. that she’s cool.

eventually me and my wife went to go dance in the 2 other rooms that the club has and we had a lot more fun in there.

all in all it was a great night. to US the highlight was when snoop doggy dogg came out and performed What’s my Name and some other songs

Danielle

March 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM

wow!!! he’s 21!!! damn bow wow is a grown ass man!!! party looked like it was poppin!!!

Mrs. Williams

March 17, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Where is his boyfriend?

SexyNDelicious

March 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM

them girls look so STANK! and where in da world has the clipse been?! :-(
but im missin da whole picture…. BOW WOW still look like a lil boy, and its hilarious how much he tries 2 prove himself 2 other REAL thugs cuz they dont take him seriously! i hope he knows dat everyone will always kno him as LIL BOW WOW, jermaine dupris b*tch, and he is makin himself look real dumb rite now… and dis whole "faceoff" thing wit omarion makes him look really gay :-(
but he is young, he is rich, and he look ALRITE (i dont think he looks dat great cuz he has a bad attitude) so he is gonna live his life da way he wants… GOOD 4 U!!!

LiLShAy

March 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM

HHMM YEA ITS ALWAYS GONE BE HATERS(OF COURSE_)THIS MAN MAKING THAT PAPER AND HE DOING WHAT HE DO…GLAD TO SEE HE HAD A BANGING BIRTHDAY,AND YEA WE ALL KNOW THIS AINT HIS FIRST TIME DRINKIN…LMAO! WWHHOOO YEA BUT THEM BROADS HE GOT MODELING LOOK LIKE THEY CAME SRTAIGHT OUT THE STRIP CLUB….NOT THAT THEY HAD ANY A$$ OR TITIES..CUZ THEY DIDNT!BUT HE LOOK LIKE HE DRUG THEM OUT OF SOME CHEAP CLUB! UGH!HE COULD HAVE PICKED BETTER LOOKING FEMALES WALKING DOWN THE STREET WTF….LAME!…

carrie

March 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM

the clipse! va beach representa!

Q Minus

March 17, 2008 at 9:43 PM

We are gonna see ( lil, cuz he about 4’10") bow wow in every video thuggin (cuz we aint thuggin like he thuggin)now with his bottle of patron…do what you do player but u still aint  T.I.

Niecy

March 17, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Everybody knows Bow Wow’s been drinking even before he was 21. He is so lame to me, Bow Wow is cocky and arrogant and he’s tryna portray himself as this grown up thug. When he’s still makeing music like, " u should be my girlfriend" wtf is that about??? . I just  think he should stop making music all together cuz his material always sounds the same.

jibri

March 18, 2008 at 7:48 AM

lol i see a lot of hate on young bow i mean im not mad @ dude 4 makein money looks like he had fun that night but ill never buy that nigga cd unless he does 1 of 2 things 1 go gospel or 2 shoot somebody and go 2 jail and not come out as somebodys bitch lol…

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All