this-is-what-your-favorite-super-heroes-would-look-like-in-the-16th-century
lying-to-get-out-of-trouble-little-girl-tells-the-cutest-make-believe-story
these-photos-of-a-teenager-and-her-pet-lion-will-shock-you
too-cute-baby-battles-his-daddy-in-a-break-dancing-contest
former-area-51-scientist-insists-that-aliens-are-real-he-has-photos
Video's Front Page!
nicki-minaj-exposed-footage-looking-like-a-man-sex-with-remy-ma

Nicki Minaj EXPOSED! Footage looking like a MAN + Sex with Remy Ma!

Here's some throwback footage of rapper Nicki Minaj. Around the 0:40 second mark, a recognizable face comes about. Is that you Nicki?
EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

MsJAY

December 17, 2009 at 4:51 AM

OMG No way! I refuse to believe that’s her. OMG it is her!!!

Dee2605

December 17, 2009 at 4:51 AM

wow……….

Dee2605

December 17, 2009 at 4:54 AM

lil wayne can do wonders…lol

904AllStar

December 17, 2009 at 6:04 AM

that aint no Nicki Minaj !!!
The chick on the phone said Sonny…
That dont even look like her to me…

PRETTYBLACK

December 17, 2009 at 6:33 AM

no,mam,girl money,li wayne,can do wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!yae,i want li wayne help…

DICEMDWN

December 17, 2009 at 6:40 AM

Man the voice got me you can tell it’s her listen to the voice, after seeing this footage still don’t stop me from wanting Nicki Minaj!!!!!!!!!!! She said she eats the box and so does Remy . I get what they say is TRU whats done in the DARK will come to the LIGHT!!!!

MZZRUBYRED

December 17, 2009 at 6:56 AM

ITS HER ALL THE WAY I KNEW SHE GO BOTH WAYS PLUS REMY IS A DYKE AS WELL

LaDiva

December 17, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Ehhh bytches sound ignorant as a mugg talking all that ish….
moving on.

tymeer

December 17, 2009 at 7:07 AM

wow first off dat aint nicki cuz nicki dont drink or smoke and she not from bronx! she from queens and when “nicki” called “remy” dat aint even sound like remy cuz remy voice is deeper den dat… like get outta here with dis

Jus24

December 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM

YOOO R U SERIOUS? THAT CAN NOT B HER… CAN IT? LOL….

mzztoy

December 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM

That is not Nicki!

JokerJ89

December 17, 2009 at 8:17 AM

mane, people these days need to stop hatin on folks. that aint no dayum Nicki Minaj…WTF!! Damn people…respect Nicki hustle & let her stack her chips. WTF…whoeva dat is dnt look shit like Nicki Minaj.

TJFNBJRMASON8

December 17, 2009 at 8:20 AM

dude dis aint nicki dis whole video dat hav nthn 2 do wit nicki jus remy ma like come on really people

Mr4Stars

December 17, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Girl on girl is not a problem…AT ALL!!! EVERY chick has been there or thought about goin there. It’s natural for females. Hell, i encourage it…LoL

LaDiva

December 17, 2009 at 8:38 AM

@ Mr4Stars
There is nothing natural about 2 women getting it on…
And not every female has been there n done that..
I aint one n i sure as hell won’t phuck that way…

4bizzle

December 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM

In gucci manes voice… Ohh dayummmm…burr, burr….lol

shekababy334

December 17, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Nicki Minaj has dimples, that chick doesn’t. I just can’t believe that

gtbaddest

December 17, 2009 at 9:38 AM

fuk them the person sound like nicki,but remy sound deeper than dat perso,i would still luv to fuk remy so fuk dat,they always tryn to bring some one down, rem is bad as dat nicki so who care who eat who, i would fuk both of them still

TINKERBELLA1985

December 17, 2009 at 9:57 AM

DAT IS NOT NO DAMN NICKI MINAJ.. THOSE TWO GRLS LOOK LIKE NUTHIN ALIKE.. COME ON SON!

ClevrTrvor

December 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Sounds like someone should change their name to Nicki Mirage!

It’s called “make-up” for a reason: to make up for what some women are lacking – natural beauty.

Unless she had a nose job, I don’t believe this is Nicki. But even if it is, I believe the woman is still fly. Even with no make-up on and geared up like a street soldier, Nicki STILL manages to retain her sex appeal. Now THAT’S a real woman!

If a woman needs assistance to achieve her ideal of beauty, then I suggest she use it. That’s what it’s for. But a lot of sisters out there slathering on the make-up and stitching or gluing in the yaky don’t even need to bother with all those “enhancements”. If they accepted themselves as is, they might be surprised to discover that the world would still embrace them.

ClevrTrvor

December 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM

One issue regarding sisters that I have secretly longed to discuss is this: if sisters dislike the texture of their natural hair so much that they relax it or hide it under hats, scarves, weaves, wigs, etc – do they dislike natural hair on the heads of us brothers too?

I asked a sister and she said that the straighter hair is more feminine. WTF?! I think that is ridiculous! African hair is the same for most of Africa’s descendents. Gender is not a factor. I believe that a lot of African-American’s are self-imposing European standards of beauty.

What are YOUR thoughts?

Julanta

December 17, 2009 at 11:08 AM

@21, I stopped using relaxers over 3years ago, If I want a straight look then I use a flat iron. I like brothers hair to be neat and clean and bald is appreciated, too.

As far as this being Nicki, hell, I cannot tell one way or the other, so I am going to say WTF like the RD did.

durtfreelee

December 17, 2009 at 11:32 AM

yeee! thats her…

ladysteele

December 17, 2009 at 11:36 AM

nothing wrong with it but its her, thats why she odee on the Barbie Doll stuff.

babyblu85