robber-punches-a-pregnant-store-clerk-in-the-face-during-robbery
little-bad-ass-kid-terrorizes-chuck-e-cheese-where-are-his-parents
dmx-rides-the-orlando-sling-shot-ride-his-reaction-is-hilarious
50-cent-gets-possessed-by-a-demon-in-the-middle-of-talking-shit-about-diddy-and-rick-ross
is-this-what-astronauts-will-be-wearing-in-space-from-now-on
Video's Front Page!
chicago-gangs-brutal-street-fight

Chicago Gangs BRUTAL STREET FIGHT!

High School students brawl after a basketball game with a rival school. One death is reported in this brutal beating.
*WARNING* Contains Graphic Visuals - View at your own Discretion!

EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY

Comment pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Deirdre

September 27, 2009 at 5:39 PM

This shiet gave me the chills. I am still shakin’ How effed up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LoRenAmerie

September 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I wish they would not post this kinda stuff online. It makes black stereotypes stick…

badboypj1

September 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM

They shouldn’t of blurred it out at the end.

antjeezy07

September 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM

They blurred it out at the end cause thats when the boy apparently was “killed” when they got him at the end, they kept sayin Derrion please get up…in the beginning and end of it, they said if u could identify anyone involved wit the death of Derrion Albert, call the chi-town police…this really just messed up my day real talk…all of that shit wasn’t necessary…..R.I.P kid.

Deirdre

September 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM

@ #2 & #4, things like this and that damn Cleveland Show will never put us in a good place.

blackisbeautiful88

September 27, 2009 at 6:40 PM

i cant watch the rest of this nonsense

Deirdre

September 27, 2009 at 6:41 PM

He had a perfect attendance certificate. Here is a picture of him. Get ur houses in order…………………….

joeross8900

September 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM

this is so messed up

Deirdre

September 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Please consider removing this video. To show a video of a child being beaten to death is monstrous and disrespectful to his family. Please remove this. It’s in very bad taste.

Below is a link to a story you may want to substitute it with. I just saw on CNN they burned down a memorial dedicated to him. His mom was suppose to speak today, but was too grief stricken. She is suppose to be on tomorrow.

red702

September 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM

-sigh-…welp i won’t be going to chi-town…smh damn i hope he’s ok..if he died R.I.P.

BigDrew

September 27, 2009 at 8:15 PM

This is 100% bullshit i am a black man hate u Ni99ers and get mad at who read this because this is sick if someone out there feel me holla do not go off tell me what u feel because TRD can make black people like me piss off and i feel they should not show this because u know some thugs going talk shit …..But this right make me hate Black Thugs not black People Hope y’all feel me …..All i can said TRD y’all full shit !!!!!

msmiamilady

September 27, 2009 at 8:18 PM

ugh thats messed up!!!!

LoRenAmerie

September 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM

take this down!!!! take this down!!!
I agree with Deirdre… replace it with a news article or something

jjthomas390

September 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Dis is fucced up. But i’ve been there, in his situation n im lucky im still alive. R.I.P kid.

hanmahayes

September 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I feel bad just seeing this.
Kids these days is so jacked up on bullshyt they don’t even know how to express.
So full of anger they don’t even know how to channel it to anything positive.
I agree and disagree on the video being shown.
I would hate to see a kid being beat to death on video and the same time I wouldn’t want no one to 4get what is going on with these kids today.
If I was the father I would want to see what they have done to my son so no one would ever 4get what happened like Emit Till’s mother had a open casket for her son so the people would see what had happened to her son. Something has to be done about this because right now I don’t see why Martin Luther King, and etc were fighting for if this shit keeps happening.

third-eye-conscious

September 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM

every time i see this it makes me ashamed to have the skin tone i wear. this is a disgrace and a waste of space on this planet.

tianab69n

September 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

im sitting here crying cus me and my entire family are from chicago, this really hurts because that could’ve easily bn my little brother, this sort of thing happens everyday here. i think his mother approved the video to be shown to help identify the people involved but i dont think it needs to be shown on blog sites, i agree that a news article should be enough for these sites to post R.I.P Derrion Albert

BiGxxE

September 28, 2009 at 3:32 AM

Its so sad to see our youths acting this way, I remember back in the day when we used to fight after the ball games a nigga or 2 would get jumped and you would eventually see all of the participents in the fight and the jumping within the next couple of days at school, But this here is sad so sad… I feel sorry for this kid and his family he was blind sided with a large peice of wood and regardless of the fact he didn’t even look like he waned to fight and or fight back… This shyt is getting outta hand the Bloods and Crips were fighting over money and territory and ultimately they wanted to give back to their kids and put them through college. Now I’m not saying they were right but ATLEAST they were fighting for something…. I mean Damn wtfckin FcK were these children fight for… Nothing…. I feel like throwing up seeing this type of mess… Help me to pray for this poor child and his family…

Huey2009

September 28, 2009 at 3:35 AM

“This is 100% bullshit i am a black man hate u Ni99ers”

^^^^

i wonder if he died from the injuries or from being moved at the end…that couldn’t have been the wise decision.

Huey2009

September 28, 2009 at 3:36 AM

I also agree with that quote, by the way…

ClevrTrvor

September 28, 2009 at 6:02 AM

“Myyyy kind of town, Chicago is myyyy kinda town….”

This footage provides more evidence black families need strong, responsible black fathers.

Is it NOT evident that black teens in America are running wild? I don’t know what YOU just witnessed, but I just saw black boys beat another black boy in the head until he was dead. They beat him down in broad daylight on a public thoroughfare where any passerby with a video camera could record the savagery for all the world to see.

I am not ashamed to be a black man in America. I am however bothered beyond mere annoyance that I have to share air with human beings capable of this type of callousness and viciousness. If these black boys hated another black boy so much that they destroyed him, how can they not hate themselves on some level? These young punks annihilated this boy. He was murdered while people stood by filming.

My city’s mayor, Mayor Richard Daley is presently distracted by his personal efforts to ensure that the 2016 Olympics will take place here in Chicago.

There may not be a 2016 at that rate humanity is going. One fact no one can dispute is that for Derrion Albert there won’t even be a tomorrow. I hope his soul has found peace.

Poet

September 28, 2009 at 7:57 AM

It suxs that he died but it’s not like he was an innocent bystander… dude was fighting and acting bad so(shrugged shoulders)……. sorry that he died!

Sweet_shann4u

September 28, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Like all dem faces that were showed why aint somebody tell a name I mean dude takin the video was close enuff to atleast zoomed in on a face or some or take a pic man of one of them lil niggaz…..dat shit was fucked up seriously man…..yeah I agree TRD u need to take this one down man…..show some respect for his family yo……R.I.P man

MrsLiggeons123

September 28, 2009 at 9:06 AM

This was soooo sad the kid was a good student, who never got into any trouble who didn’t want to join a gang and this is his result….WHY???? God just help us all. This is what our world has come to….. I have a son and i can’t even imagine what the world will be like when he starts school…. My condolences to the family of Derrion….

nickystarr

September 28, 2009 at 9:39 AM

OK this footage makes me sick. I HATE living in Chicago especially in the hood. Going to the hood regardless of what neighborhood ,,is like going to the zoo. (And Yes i am African American)All I can do is just stare in aww at the things I see people do outside in broad day light. And I hate it.

A part of me wants the footage removed because it is too sad and we should respect the family.

But another part of me is mad at all these thugs that think its ok and cool to do stuff like this. And they need to watch stuff like this in hopes to open their eyes and let them see the type of violence that they are creating in their own neighborhood .

My heart goes out to his family and I hope he R.I.P

Comment page: [1] 2 » Show All