this-blind-kid-will-knock-your-socks-off-with-his-ability-to-sing
citizen-pulls-over-a-police-officer-for-suspicious-activity
beyonce-and-jay-zs-unseen-wedding-and-pre-baby-footage
12-of-the-most-overpriced-toys
15-of-the-most-haunted-and-cursed-items-ever
Video's Front Page!
sagging-your-pants-is-sagging-off-your-manhood

Sagging your pants is “Sagging off your Manhood”

EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

mstif2u411

July 17, 2009 at 7:42 AM

LMAO!!!

thegreatest

July 17, 2009 at 7:45 AM

sagging your pants originates from people in jail when they use to sag their pants so men can see their booty…it just turned into a trend…thats what i heard anyway

thegreatest

July 17, 2009 at 7:50 AM

damn i said that before i even watched the video….guess i was right

SouthernBelle

July 17, 2009 at 7:50 AM

That was so disturbing and I dont even sag my pants! Black people always get a bad rep.

904AllStar

July 17, 2009 at 7:58 AM

I got the message but I agree with southerbelle…

If all black people wore glasses people would find a reason to hate and discredit blacks with glasses…
I dont sag my pants either but I dont knock those who do…

ceyonceiztalk

July 17, 2009 at 8:20 AM

so now what r yall going to do….
sagging pant and this tight skin shit… that shit MEAN U LIKE GIVING UR BOOTY UP>.. i cant wait til my nephew c this…lol

renamon18

July 17, 2009 at 8:23 AM

WHATEVER.

renamon18

July 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM

AND I DON’T EVEN SAG AND I REALLY DONT’ CARE WHO DOES.

missTakella

July 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM

* CHUUUUURCH !!

I hate that sagging B.S. anyway it looks sloppy & it just let’s people know you ain’t on your grown man ish! Wearing your pants a little baggy isn’t bad, but it’s the “sagging” part that’s not the business!!

Get it together Black men. America is watching…
Besides with our new Black President why not show the world that you can change some of those negative views.
(And you may not get harassed by the cops so much for LOOKING like a gang member) Lmao

PULL ‘EM UP!!

Mr-Flagg33

July 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM

bullshit i aint tryin to hear that, all i know is im not hurtin nobody when i sag and if you dont like it dont look, i know ima about to put my foot in my mouth but the ladys have them low cut jeans showin there ass (by the way i love that so please dont stop wearin that) but its not a big rant and rave about that….lol

steven

July 17, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Yung people feel like its a stayle. But let a lot grown man sag i bet the yung people woulden like that. it woulden look right!!! what u think?

FlyyMami

July 17, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Lol whattt? I heard about saggin’ pants startin’ in prison but that was not the reason why ..

I think the “saggin’ pants” style is sooo old now. Don’t know why guys still sag their pants, fitted (not tight) pants at the waist or a LITTLE below the waist are much better and look much better.

Kac7589

July 17, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Dis should be a BET commercial…lol

If you read da Willie Lynch letter…
You would see that many things from slave days still affect us now

But when ppl try to point things like dis out…
They are called “radical” and mad Black men/women…Ex. Farrakhan..Malcolm X

Do you know why dey say “a dog is a manz bestfriend”???
Cause a dog is wat was used to hunt ur black azz down in slave dayz (and continues today) police dogz?!

So now you know why Mike Vick goes to jail for killin dogz when America kills animals for food and testin EVERYDAY

-Food for thought…droppin a lil knowledge

PurpLE

July 17, 2009 at 10:34 AM

shyt i dont sag and i dont think nothing wrong wit it other than tha fact that it gives off a image to cops and white folks.. other than that, niggas gonna do wat they wanna do anyway

graphik

July 17, 2009 at 12:04 PM

that deep i dont sagg my joints no more

TM10306

July 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM

A real intelligent gentlemen carries himself in a very professional way. When you apply for a job they are not going to hire someone sagging. If you were a Manager and you needed to hire someone for a very important position that deals with clients you have to meet in person would you hire a person who saggs wearing jeans down to his knees and a long white t-shirt ( No Offense) or someone who presents themselves in a professional way by wearing a suit with a belt and his pants pulled up?

Superstar6000

July 17, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I really don’t get why people defend sagging. It really bothers me.
That a grown azz man will continue to degrade himself and accept
the stereotypes that are placed on his life. Yes I sagged.
But that was in 93′. Grow up!! Any man over 18 should not be saggin period.
And it’s not just saggin that’s the problem. You need to step up your
whole fit. Leave the white tees, wife-beaters, air force one’s, timbo’s, doo-rags
and over-sized caps alone.

Nikki24ga

July 17, 2009 at 1:00 PM

For the record my personal opinion is I hate the sagging pants look. And does it really matter? This is just a smaller part of a bigger problem in the world.
FILA are my favorite shoes so the other day my cousin gone tell me don’t nobody wear FILA no more. I was like AND?! I do and I don’t care what nobody else doing.
Why do our clothes matter? All these stereotypes just make ppl look stupid. I know plenty of Men ages 17-25 who sag there pants but they are some of the most intelligent and sophisticated people I know.
When I graduated HS our Valedictorian was a black male who sagged his pants, wore the white tees, wife-beaters, air force ones and all the other stuff. But he had a 4.0, won the Gates Millenium Scholarship and is now at Harvard still sagging his pants.
We need to stop judging ppl based off of the way they dress or look but I know that ain’t never gone happen.

deondre16

July 17, 2009 at 1:42 PM

in my opinion. i’m young here never sagged, never will.
but anyhell most of the young generation probably wont stop until all of favorite rappers stop doin it. b/c thats how we are. we watch, learn and imitate what our favorite celebs do, which in most cases is completely fucked up. like black people and the mohawk: a few celebrities did it, and then everyone in the whole country does it. the michael jackson tattoo, them tight ass jeans which i know is not good for the guys who do it (or else………). you can tell them over and over ond over again but until their favorite rapper, baller, or otherwise shuts it down, they wont shut it down.

TMBDiego

Co-sign #20… Big Ups fam

nettymoe1

July 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM

AGREE WITH SUPERSTAR6000!

swagmaster

July 17, 2009 at 4:28 PM

i dont defend tha “pants around your knees” sagging….thass kinda pointless to me, bt i could really care less….but i do wear my shits loose so my fat ass can breath when i get done beastin some food. lol..

swagmaster

July 17, 2009 at 4:32 PM

NAH BUT ON THA SERIOUS TIP….FEMALES HAVING STEEP ASS CLEAVAGE IS LIKE “BREAST SAGGING” OR WHEN THEY WEAR SHORT ASS SKIRT…THASS JUST SAGGING UPWARDS! LOL…NEVER SAID I DIDNT ENJOY IT THO…..

Pkz120

July 17, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Sagging can be tacky, but who am I to say you can’t express who you are by what you wear? Now, when it’s all the way down to your knee’s is just COMPLETELY overboard (which I’ve seen them down to a guy’s ankle’s before, and I’m soo not exaggerating!).

Comment page: [1] 2 3 » Show All