Man Dies After Betting His Friend He Could Eat 20 Of These!........


Posted By fuXor under News & Gossip
— December 29, 2012

raw eggs A 20-year-old gone too soon.

A Tunisian man died after eating 28 raw eggs in one go for a bet.

Dhaou Fatnassi, 20, allegedly wagered a friend he could eat 30 raw eggs in a row, for which he would receive an undisclosed sum.

Mr Fatnassi, from Kairouan in north-east Tunisia, managed 28 eggs before he collapsed with severe stomach pains.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival, local radio station Shems FM reported.

Whilst eggs cooked properly are a great source of protein and part of a healthy diet, raw eggs could cause food poisoning and may contain salmonella bacteria. Source

Here's a tip: If you are making food demanding raw eggs, such as mayonnaise or ice cream, use pasteurized eggs to eliminate risks.

#Discuss This! #Say What?! #News & Gossip



Comments



© Copyright 2014 Rundown Media. All rights reserved.