man-discovers-that-his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-being-married-to-her-for-19-years
student-strips-down-to-his-underwear-during-graduation-and-loses-his-diploma
girl-passes-out-and-almost-breaks-her-back-after-getting-choked-out
elderly-couple-been-married-50-years-and-theyre-still-talking-hella-shit
some-of-the-greatest-product-packaging-ideas-ever
Video's Front Page!
public-sexual-harassment-caught-on-tape

Public sexual harassment caught on tape!

EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

westbmore410

January 22, 2009 at 12:30 AM

LMAO… they aint harassing them girls.

westbmore410

January 22, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Oh and another point…

most em was laughing any way…

Im first…

SKILZS3000

January 22, 2009 at 1:47 AM

DAM if I’m not mistakes thats bike week here in SC. now you know why the people from SC don’t even go. all those thirsty mofos who claim to be ballas and players act like they never seen a woman in booty shorts. and 90% of the women look like goons who do still go. here in SC the people who remember how much fun bike week use to be before the wannabes started coming call it reject week because that’s all their. don’t let the pics and web sites fool you. you might see one or two nice looking chick but the rest are like overweight women in booty shorts and a bunch of fool n*ggas trying to rape some chick start a fight or steal something. so if you never been to SC bike week don’t come. beside the popo, wannabe thugs, and ugly women will make it the worst experience of your life. and if the women don’t like the attention and being treated like a ho then why dress like one and walk the street?

hanmahayes

January 22, 2009 at 2:51 AM

What was that Bike week myrtle beach, Derby louisville, Freaknic ATl, Greek fest Philly, Spring break Miami? Its sad but it aint nothin new.

Rstar718

January 22, 2009 at 4:48 AM

AHAHAHA,THIS AINT MAGIC CITY MUTHAFUCKA!!!!

delvec001

January 22, 2009 at 4:49 AM

I used to do that when I was young, dumb, and broke…

But once I got older and got my s*** together, girls started doing me like that no bulls*** !!!

Boogie202

January 22, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Thats a damn shame

PMoney

January 22, 2009 at 6:08 AM

They aint getting none so they gotta grab some to remember what it feel like..they dumb tho that aint gone get you the girl I cant speak for nobody else but wouldnt it be better to talk to them and try to get numbers or maybe I’m crazy lol

-P Money
Add Me!!!

OBAMA919

January 22, 2009 at 6:12 AM

IT AINT RIGHT….BUT IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE BIKE WEEK IN SC…AND BY THE WAY THAT SHIT BE POPPIN AND ITS ALL TYPES OF CHICKS THAT B DOWN THERE AND ALL TYPES OF NIGGAS….I AINT NO FOOL NIGGA I GO DOWN THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND THATS JUST WAT I DO…NIGGAS FROM NC NEED A BRAKE AND THATS WHEN WE TAKE IT….MAY 22 THROUGH THE 26 WE GONNA B THERE…AND MY NIGGA FROM SC GO EVERY YEAR SO STOP FAKIN ON HERE

Cherrylicious8

January 22, 2009 at 6:27 AM

am i the first FEMALE to leave a comment…hmmm…???

them dudes did NOT discriminate-FAT SMALL SHORT TALL BIG BUTT NOASSITALL LIL TATAS BIG TATAS! LOL

Them dudes are wack! And they broke! cuz a n!gga w/money would not have to stand around and grope women walkin bout,they would have the p*ssy flockin him! so I hope no young guys not lookin at this like yeah i’mma go down there and have a ball and do what they doing,cuz they wack!!! NOT ONCE did a chick stop to give anybody her number,most of them got hit or ignored!

BUT AT THE SAME TIME we can’t put it all on the men! LOOK AT WHAT SOME OF THEM GIRLS HAD ON! i don’t care that they at the beach still have some class about yaself to cover it up! and yeah some women gonna say just cuz they dressed like that don’t mean they gotta touch or they have the right to touch BUT if they puttin it all out there like that then a dog is gonna be a dog!!! The girl w/her titties all out was just sad and dude talkin bout “take it easy w/her” WTF was he talkin bout!

I just thought it was hilarious and sad at the same time! and on the radio they said that Bike week was DISCONTINUED! womp womp womp,look wack anyways!

and Skilz3000 talkin bout the women look like goons,i ain’t see not one dude in that video that looked great! so on the flyer u may see some cut up sexy dudes but when u get there it’s just niggas still wearing throw back jerseys and jordan flip flops w/socks!! ha ha stack ya paper up! wack ass dudes!!!!!!

♥muah♥

mzladiecat03

January 22, 2009 at 6:28 AM

THAT IS SOOO SOUTH BEACH. LIL BOYS WITH NO LIFE COME OUT ON HOLIDAYS TO WALK AROUND AND ACT STUPID. WHEN PPL OUT OF TOWN TRY TO COME AND HAVE A GOOD TIME U HAVE PPL LIKE THAT. THAT MAKE THERE CITY LOOK BAD. LOVE SOUTH BEACH BUT HATE MIAMI MEN.

ceyonceiztalk

January 22, 2009 at 6:37 AM

my sister is right, that is how DOGG act… now females what r we going to do, i try to wear enough clothes and still be sexy so i want give them the reason to touch me like that… if i see dogg’s like that coming up, i will give them a look that they will not even want to touch me.. that girl with her shirt down, that is what she get from the beginning…plus O’s will be O’s and Dogg will f*** anything walking… u better pick them right…

31_YES_

January 22, 2009 at 6:55 AM

I WOULD HAVE SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THEM NIGGAS AND ME AND GIRLS WOULD HAVE BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM WE ALWAYS PACKING AND IT DONT MATTER HOW THEY ARE DRESS YOU CAN LOOK BUT DONT TOUCH CAUSE ITS ENOUGH HOES IN THE WORLD THAT WILL LET YOU TOUCH FOR FREE

ncboy03

January 22, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Damn these dudes act like they aint never seen ass before. What happened to just looking and if u want it go holla at her get it? Dang me and my boys act do act crazy video taping girls and shit but we dont take it that far slapping ass and i be damned if imma huddle up around one chick trying to get a feel fuck that its a plenty of other women around. But come on black men I know dat ass looks good but you gotta have control, yall do know you can get arrested for that right? Oh and just because a girl got her ass hanging out dont give you a right to touch, women can wear whatever they want to wear, a stripper can be butt naked but can u just walk up to the stage and grab her titties, no dat ass will get kicked out, just cause shes naked dont give you a right. Gotta have some control, step yo game up and go holla at her if you want it, thats how I do. But after watching this I cant wait till Memorial day weekend, imma be in South Beach Miami baby!!

ncboy03

January 22, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Damn and them niggas was on some bucket ass girls WTF??

JACI40

January 22, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Don’t matter where they were, u never put ur hands on a female with out her permission. That was so childish and typical of young and dumb! SMDH!!

tonymatt225

January 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM

lol i used to be just like that when i was in middle school like 11 years ago. then i grew up a little and was still doing the same thing in high school. then i thought to myself,”its time to grow up like seriously and stop being a man-ho.” then i found this sexy lil mama and came at her the right way and found out two weeks later that i wanted to make her a fiance’ and in two days we will be 2 years stronger. yay 4 me.

BigMikeJW

January 22, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Wow I saw about 20 criminal charges right there, lol. Not like anyone is going to call the police but that’s how easy it happens stupid asses, you can catch a case that easy and end up having to register as a sex offender!! all on tape too with your face not no mystery like R Kelly.

Man anymore I feel that how you dress is how you dress, some people obviously want some attention and I’m sure alot of dudes appreciate a peek, but DAMN you got to know where the line to cross is at! You can’t touch at the strip club….well not most at least LOL. But anyway that’s sad to see people taking advantage of like that gettin groped and all. BUT you also see all them assH*les lined up on the sidewalk, or maybe u dont, but sh*t don’t walk through that mess.

ASHMC1985

January 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Maaann….I don’t completely agree that it matters what a female has on. Dogs will be dogs. I can wear jeans,capris,gauchos, etc….and still get my ass smacked or grabbed just because I have a big booty……but it does get worse if I wear a dress with leggings or not. I dont care whether its Bike Week, Essence, All Star…..there is always going to be dudes playing grab ass!

That is totally disrespectful……some girls ignore it, some laugh, some give in…etc. My ass is cussing a MF out, hitting niggas back, and giving them a dont f*** with me look.

NARZHIO

January 22, 2009 at 7:50 AM

I DON’T KNOW IF THAT’S RIGHT HERE IN S.C. OR NOT,BUT THEM SOME DESPERATE ASS NI33AZ.THAT AINT NOTHING NEW THOUGH,NI33AZ DO THAT SH1T IN CLUBS TOO.

ASHMC1985

January 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I would have kicked the dude with the red and white stripe shirt in the balls!!,lol

ebonyprince22

January 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM

I like a nice derriere or apple bottom myself, but those dudes took it too far. If a female wants you to feel on her, she will give u permission. By just being a gentleman,sometimes u can get real far with a female. If she is feeling u, she will let u know.

P_SIZZLE504

January 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM

IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW A WOMAN IS DRESSED, THATS JUST DISRESPECTFUL!!!

AND ALL THEM NI**AS AINT YOUNG SO THATS NOT AN EXCUSE… BUT THEY ALL ARE DUMB!!!

AND YEAH WHEN I WAS LIKE 10-15 YRS OLD, I WAS IN THE QUARTERS FOR MARDI GRAS AND THE BAYOU CLASSIC DOING THAT SAME SHIT…

THEN A NI**A STARTED CHASING MONEY AND FOUND OUT THAT WAS UNNECESSARY CAUSE THEY STARTED CHASING ME

SC-King

January 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Eh Playas shit happens. I don’t think they was up in my state (Bike week), but shit they just some lame ass niggas and them girls some hoes (most of em). None of my niggas are like that, cuz we got money niggas. I’m worldwide, I get paid in Euros. The fu ck I look like standin on a corner wit a bunch a niggas.

Is that a wallet in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

It’s my wallet bitch!!!