foods-you-should-think-twice-about-buying
outkast-performs-at-coachella-2014-full-set
50-cent-on-the-breakfast-club-talks-g-unit-beef-hip-hop-and-animal-ambition
interesting-facts-that-will-blow-your-mind-and-warp-your-sense-of-time
ouch-actor-lies-on-the-floor-and-then-the-stage-falls-on-his-head
Video's Front Page!
this-kid-slaps-his-mom-on-television

This kid slaps his mom on television!

Check out this angry child as he slaps his mom on Dr. Phil's television show!
*CLICK HERE to see more crazy videos like this one!
EMBED CODE
EMBED CODE W/ AUTOPLAY

Comment pages: « 15 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 1519 » Show All

Erica

June 13, 2008 at 5:51 PM

This is an great example of what happens when parents try to be their child’s friend instead of their parent. As the child gets older it turns into this type of behavior.
If I had pulled that mess I would have been killed on the spot.

Mommymonster

June 13, 2008 at 7:34 PM

Want to know how it ended? Go here:

victoria

June 13, 2008 at 8:29 PM

if that was my kid. id send him to bootcamp.
and since he hit his own mother.
thats a little too far.
id smack the mess out of him.

Hylander

June 13, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Well, I AM a white man and I can assure you that that shit wouldn’t fly in my house!! This mother has let this go on for way to long if the kid has gotten all the way to this point! Nothing like a good ole fashion beat down to keep ya in check…It work for my brother and I…we were raised to be curteous, polite, well-behaved kids…The child in this video wouldn’t have made it past “shut up!! ” in my house!!!!!!

Top Cat

June 13, 2008 at 9:00 PM

That child is way gone. Far over on the otherside of anything that is acceptable.
I don’t think beating him is the answer now. Oh wait, I am definately in support of a child being punished with a disciplinary whipping when that child is out of order. This child appears to have been doing this a long time and now he needs phycological help. I say that because it is obvious that he is crazy as hell. That’s what happens to children when you let them get by doing whatever they choose to do be it right or wrong., they go crazy! But I don’t recommend Doc Phil. NOOOOOOOOOOO

BRIKCITYSISTA

June 13, 2008 at 10:24 PM

I live on the wish factor…I WISH HIS LITTLE FAT ASS WOULD! I would have punched him in his throat and he wouldn’t be able to tell me to shut up! When he slapped me I would have blacked out and beat him like a grown-ass man! LIGHTLY SLAPPED ACROSS THE CHEEK MY ASS! For some reason these kids think that they are your equals! This woman doesn’t know SHE IS THE PARENT! She needs to stop trying to be his friend and KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM ONE GOOD TIME! If I had done that to my mother, I wouldn’t of made it to my next birthday! (Shit, my next breath!)

MORE WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO WHUP THAT ASS!

Algernod Lanier Washington

June 13, 2008 at 11:58 PM

232nd^^^^This made me laugh so hard my chest hurts.

jazz

June 14, 2008 at 3:28 AM

Ok this shit is old as fuck time for new update

NIGGA

June 14, 2008 at 6:33 AM

WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE……………………….BUT YEAH SOMEONE TELL THIS KID TO STOP ACTIN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND MAN UP!!!……………….MUFUCKA TALKIN BOUT HIS FEELIN AN SHIT..THEY WOULD’VE HAD TO CUT THAT CAMERA OFF CUZ I WOULD’VE BEEN ALL ON THAT NIGGA ASS LIKE SOME EPIDERMIS(SKIN)!!!!!

dj

June 14, 2008 at 7:42 AM

Yeah…he needs to stay at the dog pound. Someone forgot to tell him that he’s just a child. Take away his food, home, cloths and toys and put him on the street and see if he wants his Mom back.

FREDA WASH

June 14, 2008 at 8:14 AM

THIS KID HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH TOO MUCH……BUT GUESS WHAT, IT’S NOT HIS
FAULT…SHE IS GETTING BACK WHAT SHE HAS PUT INTO IT!!!!

dj

June 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Well I got to thinking about this one. Shame on the boy for slapping his Mom. BUT it doesn’t look like he has a father in his life AND the boy learn how to treat his Mom by the way she treats him. They BOTH need help. The boy is mean to her because she’s mean to him. He didn’t learn that on his own…We’re taught by our parents. This is fact. It all starts at home.

Dave

June 14, 2008 at 9:05 AM

Just what the world needs, more sensational television. I’m not sure what I find more offensive, that this is considered entertainment or all of the racial talk of “White” or “Black” parenting. Arguments for or against, could be made for any race, religion etc, however it dose not stop it from being racist and bigoted.

As far as the child, violence begets violence, don’t be surprised when the beaten dog snaps at your hand. I don’t think its possible to “act normal” when shamed by having your problems exposed on national television.

CLS

June 14, 2008 at 9:39 AM

I wonder if the kid knows he could make more money by selling the story of how Dr.Phil paid him and some woman to be on his show and act up, then he made by filming that segment. Tabloids would love to talk to him, bet they would pay double.

Moher of three

June 14, 2008 at 10:06 AM

Okay check this out. If it would have been a HISPANIC (or Black) mother that video clip would have ended up with the camera people & producers running in to stop that mother from hurting that child….for real! Then the police would need to be called because it would have taken more then just a few people to get her the !@#% off that child…SOME REAL TRUTH>>> ONLY WHITE PEOPLE.

Jersey Mama

June 14, 2008 at 11:06 AM

This is a case of a parent who hasn’t been doing her job all along and now she is wondering why she can’t control her child. I’m sure this isn’t new behavior and he’s been getting away with things outside of the boundaries for a long time. If she is a single parent, it gets tiring having to be on your game all the time to keep your kids in check and some people aren’t up for the job. If I’ve learned nothing else by being a parent, its that parenting is about consistency. If your kids know what you expect and what the boundaries are, and that going outside expectations and boundaries has consequences, then you won’t have these kind of problems. I wish her a lot of luck because she’s going to have a very hard time reigning him in at this point. He is completely over the top. I agree with the other parents here, as I believe most parents would have wailed on his a$$ like there was no tomorrow after being hit. This kid has no respect for authority and that’s because authority, including his mother, has failed to teach him proper and appropriate behavior. He would be packed up and sent to military school so fast he wouldn’t have time to say a word. Let him try to give that mess to a drill sergeant and see what it gets him. That’s why there are so many military schools still around, for kids like him.

dave mestison

June 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM

That is Some Messed Up STUFF!!!\]

THREE DIGITS:
C.P.S
(Child Protective Services)

Tootsiedawn34

June 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM

OK, I am a white woman. I think most of the comments about “caucasian homes” is totally off base. When I was growing up? I got my butt whooped everyday and I deserved it! If my child were to slap me? OH, no! I would have backslapped him so hard he would have seen his past life! This is why we have so much crime in America. Parents are scared that CPS will come after them if they discipline their children with whippings…and 95% of the time they are right. CPS sticks their nose where it don’t belong but can’t seem to see the problems when they are needed. If parents could discipline their children without fear of being arrested, the crime rate would drop drastically, cause then the kids would know, “hey there is a consequence if I do something wrong”. This mama, should have put the beat down on his fat little butt. So, it isn’t just because they are white this is happening. Cause in my white family, that kid would have never even thought to slap me, he would have drawn back a nub and been missing some teeth. I argue with my mama, but I would NEVER put my hands on her! That was just sick. Letting him stay with someone else is not the problem. Maybe they need to call Nanny 911?

Desaraeangel

June 14, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Now wait a minute, I am a white women and was brought up to respect my elders. In my home as a child, if one of the 6 kids needed a whooping, TRUST ME!! we got it. We didn’t get spankings for no reason, but if I were to have treated my mother the way that young man is treating his mother…hummmm I sure wouldn’t be here to tell you about it. If that were my son.. I would have back handed him so hard his dang grand children would have felt it. I agree that CPS has there noses in to much that goes on with families. If families were allowed to discipline their children like they did when my parents were children or like when I was a child this kind of crap wouldn’t be happening. If parents were allowed to take care of missbehaving children then yea maybe the crime rate would go down. I have reaised 3 sons and not once did one of them ever lift a hand to me. And if they needed a spanking they got it…One of them threatened to call CPS.. I dialed the number and handed him the phone..He hung it up before they answered..

Naree

June 14, 2008 at 2:14 PM

I would have been “DEAD MEAT” If I had slapped my Mom. My Dad would have beat me within the edge of life itself with a razor strap when he came home. That KID
needs BIG TIME discipline but not from his Mother. Because he will never listen to her. It needs to be someone of higher authority.

MOM TO 7

June 14, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Ok I am in agreement that this kid need an ass whoopin’ but how old are all you people out there talking about his weight? This is still a child and I would be willing to bet that some of his anger and hostility is from other people always telling him he is fat we all know how kids are today MEAN. I am the mother of 7 and I would have floored that kid but I think if the mother would have listened to this kid from the begining it would not be at this point. He is ANGRY at the world now. As for bringing it on national TV there is not need for that go to a counselor. She needs to get a handle on it now or she will be all done. I have a 15 yo who is 6′ 200lbs and he knows that I will floor him in a minute if he so much as talk shit to me, but when he is upset I also take the time to listen to him when he needs it. I wish I had watched the show to see what Dr. Phil suggested I didn’t so I will just hope off camera he told her to beat his little ass. DSS,DCF what ever they are called in all these states should be told to kiss off cause they can’t handle the kids either and that is why we have so many street kids cause they don’t have a handle. There are time kids need an ass whoopin and this is one of them.

Naree

June 14, 2008 at 4:32 PM

I am saying that I would have been “dead meat” if I had slapped my Mama. And that is what I would have been. Obesity issues or not. And I never had the chance to
ever defend myself. I could even look at my Dad and if he thought it was cross eyed, he would beat the tar out of me. And I would never have had the opportunity to hit my Mother. A lot of children’s problems today, however, ARE based on the parents of today. And most parents today do not know how to discipline. The kids of today should have the privilege of being able to ‘go back in time” to see what discipline was really like. And so should the parents…They both need to learn “smarts’

Derek

June 14, 2008 at 6:30 PM

damn man. my momma wouldn’t been off her ass and beatin’ my ass down before i could even say a word. put that little bitch up in my house for a day.

Fatikis

June 14, 2008 at 11:32 PM

You are all clearly retarded. The mom was obviously a terrible mother. Slapping her was out of line but where did he learn it from? Anyone with any intelligence could see that his mother was a control freak. She didn’t raise the child very well and it came back for her. Kids can only take so much before the truth comes out. The boy was aggressive because he was taught to be aggressive and with how sad and angry he was he clearly has been been raised extremely controlling all his life with a mom who will not listen to what he says even when she pretends to be. The mom should never have been aloud to have been a problem and all of you that said the kid needed to be hit are what is wrong with the world today.
All of you seem to think that violence somehow teaches peace. It doesn’t hitting your children will never teach them not to hit. It will piss them off and make them hit you harder later.

In other words you people are dumb.

Fatikis

June 14, 2008 at 11:46 PM

After reading more of the comments I can’t believe how many of you are actually so dumb that you think hitting your child is ok. It sickens me. All of you just breed violence. You are terrible human beings who just wish to control your children because you were controlled. What you inevitably will do is end up raising children who are exactly like you.

All of you sicken me and do not seem to understand that hitting a child is never the answer. If you hit them they will just get pissed off. When you hit them you teach them violence is ok. They may not take their aggression out on you but they will on someone.

You are all fucked up and do not deserve to ever have children.

Comment page: « 15 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 1519 » Show All