5 YEAR-OLD NEARLY DIES AFTER SWALLOWING HER OWN HAIR!! (Rapunzel Syndrome)


Posted By fuXor under News & Gossip
— May 21, 2012
Rapunzel syndromeA five-year-old English girl nearly died in early 2009 after she had swallowed so much of her own hair that it became a rope-like structure that wrapped around her organs—a condition known as Rapunzel Syndrome.

“Trichobezoars (hair ball) are usually located in the stomach, but may extend through the pylorus into the duodenum and small bowel (Rapunzel syndrome). They are almost always associated with trichotillomania and trichophagia or other psychiatric disorders.”

#Just In! #Say What?! #News & Gossip



Comments



© Copyright 2014 The Rundown Network. All rights reserved.