shady-cxvpher-eminem-kills-this-freestyle
this-is-what-your-favorite-super-heroes-would-look-like-in-the-16th-century
here-are-some-life-hacks-you-need-to-know-about
Video's Front Page!
maino-slaps-a-fan-in-the-crowd-hi-hater

Maino slaps a fan in the crowd… Hi Hater!

Rapper Maino recently got into an altercation with a man in the crowd during his performance of "Hi Hater"
EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY
(8 votes, average: 5 out of 5, rated)

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

REDDOG

August 4, 2008 at 1:52 PM

lol!

Ladyrt23

August 4, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Lawsuit…and this brotha hasn’t made no real paper yet. This is 2 funny. Yet, this is the hip hop Barack is suppose to explain to the world. That so-called hip hop has a bad reputation.

SexyNDelicious

August 4, 2008 at 2:10 PM

wow… who da fuck is maino??

August 4, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Ladyrt23 I feel for Barack cause everything black that happens he is the catch all for all the bullshit that comes from the white folx. A black man knocked over an old white lady…we need to ask barack obama how he feels about that. GTFOH he is running for president not the President of the Black People Spokesperson Association.

But on the subject of this video. I really ain’t got nothing to say about this. I’m just tired of being embarrassed by these rap hooligans. Y’all make our music look like it’s fulla thugs and ignorant dumb ass niggaz that can’t do nothing but fight. Exactly what they stereotype us as. I wouldn’t dare ask my future president to come to the defense of our stupidity…I would just rather play that shit off like you do the crack head cousin

TheBlast

August 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Maino you not big enough of a star to be smacking people, but if he dis-respected you, have one of your goons take care of it, thats what all them cats is on stage for anyway right??

This is funny tho…sad, but funny

DANIELLA

August 4, 2008 at 2:30 PM

First off, I can’t stand that damn song- but I catch myself singing the hook. lmao. This ninja’s ill. He got a little( and I do mean little) success and he feel like he can start slapping people? What in the deezy?!!?

Chane87

August 4, 2008 at 2:40 PM

WHO SLAPS?????? THATS SOMETHING G’S DONT DO LOL!!!!!! BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR OUR PPL. ITS LIKE ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT COMMIT VIOLENCE. THATS A DAMN SHAME IF WE KEEP HEADED ON THIS SAME PATH, I DO NOT KNOW WHATS GOIN TO HAPPEN TO OUR PPL!!!!!!! NOTHING GOOD

honeyb

August 4, 2008 at 2:42 PM

lmao, that dude got slapped cause he deserved it. always one hecklin ass dude in the crowd. HI HATER!

GAMBIT

August 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM

MAINO??? WHO THE FUCK IS MAINO? OH THAT DUDE WITH ONE SONG AND A REMIX….IF I WAS THE DUDE IN THE CROWD I WOULDVE GRAB HIS LEGS AND PULLED HIM OFF STAGE. GETTING SMACKED BY ANOTHER MALE IS TOTAL DISRESPECT, NEXT TO SPITTING ON SOMEONE….

GAMBIT

August 4, 2008 at 2:48 PM

THIS IS DEFINATELY THE YEAR OF THE “HECKLING FRONT ROW FAN” AND THEIR WILL BE PLENTLY MORE LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT

DATNIGGA-T

August 4, 2008 at 2:52 PM

RIGHT GAMBIT, AND WHO THE FUCK IS MAINO, THE SONG IS WACK, YOU A CLOWN NIGGA, YOU’LL BE GREETING PEOPLE AT WALMART NEXT NEAR, ” I C U, HI CUSTOMERS!”

Anonymous

August 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM

HI HATER INDEED I GUESS DATZ HOW U GREET ALLHATERS FROM NOW ON?

authenchiik

August 4, 2008 at 4:10 PM

HE FELT LIKE DUDE CAME AT HIM OUT OF POCKET AND HE REACTED. LOL DUDE IN THE CROWD PROLLY THOUGHT HE WAS SOFT LIKE MOST RAPPERS. HE LEARNED HIS LESSON

Jlo0288

August 4, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Too funny!!!

Anonymous

August 4, 2008 at 4:57 PM

maino needs to slap himself for makin that garbage azz song

CHISM-412

August 4, 2008 at 5:42 PM

RAPPERS are D-I-C-K heads now days …an it’s funny cuz MTV jams made him FAB 5 and he will be herE 2DAy gone 2morrow … just like MIMS(mr.THIS is why im HOT)
yea that guy an he was FAB 5 an NOW WERE IS HE….??????

Jay313Boy

August 4, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Mayne this is all Obama’s fault lol niccas is crazy these days i wouldve had to go up on stage on him

Mr_843

August 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM

So, he just gon slap the dude in the front row huh? By the way if you gon slap someone SLAP that mug harder than that. It looked like a love tap.

PlatinumChild

August 4, 2008 at 7:01 PM

Hi hater . haha greets him with a open hand

BoOGiE

August 4, 2008 at 7:55 PM

on me i never heard of him b4 like im lost lol where is he frm who is he under like help me out

NARZHIO

August 4, 2008 at 8:09 PM

WAS THAT KID CAPRI HE SLAPPED?

VERSE1

August 4, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Maino should be ashamed of himself, How can anyone make it in this industry without poor criticism???? This aint no after school special. I woulda greeted him in the parking lot with some hot ones. Punk ass bitch. Anyways is son is smart he’d get in his ass in the court room. By hater hello paycheck.

MZKALI

August 4, 2008 at 10:35 PM

NICCAS …. CANT LET THEM OUT NOWHERE .. I AGREE HE AINT BIG ENUFF 2 BE SLAPPIN NICCAS YET LOL

Mike_Eddie

August 4, 2008 at 11:41 PM

ok…neva heard of em…

babygrafixs

August 5, 2008 at 4:34 AM

thinks hes a big man! yet another guy thinking with his fists……………………..pathetic.

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All